Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

> Spells (1%) (+0.5% from OmoNinja) 

> Nap (99%) (+1.5% from Mydnyght68, +5.5% and x1.16 from BENAir01, +7.5% and x1.21 from Tali'zorah, +3.5 and x1.11 from Potty-Polly)  

Randomizer winner: > Nap

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Though not tired, Rhae found that resting her head on the cool, rough wooden desk and shutting her eyes would pass the time effectively. She didn't drift off to sleep, so she was able to wake up when she heard voices begin to accumulate in the room. The opened her eyes, and rubbed them. The teacher was using magic to levitate and move around books and scrolls around her desk, organizing the lesson. This normally took 5 minutes, so Rhae returned to her nap until the lesson began. University for this year had just begun no more than a month ago, and this was Rhae's second year. The first class, which was the one she sat in now, was always a safety tactics class. In this class they learn how to treat magic so it won't harm you or others unintentionally, as well as how to approach tasks or missions with care. Aka, proper tactics. This class Rhae saw as a way to ease into the day since it didn't have any particularly hard things other than memorization of information.

Today Professor Khaera spoke about how mind control can, if done improperly, put you in a state of vulnerability to other mind controllers. She explained how enemies that you will be likely infiltrating if you go down the espionage career path will have counter agents. They will take advantage of every weakness you have. She gave specific examples and facts about how to prevent such occurrences. Due to time being short for this class, that's all they had time for before the next class was to begin. Rhae left the room and embarked on her very long voyage to her next class, consisting of only 1 left turn and a few doors down that corridor. She sat down once again in the next class, this time with slightly increased enthusiasm. This is where they would practice direct body control. Experiments are done on animals in the class, and it is awesome! The professor walked in with a smile on his face like usual. He was never dull and his joy always had the tendency of spreading through the class. 

"Alright ladies and lads, please take out Manipulation Incantations and turn to page 465. Read that page and the next while I prepare what we will be doing today".

The sound of pages flipping and books smacking against the desks filled the room, and was quickly over as everyone found the page. Silence lingered once again as Rhae focused on reading the 2 pages, which was difficult considering her mind was filled with what they were going to do after this. She wanted to cast spells already! The impatience was hungry and bit at her, but she forced herself to focus on completing the 2 pages.

Faint sounds of animals came from the front of the room. Rhae had just finished reading and was able to sate her curiosity by observing the events in front of her. The professor had a brown rabbit in a cage on his desk, and then a micro-dragon beside it in another cage. The dragon was 5 times larger than the rabbit. It had green scaly skin which reflected the light in the room. It's orange eyes darted from time to time around the room. Rhae admired the beautiful creature. Dragons were intelligent beyond many other animals and are very loyal when tamed. By the looks of the cage, the dragon was indeed tamed. If it wasn't, it would have broken out a long time ago. The cage was made of thin, weak metal bars which the dragon's flame can easily melt. Rhae noticed herself tapping the desk with her hands. Something she does subconsciously to signal her impatience. Luckily, the teacher looked up at the class and spoke.

"Is everyone done reading?", he asked. A chorus of yeses echoed through the room and Rhae new that class would now begin.

"As you read in those two pages just now, we will be temporarily altering this dragon with manipulation magic. The dragon naturally hunts small critters like rabbits for a snack, even when tamed! Of course this guy follows commands well", he strokes the dragon's head through the bars of the cage, "but I will tell him to attack this rabbit. You will one by one practice preventing the dragon from attacking by controlling him slightly. Making him resist", he goes on to explain how exactly the spell is done in slightly more detail than the book. After that, he began calling names of people to come up and perform their newly learned incantation. Rhae watched as everyone did it without fail and she grew more and more determined that she must succeed as well. It wasn't a hard spell but saying it's the easiest would be a lie. Before she knew it, her name was called up sending a shiver down her spine. She walked up to the front of the classroom. Everyone watched. The dragon sat on the professors desk out of the cage, and so did the rabbit. 

The professor counted down and then said something to the dragon which made him start to approach the rabbit swiftly. Instinctively, the rabbit began to escape. Rhae quickly began to move her hands and whisper an incantation under her breath. Within an instant, the dragon stopped charging and sat back with a passive look in his eyes. She did it. She released the spell and the professor called for both animals to return to his desk. Looks like they were trained to perform this lesson together. The rest of the students had their turn and then the class was over. Rhae found herself in the halls once more heading to her next class.

> "I should probably visit the bathroom before going to my next class"

> "I should cut the class"

> Influence: Make her get lost and forget where she is going

> Don't intervene 

> Dont Intervene (100%)

Randomizer winner: > Don't Intervene

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The next class was history. History of magic, great people, and stuff like that. The class would usually be considered boring by many, unless your teacher was Professor Erysa. She knew exactly how to entertain students as well as teach them. Today they were taught about the amazing achievements of Gahel The Great. A manipulation mage who changed the world's perspective on manipulation magic forever. He thwarted all of everyone's efforts to stop him from proceeding with his experiments. He was the kind of guy who did what people told him not to and achieved greatness. Manipulation magic was small and insignificant, mostly used on animals to prevent them from attacking when one is defenseless, or to control mischievous pets and prevent them from causing, well, mischief.

Gahel proved that this field of magic was way more beyond than that. He showed that manipulating the human mind was equally possible. Making people forget things. Making people think a certain way. Obviously you can never fully change a person's mind, but you can nudge their mentality in a direction of your choosing. From him began the new era. Manipulation magic became a major if not primary tool to espionage in factions. Being able to coax information out of enemies subtly and quietly through magic was such a step up from before.

Even though the story was immersive, Rhae still found something to be distracting her. Her mind was withdrawing from her focus on the lesson to her bladder. It was no longer suppressible and needed to be dealt with. She could safely say that she would hold out for another 3 classes before things would become dire, but she really wanted to give her full attention to class.

> "I should excuse myself from class"

> "I should wait till class is over"

> "Let's just worry about this when the need becomes dire"

> "Why not pee myself now?"

Influence: Make her think she is sitting on the toilet

> Don't intervene 

> Worry later (95%) (+0.5% from OmoNinja, +5.5% and x1.16 from BENAir01, +7.5% and x1.21 from Tali'Zorah)

> Influence (5%) (+3.5% and x1.11 from Potty-Polly)

> Don't intervene (0%) 

Randomizer winner: > Worry Later

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Alright. She can live through this class. She just had to devote extra effort towards forgetting her bladder. Sure enough the simple strategy proved useful and she managed to sit through the remainder of the lesson without needing to be excused. Now it was the familiar traffic in the halls as everyone rushed to their next class. Rhae however, had her mind on a bathroom. She was willing to come to class slightly late if anything but the bathroom was first and foremost. She recalled the locations of the restrooms in the vast maze of hallways inside the university and assumed that it should be right around the corner to her right. She pushed through the river of bodies against the current and made it to the intersection of the halls. She turned right on the four way split and was horrified to see a snaking line of girls awaiting their turn to use the bathroom. 

> "I should wait in line and see what happens"

> "Just go too class. This will waste too much of my time!"

> "Next class isn't that important. Wait in line"

> "I should probably look for another bathroom"