Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

absolutely soaked!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my experience wearing an ABU last night. I picked up some depends mattress protectors at walmart yesterday and decided that I wanted to test them out during the night, so I put on an ABU space diaper and played World of Warcraft for a bit while drinking a whole lot of water. Eventually I got my diaper pretty full but not completely full by the time I was getting sleepy, so I put the protector onto the bed and went to sleep. After waking up several times during the night to flood my diaper I found out in the morning that the diaper just did it's job super well, but upon flooding it recently and sitting down on the protector (which is now on my chair) I have leaked quite a bit! I'm sitting here in a very soggy diaper and enjoying myself thoroughly :3 Logged back onto WoW about half an hour ago and I don't feel like changing out of my diaper just yet, so I'm sitting here on top of the wet mattress protector and just waiting until it can no longer hold my leaks.

Idk, leaky diapers are the best. I love em.

10 hours ago, Bluesman59 said:

It’s funny to me how so many of us love to make a diaper leak, when it’s made to not let that happen.  I agree though, one of the best feelings.  

I really enjoy making my diaper go all the way to its limits, especially when I've doubled up on boosters or what not. Being able to completely fill that diaper despite a few leaks is quite a lot of fun, but I'm also quite partial to peeing inside of diapers like goodnites, which are very easy to flood and leak! Causing goodnites to leak is like regular omo but with a little bit of padding in there for good measure. When it leaks, it leaks HARD.

23 hours ago, TiniestGalaxy said:

I really enjoy making my diaper go all the way to its limits, especially when I've doubled up on boosters or what not. Being able to completely fill that diaper despite a few leaks is quite a lot of fun, but I'm also quite partial to peeing inside of diapers like goodnites, which are very easy to flood and leak! Causing goodnites to leak is like regular omo but with a little bit of padding in there for good measure. When it leaks, it leaks HARD.

I would love to be able to try some smaller diapers like good nights out, but because of my pretty wide waist, I doubt I’d ever be able to fit them.