Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

> Forget her need influence(34%) (+1% from Mydnyght68)

> Not sanitary (43%) (+4% and x1.16 from BENAir01)

> Not far from home (27%) (+6% and x1.21 from Tali'Zorah)

> Make her think there's no bathrooms influence (16.6%) (+6% and x1.2 from Tali'Zorah)

Randomizer winner: > Not Sanitary

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

She stopped in her tracks, rethinking her decision. She felt way more comfortable with her bathrooms at home. Obviously public bathrooms aren't always avoidable, but in a place like this, they probably wouldn't be sanitary. She wasn't too far from home, and her need didn't cross the line of concern quite yet. She turned around and headed out of Elly's. After a difficult interview, she thought that the best way to put her full bladder to good use was to enjoy herself. All the more reason not to waste the opportunity in the public bathrooms of Elly's. Rachel clicked a button on her keys without looking and the car blinked accompanied with a series of 2 quiet beeps, all of that signifying that the car was now open. She got into the drivers seat, and gripped the wheel with much less stress than when she drove here. It was time to go home. She defeated yet another demon in her life, and was ready to propel forward into her new exciting job. She had no doubts that she would be accepted. After she shows them her project, they won't resist. She drove home, carelessly speeding because, well, she didn't care. She was too happy to worry about a potential ticket.

She made it home in no time, locked her car, and entered her empty house. Her parents were away luckily, leaving Rachel alone all to herself. Her heart was already pumping with arousal. Her parents aren't usually away, so when they are, it's time to get real naughty. Of course there are limits, but y'know, less limits than there are normally. She jumped up the stairs, skipping steps in between, and almost falling clumsily. Her room was clean, and her bed was tidy. It was just waiting for her to mess it all up. First thing was first. Wash her hands, and drop off her purse. With a clear impatience to begin, it didn't take long for her to accomplish those simple tasks. Now was a much harder task however. To decide what to do. She can be naughty, but not too naughty.

> "I should pee the bed clothed"

> "I should pee the bed naked"

> "I should pee the couch clothed"

> "I should pee the couch naked"

> "I should pee the carpet clothed"

> "I should pee the carpet naked"

> "I should pee the floor clothed"

> "I should pee the floor naked"

> "I should sit on the toilet and pee clothed"

> "I shouldn't do any of this. I should just pee in the toilet"

> Don't intervene

> Toilet clothed (34.3%) (+1% from Mydnyght68)

> Floor naked (65.6%) 

Randomizer winner: > Toilet clothed

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Her jeans were tight on her body, giving expression to her curves. She loved tight jeans, especially for wetting. It felt so good to let go in a pair of blue jeans, watching the dark spot spread as pee soaks into the material. She rushed to the bathroom without delay, choosing to wet herself on the toilet, clothed. She didn't want a huge mess right now, so her best bet was something simple and enjoyable. She locked the door behind her instinctively, despite that she was alone in the house. She lowered down onto the toilet seat, and sat down. Her bladder muscles begged to relax, but she waited a few more seconds before giving them the satisfaction. Finally she felt the liquids travel down her body to the exit, as she completely relaxed, and even pushed a little. Her pants darkened at the crotch, and glistened as they filled with pee. It spread all over her butt, and dripped down into the toilet. She continued soaking her jeans and panties, until she had nothing left in her. 

Right after she finished her pee, she didn't hesitate to start rubbing while everything was still warm. She vigorously jerked her hand up and down, moaning to the pleasure, and getting into a rhythm of masturbation. She sped up over time. Her hand began to get tired, but she continued until the climax came. She grabbed the toilet at her sides, as her muscles contracted, sending fluids into her jeans in addition to the pee that was already there. It was over in an instant, leaving Rachel to catch her breath. She was glad that she chose the less messy option, and got up to clean up.

==============================

=========VICTORY!!!! ===========

==============================

You have won by making Rachel voluntarily wet herself clothed on the toilet!

-You have gained 132(*2)=264XP

-You gained 47 Power Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 6

XP: 290/365

AURA LEVEL: ABILITY LOCKED

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.30x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x2)

POWER POINTS: 57

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$ THE SHOP $

(More may be added later)

- Custom Influence                100 Points                     -Allows you to reply with your own ideas on how to influence the target
- Custom Subconscious Dialogue    50 Points          -Allows you to reply with your own subconscious dialogue
- Organ Influence                 200 Points                      -Allows you to influence organs such as the bladder
- Double XP gain 2                400 Points                        -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 3              700 Points                      -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 4              1000 Points                     -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Money bag                        50 Points                          -Point Gain Multiplier increases by a random value            
- Unlock Aura                     600 Points                         -Aura allows you to influence things around your target
- +100XP to Aura                  30 points                        -Gives XP to level up Aura level (Must have Aura unlocked)

1 USE ITEMS

- Double XP gain                  30 points                        -Double the XP if you win on the next target
- Double Influence Level          70 points                  -Just for the next round, your influence level is double 
- Lower Self Control by 1         60 points                -Just for the next round, target's self control lowers by one (Max 3)
- Lower Bladder Control by 1      80 points           -Just for the next round, target's bladder control lowers by 1 (Max 3)
- Give Omorashi                   100 points                    -Your next target will have omorashi fetish
- Bedwetting                      50 points                       -Your next target will have bedwetting
- Not embarrassed                 100 points                 -Your next target will not be embarrassed to wet in public

(Reply with anything you want to purchase. If you don't wanna buy anything, reply with NOTHING)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following users have gained a randomizer boost:

(How it works: If a player has +3%, that means whatever he chose to respond with will have a 3% additional chance to be picked. If a player has x1.5, that means the total percentage for that choice to be picked will be multiplied by 1.5)

BENAir01       +5.5%   x1.16     (+1.5%)
Tali'Zorah     +7.5%   x1.21      (+1.5%)
Maniack        +5%   x1.09       
Epicfrog50     +2%                    
Redfish3000    +2%                   
nets                 x1.1                     
pantywetter199       x1.1          
dudebro00      +4%                  
Z1d                +3%                        
Potty-Polly    +3.5%   x1.11        (+0.5%)
Raven96        +1%                 
Mydnyght68        +1.5%           (+0.5%)
Melificentfan     +0.5%                    (+0.5%)
Batman007        +0.5%                 (+0.5%)
Raven96             +1.5%                 (+1.5%)
OmoNinja          +0.5%                 (+0.5%)

Tali'Zorah currently has the most influence on choices!!!

> Bedwetting (0%) (+0.5% from OmoNinja)

> Nothing (100%) (+5.5% and x1.16 from BENAir01, +1.5% from Mydnyght68, +7.5% and x1.21 from Tali'zorah)

Randomizer winner: > Nothing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Target description: Rhaespear was a student at a school of magic. She was learning manipulation, mind reading, and various other spells that she will later use in her desired career as a spy. She lived in the Kingdom of Torrents, which is a peaceful yet dangerous faction. They attack without using direct military attacks, but instead quietly deal damage in secret. Rhae was 19 years old, and only months away from becoming 20. 20 years old was the age you get your own house, and start your own life and career. Before that you live with parents. Her parents were rich, and one of the few families that have a section of Torrent's Castle to themselves. Rhae had no bladder issues, though her bladder can be considered to be on the weaker side. She wanted to be a fierce warrior, so a public wetting ruining her reputation will be avoided at ALL COSTS. She does not have bed wetting issues, however she did have a few accidents when she got drunk, and fell asleep after being extremely exhausted. 

You lose if:

• Rhae pees in the bathroom

Bladder strength: 6

Self Control: 1

No Fetish

(Note: I went for a completely different scene, with fantasy and magic. I don't want the same scenarios over and over again. It will get stale. Let me know how this goes!)

Rhae walked through the usual maze of large corridors with red carpets, and expensive paintings on the walls to leave the castle. It was fascinating, even though she was used to living here. The stone brick walls, and the golden chandeliers. The castle was so beautiful that it'll take your breath away. She finally reached the double doors, which towered over her about 6 times her height. They were open, but guards made sure no random citizen would be able to enter. Rhae nodded at the armored men. She knew them well by now, having passed them countless times before. The fresh air filled her lungs, refreshing her after the dusty room of the castle. That was one down side of living a rich castle life. The many dust particles floating in the structure. It was impossible to fully eradicate the dust no matter how often you clean it.

She crossed the drawbridge, looking down at the moat not too far below, and soon reached the other side. From there, a short path connected the castle to the city beside it. It wasn't a small village. No, not at all. Kingdom of Torrent was a massive city. One of the major center points of trade, commerce, and learning. Rhae was lucky to be attending the most prestigious university of magic on the continent. It was called Ulreck Torrent University, named after the founder of the faction, and the school. She strolled the cobblestone path, the sounds of morning city routine echoing around her. Shops were just opening, and people were setting up their goods to sell. Butchers were cutting meat. The city was coming alive as everyone was slowly awakening from their slumber. She listened to her boots as they clanked on the cobblestone, counting her steps to pass time.

There it was. The Torrent University, standing out among all the houses both by it's size, height, and beauty. Some people simply stood near it, admiring it, dreaming of attending it but knowing it'll only stay in their dreams. The doors were still closed, but minutes away from creaking open, to allow the flow of students into the structure.

> "I'll just wait in front of the doors"

> "I should go buy myself a small breakfast"

> "I'll pay a visit to the bathroom before I start my school day"

> "Pee myself right now! Why not?"

> Influence: Make her think its a day off

> Don't intervene

> Just wait (7.7%) (+0.5% from OmoNinja) 

> Breakfast (73.6%) (+0.5% from melificentfan, +3.5 and x1.1 from Potty-Polly, +7.5% and x1.21 from Tali'zorah, +1.5% from Raven96)  

> Don't intervene (18.7%) (+5.5% and x1.16 from BENAir01, +1.5% from Mydnyght68) 

Randomizer winner: > Don't intervene

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Rhae just decided to wait. She had the coins for a breakfast, but the consideration of saving them for something else pleased her more. She found a stone wall to lean on, the cold bricks still not heated by the sun, and hummed a quiet tune only she could hear. She was shortly disrupted by the daily ear piercing squeal emanating from the aged doors of the University building. As the doors opened, people began to enter, still talking to their friends, while others walked in silence like Rhae. The lighting inside was dull like in the castle, so her eyes had to re adjust after being outside where the sun shone bright. Muscle memory led her to her first classroom and she entered the empty room, being the first to come in. It usually takes some time to settle while everyone files in, and the teacher sets up some stuff for her lesson. Rhae had some more time to herself, though leaving the building was no longer an option

> "I should just fiddle with simple spells"

> "I better make a bathroom trip before class starts"

> "Maybe a quick nap would be nice!"

> Influence: Make her think she forgot something