Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Due to the article not working for me I ended up looking it up on google. It seems like a lot of the articles about this trend is warning about it being dangerous, which means that, like I said, it's a trend. I would prefer this to be a trend, honestly, as I don't want people hurting themselves over something silly like this, but as this website indicates, there's always going to be people who risk their health for a good sexual experience, not that everyone on this website does, but it's worth mentioning. I also just like the privacy of this fetish, considering it's not so main stream, there's something enjoyable about non-sexual situations turning you on, it makes it feel more authentic and unique rather than being overly sexualized.

This is fantastic. ?

I remember seeing a really honest post on this subject (getting turned on by holding pee) by a girl on Tumblr and it had gone viral with (at that point) over 100,000 likes and reposts and astounding numbers of women adding endorsements and comments.

Our bodies just feel good doing some things, and it feels like progress to be able to talk about them more honestly (even carefully and with a sense of humour) instead of hiding away doing them and feeling dirty. 

As a guy, my entire start in this fetish was accidentally rubbing my pubescent self to an incredible orgasm while lying in bed urgently needing to pee.

I bet a bunch of people who read these stories tried it, talked about it, or admitted doing and loving it. Maybe some of them did what I did within days of my first adventure, and went on past desperate to helplessly, peegasmically peeing in their beds or pants...

Edited by nonny (see edit history)

In France there has been a bunch of articles, all based on the same source, one month ago. One example here : https://www.ledauphine.com/france-monde/2018/07/19/se-retenir-d-uriner-une-tendance-dangereuse-pour-la-sante

But curiously, most of the time the conclusion is negative, the fact that it could be dangerous is frequently presented as a reason not to try that. Of course it may be dagerous, but mostly if you do that often. Once in a time for me it is a likeable pleasure (and very welcome in here)