Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Thank you for clicking on this story! This is my first time doing an IS, so please bare with me ^^; A bit of background on the story: this takes place in the world of a game called Mystic Messenger. The main character is named Jaehee Kang, who is a secretary for the soon to be CEO of a large company, Jumin Han. I won't give too many spoilers on the story, but it may or may not involve wetting. I will only accept 13 votes per choice. Votes beyond 13 will not be counted. Now that that's out of the way, onto the story!)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Jaehee Kang slowly opened her eyes as her alarm went off. She yawned and reached over to turn it off. Sitting up in bed, she rubbed her eyes and stretched. It was a Monday morning, 6:00 am to be exact, which meant that she worked today. Jaehee got out of bed and stretched once more. "I want to sleep more...but I can't risk getting lectured by Mr. Han for being late." she said to herself. She went into her bathroom, where she washed her face, brushed her teeth, and brushed her hair. Once she was finished, she looked over at the toilet. She felt her morning pee urge, but decided that it wasn't that bad, so she skipped it. Jaehee came out of the bathroom and went to her closet. She always wore the same uniform for work, and she made sure to keep it nice and neat everyday. After putting on her uniform, she put on her glasses and looked at herself in the mirror. Giving herself a satisfied smile, she went to the kitchen. Jaehee had a bit of a coffee addiction, so she always had a cup every morning before going to work. She wondered what kind she wanted; espresso, cappuccino, or latte...

Bladder Scale: 1 (Scale of 1 to 10, 1- A little bit, 10 - About to explode)

Which coffee should Jaehee have?

A: Espresso -  Raises bladder scale by 1

B: Cappuccino - Raises bladder scale by 2

C : Latte - Raises bladder scale by 3

(Sorry this first part was so short, I wanted to pace myself since this is my first time doing this ^^ Helpful advice is always welcome! )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...