Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Make em pee

Oh! This is going to be so good! Beer Pong will be out of the question. Simon Says can help, but I'm sure the consequences will be more intense if everyone does it. Musical Chairs... that might work, but what if Melissa didn't get to one? Never Have I Ever... I'm split between that and Musical Chairs. I'll wait for others so I can determine what the votes are. How long will you keep the voting up?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ShadowPhantom said:

I keep the voting up until there are at least 4 replied and from there I continue whenever I find the time to write (Usually weekends). In this case, if I get 4 replies, its likely Ill continue today or tomorrow.

Okay. As for my vote, this'll depend on the swing. If there's a majority to either Musical Chairs or Never Have I Ever, my vote will go there. But if there's a tie between the two, I'll favor in Never Have I Ever.

Target's Bladder Strength: 7                        Target's Self Control: 1                       Player's Influence Level: 10

> Musical Chairs (1.1667719183673526%) (+2% and x1.05 from MelificentFan, )

> Never Have I Ever (98.83322808163265%) (+6% and x1.2 from BENAir01, +9.5% and x1.2 from Tali'Zorah, +4% and x1.09 from Potty-Polly, +5% and x1.17 from lethalty60)

Randomizer winner: > Never Have I Ever 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Alright guys. My challenge is simple. We play 'Never have I ever'. For those who don't know how to play, basically someone says something they've done in the past, Nothing super specific, and then if you also did that in the past, you are good. If you haven't done that, then you drink a cup", she explained and returned to her seat. As the trend has been so far, the person who decided on the challenge is the person who goes first so Melissa dug through her past to find a unique experience that would get at many people to drink as possible.

"Never have I ever peed myself in high school", she said hoping she was alone to have done that one. There were of course some people in their group who found it thrilling to wet in public and didn't have to drink but Melissa knew well that Nathan wasn't going to be one of those. The groans of those who had to take a cup rang through the room and a line formed behind the kitchen table where the water was. Melissa sat on the couch beside all the others who wet themselves in school at one point, fairly concerned for her success considering how painful it was to hold at this point. Everyone seemed fine, or they were just very good at hiding the fact that they need to go. Jason also sat next to her. Melissa was surprised he had wet himself in high school before but then again, he kind of wasn't good at holding. His hands were pinned to his crotch and that made Melissa happy that she wasn't in the worst state.

The line diminished after everyone took their cups and the game was ready to continue. "Never have I ever won a holding contest at our group meeting", Nathan spoke next. He had his teeth clenched half the time so it was clear he was struggling. Luckily with his statement he just made the majority drink. The only people who ever won the contest was either Nathan, Melissa, or Sarah. Sarah only one once and it was due to her luck with the challenges during that game. Erica was first to return from the line of drinking. She sat down and scooted over to Melissa. "Isn't it ironic that Jason drank the least but needs to go the most", she said as she looked over the paper on which she had been recording how much each person drank. Melissa leaned over and looked at what she wrote down. It read:

Liam     (5 cups)
Kyle     (5 cups)
Sarah     (7 cups)
Nathan    (8.5 cups)
Melissa   (6 cups)
Jason      (4 cups)
Katy      (7 cups)
Marie    (5 cups)
Noah      (5 cups)
Carla    (5 cups)
Stephanie (7 cups)
Garry    (8 cups)
Erica    (5 cup)
Adam      (5 cups)
David    (8 cups)

Melissa only drank 6? It felt to her as though she drank way more than than. Nathan on the other hand, drank 8.5 cups. He was in trouble. Melissa nodded, acknowledging that she read the paper. Erica slipped it back into her pocket just as the last person returned to their seat and the game was to continue. Melissa observed that Sarah was now also occasionally slipping her hand between her legs as the struggle intensified. It was matter of time before someone was going to lose it. It was always interesting to see who would lose first because its always someone different.

"Never have I ever went bungee jumping", Erica spoke next. With that statement, she knocked out everyone. No one in the group has ever done that. Melissa was dumbfounded as she didn't expect something like that. She never knew Erica got to do something so awesome. She was of course discontent about the cup she was about to drink. She glanced towards Erica as everyone got in line. She was alone on the couch with pen in hand scribbling new data for who drank how many cups all while wearing a satisfied smile. "Bet she was waiting to hit everyone with that one", Stephanie said from behind Melissa. Melissa turned around and shook her head. "Can't say I'm happy, but one thing is for sure. Nathan isn't winning this contest and even if Erica wins, I'm all the more happy that it was someone else this time". Stephanie nodded with partial agreement and the conversation was over.

"Never have I ever eaten pussy", Adam announced proudly as everyone sat back down. 

"Why does everything we say here have to be sexual, hmmm?", Carla rebuked. "You see, Erica over here talks about bungee jumping but then you guys", she took a breath. "Eat pussy, suck dick, lick the crotch", she walked over to Erica and patted her on the shoulder. Then Carla froze for a second. "Wait, just kidding Adam. I'm not angry. I have indeed eaten pussy before", she said, and then quickly added, "Don't worry I'm straight, its a long story". Adam's statement left most of the guys in their seats and some girls. The guys who went to drink Adam couldn't help but laugh at and call them virgins.

As everyone returned to their seat for the hundredth time, Nathan finally spoke up.

"Okay everyone. We have reached the point where we will stop drinking water. From now on challenges will have nothing to do with drinking water. Never have I ever is over", he announced. This happens every time during the contest. Melissa calls it the Last Stand. Usually they would have lost 2 or 3 people at this point but even Jason still held out into the "Last Stand". Nathan was next to say a challenge though he had a hard time thinking of something that he could do without peeing himself. 

"No holding yourself for the next 3 minutes", he said as he took out his phone to start a timer. "Once it rings, you are free. Okay, ready? 3, 2, 1, Go!". Nathan clenched his legs together, squirming slightly. He was playing with his hands as a futile attempt to distract himself. Jason, who had been benefiting the most from holding himself was now clearly about to lose it. 

30 seconds in and Stephanie, who was repeatedly tapping her feet against the floor, squealed out asking how much time passed. Nathan disappointed her saying that she had 2 minutes and 30 seconds left to go. 

Suddenly, a minute into the challenge, Jason stood up abruptly from the couch and ran to the center of the room where he spread his feet out and opened the flood gates. The pee hissed loudly as his almost dry pee stain from before became soaked once more. It splatted onto the wooden floor, the puddle spreading at a quick rate around his feet. Because of the color of his pants, it was clearly visible where it was wet and where it wasn't. It was pretty hard to find a dry spot (Said with slight exaggeration).

Jason moaned with pleasure as he let out the final few drops. Like nothing happened, he returned to the couch leaving the puddle he made. He sat down in his soaked pants, wetting the couch cushion under him. The events that just unfolded only made Stephanie's situation worse. She wore a white skirt with pink panties under it so if she did pee a little, it wouldn't be noticeable at first. The few drops that escaped soon turned into a weak but steady stream. She didn't say anything or bother to stand up. She just quietly soaked the couch. The pee trickled down to her butt and soaked through her skirt into the couch cushion under her. The stain on the couch soon spread past her butt and Erica, who sat beside her, noticed she wet herself. Erica proceeded to dryly state, "Stephanie is out as well", attracting the looks of everyone.

The time rang, relieving the survivors while Stephanie and Jason sat completely soaked. Jason was already busy slowly rubbing his wet crotch.

> Sit quietly

> Try and start a conversation to stall time

> Don't Intervene

Target's Bladder Strength: 7                        Target's Self Control: 1                       Player's Influence Level: 10

> Conversation (102.38382220408164%) (+5% and x1.17 from lethalty60, +6% and x1.2 from BENAir01, +4% and x1.09 from Potty-Polly, +9.5% and x1.2 from Tali'Zorah)
> Dont Intervene (-2.383822204081632%) 

Randomizer winner: > Conversation

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Melissa kept both hands on her crotch with both legs pinning them. Her leg instinctively tapped against the floor. She moved her fingers slightly hoping that the minor rubbing she was doing would cause her need to subside. The room was filled with a tense silence as if everyone knew disaster was near but no one spoke up. The tapping of feet was one of the only sounds resonating throughout the room sounding louder than usual amongst the silence. An occasional moan -- not of pleasure but of discomfort -- added variety to the sounds in the room. Jason and Stephanie, who were enjoying the comfort of a relieved bladder and the warm pee they were soaked with, laid back on the couch and masturbated. Jason who was already rubbing himself before was concerned he might not last long enough to get the fun at the end of the contest. After everyone has wet themselves and are soaked, its a lot more fun to play together. Additionally after all the cups they drank, their need to go would come back instantly. Jason moved his hand off his erect dick and kept it away to save himself from cumming. Its not that he was close, but he did it just to be safe. Stephanie on the other hand didn't care much and was slowly rubbing herself, moving 2 fingers in a repeating circular motion on her crotch. It was a beautiful sight for Jason so much that he feared he won't need hands to ejaculate. Melissa spoke up knowing the next challenge would arrive. She needed to stall that for as long as she could.

"So how you guys doing? Pretty close contest this time", she said with her teeth clenched. Nathan nodded but didn't speak a word. Melissa had never seen him struggle with the contest like this before, but then again, she never saw him get attacked with challenges so much either. 

"Looks close but by your faces I can tell you will beat me", Garry replied pessimistically. Melissa felt a guilty relief that others were struggling more than her perhaps, but she still sympathized with him.

"Don't worry. I'm not doing any better than you are", she said.

"Alright. Next challenge", Nathan changed the topic. "Lets have Sarah choose the challenge".

Sarah gave Nathan a nervous smile, and said, "Any challenge I say will make me lose. Might as well go out with a bang". She paused for a second, and then announced her challenge. Her voice was shaky and squeaky. Everyone in the group knew she would lose and feared that she would try to take down as many people down with her.

"You guys need to let out a few drops and then stop the flow. We will take turns". After she said that, everyone had a look of surrender on their face. Melissa began to feel like winning wasn't worth the pain. She thought about going up to do the challenge and then just pee herself.

> "What about beating Nathan? Think about how much you wanted this when the challenge began"

> "At least wait for some other people to wet themselves first. Can't lose my high reputation if I'm the 3rd to lose!"

> "I can probably hold it for another few minutes. Lets just wait till I hit the limit."

> Don't intervene

> One more shot (100)

Randomizer winner: > Beat Nathan

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

No. Melissa couldn't. As much as her suffering bladder begged her for relief, beating Nathan was the number one goal. Sarah's challenge would take many out and Melissa knew it. If Nathan goes out and she doesn't then she beat him. Otherwise if they both lose it it will be a tie. This was the endgame. Most if not all will wet themselves doing this. If Melissa survives, the clouds will have parted to reveal the last stretch to victory. Sarah nervously volunteered to be first since it was her challenge. Her light blue jeans revealed a dark spot on her crotch as soon as she stood. Sarah felt the warmth as her muscles gave way to a few drops. She visibly struggled, fighting her own body's urge. She already let out the few drops and now if she were to hold out, the challenge would be complete. She pinned her hands back to their familiar location between their legs, only now her fingertips had the luxury of enjoying the feeling of warm pee stained jeans. She squirmed, and wriggled around, and moaned and groaned. It lasted for a few seconds until people noticed that pee was dripping down from her hands, seeping between her fingers like water through a strainer. The carpet that they had in the living room was purposely purchased to have puddles be most visible. The pee dripping from her hands grew into a steady stream. It splattered onto the carpet and spread into a puddle, meanwhile the rest of the pee traveled down both legs of her jeans and began to form another puddle as it exited at the bottom of her pants at her feet. Sarah knew she lost already so at this point she just relaxed. Upon doing so, the small leakage turned into a jet of pee as though a hose was shooting water at full force. It hissed into her pants -- soaking them entirely -- and quickly expanded the puddle on the carpet. The pee came so fast the carpet didn't have time to soak it in so Sarah had some time to enjoy standing in a lake of her own making.

It took a surprising amount of time for such a jet of pee to die down, however that didn't end the fun. As Sarah finished her business onto the carpet, Garry took his leave on the contest as well. No one noticed that he was already leaking as everyone's attention was on Sarah. She however -- standing in the center of the room -- had clear view of everyone and spotted Garry's shorts glistening. She pointed that out to everyone as the attention shifted to Garry. He didn't bother to get up from the couch. He was well known for enjoying peeing on sofas and such. As soon as all the attention was upon him, he did the same thing as Sarah and relaxed completely. The pee was forced out so hard that it created a small fountain through his pants. The satisfying hiss of urine filling his underwear aroused the audience further. Unlike Sarah, he finished his piss quicker. Once the action was over, the room was back to moans and tapping of feet. 2 people out already and the challenge has barely begun. Before anyone was chosen next, David volunteered himself for the challenge. He volunteered of course for no other reason than to create a show. He knew he wasn't going to make it and his freshly soaked wet spot on his pants confirmed that. Like some of the other guys in the group, David was one of the people who liked to wear light gray sweat pants which clearly showed wetness. He stood up and waddled over to the puddle made by Sarah and stepped right into it. Though some of the warmth was gone, it certainly didn't feel cold yet. David was one of those guys who pretty much liked every single girl in their group, and Sarah more than some. His dick was already clearly sticking out bulging his pants and leaking  pee with no possible way to stop the flow. David didn't completely relax like Sarah and Garry did. Instead he enjoyed a slow paced wetting, extending the fun for a longer time. Still, he finished in under 20 seconds. Now the carpet was drenched with a mix of Sarah's and David's pee. He returned to his seat on the couch. Melissa felt like surrendering at this point. How come they get to give up and enjoy wetting themselves while she must suffer. She decided to volunteer herself next. It was either she was going to survive this or she wasn't going to.

She got up and walked next to the puddle on the carpet, not interested in stepping into it. All she had to do was make a visible spot on her jeans. It couldn't possible be that hard. She carefully eased her bladder muscles. It felt like she was holding a stack of bricks and had to slowly lower them to the ground without dropping them. Her body, feeling the minor relaxation, took the opportunity to flood her with unneeded thoughts. Oh how good it would feel to completely relax. Drop the stack of bricks and enjoy the pleasure of warm pee. The challenge at hand was now not only physical, but mental too. She wanted to kill her thoughts, but just like she was about to flood her pants, thoughts flooded her mind. She forced the thoughts off, postponing pleasure until she had beaten Nathan. Her goal wasn't even to win at this point, but only to score a place higher than Nathan. She was surprised at her ability to gradually relax her muscles and not led the flood loose. She afraid that if she relaxed to much, defeat would be quick and sudden. There was a point past which she couldn't bring her muscles any further into relaxation. The already unbearable struggle was surging past the limits and Melissa wanted to let it go at that moment more than ever, but she deterred herself from doing so. 

After the seemingly hour long period of agony (actually 10 seconds), she felt a few drops begin to escape into her panties. She looked down with hope of making her jeans visibly wet as quickly as possible. That didn't take long, but now that she dug herself into a hole, she had no way of getting out! How was she to stop this flow! There was no way she could do it without any outside assistance

> Use her hands 

> Cross her legs

> Pin her legs together

> Sit down

> Get on top of the arm rest of the couch so its between her legs and can block the flow.

> Masturbate 

> Put her hand into her pants and finger herself

> Lay on her stomach

> Lay on her back

NOTE: You may choose a combination of these choices that you feel would work