Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best Beginning diapers?

Guest ejejej

Guest ejejej

(Please move if wrong forum)

My girlfriend recently agreed to let me diaper her when I visit her in September (she lives 3 hours away in the mountains) and after discussing it, she said I could put her in diapers. I am going to order them online, because both of us have a bit of shame going to a store and purchasing them, and having them shipped to her address. My question is what is a good, cost effective diaper to begin on? I've thought about the Always Boutique underwear as it seems fairly cheap. The one stipulation I have is that it cannot be a pull-up or any sort of "kids" pull on diaper as she has reservations about that. 

Thanks!

Guest ejejej

Thanks for the info, I may go with the Abena as Ive got Amazon Prime and that would be useful within my time frame 

For future reference does anyone know what diapers these are? They are super cute

sample2a17c160cfb30d76847b39e42ba5ed6b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of an update:

I talked it over with my gf last night and told her I was going to buy them, her only concern was that she didnt want me spending a lot of money if she found out she didnt enjoy them. So I mentioned the ones I was looking at and showed her, she said that she wasnt terribly into the abenas but was still open to it. I then mention that there are printed diapers. We hopped on Amazon and I showed her a few different ones and she seemed to like the Rearz Rebels (she like DottyDiaperCo Pony ones but shipping would be too slow). I also mentioned that if she was still uneasy that I would be open to trying them with her. Wish me luck!!