Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate at sporting events

Have you guys ever been desperate to pee waiting in line at a sporting event such as a football ,basketball,soccer game etc?

I remember vividly going to a college basketball game and had made the mistake of getting a 64 oz large soda and drinking it all before half time. By the time half time was around, as you can imagine the bathroom lines were very long. 

What made the situation rare was that the men’s room was actually backed up and had lots of men dying for relief. Typically I see this with women’s bathrooms but this was different. 

I remember waiting in line as the men in front of me were visibly dancing and grabbing themselves as well as mentioning how had they needed to go to one another and talking multiple times of just letting go in a nearby trash can or cup . 

I of course was very desperate myself but tried to keep my need very subtle although from time to time I still did have  to adjust myself or move my feet a bit to keep it in.

I would love to know have you guys had any experiences were you have been dying to piss when waiting in a sporting event bathroom line or any other event?

Was there lots of dancing around and talk about needing to pee or were the people you seen  trying to be more subtle/discreet 

I’m very interested to know 

Toilet facilities now are supposed to be "equal", but at some sporting events the attendance is primarily male so there are lines at the men's rooms.  I've seen a couple of videos of crowds of men waiting impatiently, some peeing in cups or against the wall.  Men would often be drinking beer and then holding it until a break, so lines would be inevitable.  For most of us, we can't hold beer very long!

Hi Not sure about these days and I don't know of any videos out there! But way back in the 1960's and 70's here in the UK when I was growing up my uncle took me to many football games from the old First Division that was right down to 4th Division sides. My dad had died when I was two so I think mum thought these trip with my uncle her brother, were good male bonding sessions as being brought up by 3 woman my mum my 16 years older step sister and my granny life was full of women! But I digress. It was pretty much commonplace in those bygone days at UK football grounds to just pee on the standing terraces where you stood! When desperate as you did not want to miss any of the action and the toilets were pretty grim anyway. It was always a treat as my uncle would ply me with lots of Pepsi or Coke or Fanta Orange which we both drank a lot off! I was never allowed this at home much so I would soon need a wee! In the early days when a was say only about 7 or 8 he would help me but basically, you just whipped your willy out and pointed it down around your shoes and peed on the concrete standing terraces below your feet! He often went as well so did loads of guys around us as often much beer had been consumed by the guys there. I don't recall ever seeing any woman or girls but back then football supporters was a pretty much male-dominated affair or where we use to stand it was! I think it was so bad clubs just often hosed the terraces down after games with Jeys fluid as well as at some grounds you could smell this Jeys which is a very strong disinfectant!   

And it seems its still been happening in some countries! Kev.

Edited by kevy19 (see edit history)
4 hours ago, kevy19 said:
Hi Not sure about these days and I don't know of any videos out there! But way back in the 1960's and 70's here in the UK when I was growing up my uncle took me to many football games from the old First Division that was right down to 4th Division sides. My dad had died when I was two so I think mum thought these trip with my uncle her brother, were good male bonding sessions as being brought up by 3 woman my mum my 16 years older step sister and my granny life was full of women! But I digress. It was pretty much commonplace in those bygone days at UK football grounds to just pee on the standing terraces where you stood! When desperate as you did not want to miss any of the action and the toilets were pretty grim anyway. It was always a treat as my uncle would ply me with lots of Pepsi or Coke or Fanta Orange which we both drank a lot off! I was never allowed this at home much so I would soon need a wee! In the early days when a was say only about 7 or 8 he would help me but basically, you just whipped your willy out and pointed it down around your shoes and peed on the concrete standing terraces below your feet! He often went as well so did loads of guys around us as often much beer had been consumed by the guys there. I don't recall ever seeing any woman or girls but back then football supporters was a pretty much male-dominated affair or where we use to stand it was! I think it was so bad clubs just often hosed the terraces down after games with Jeys fluid as well as at some grounds you could smell this Jeys which is a very strong disinfectant!   

And it seems its still been happening in some countries! Kev.

A friend of mine ended up wet at a Glasgow Rangers game when the person behind him peed during the game. I think his aim was off due to being drunk.  

On 8/15/2018 at 6:53 PM, WetDave said:

A friend of mine ended up wet at a Glasgow Rangers game when the person behind him peed during the game. I think his aim was off due to being drunk.  

That's not so uncommon. When I was on a rock concert about 10 years back a drunk guy behind me decided to pee right there in the arena while watching the concert. And he was peeing right on my right leg. Because he was big and drunk, I rather didn't say anything and just move a bit more to the left, but until I noticed what is happening and managed to get far enough due to all the people next to me, my pants were already soaked and shoe full of his urine. Not really a pleasant experience, even I'm into omo and like wet pants.

• 3 weeks later...

There can be lines at games, but I've never seen anyone be that desperate.  Years ago before I was into omo, I went to a baseball game.  They had a special promotion for a large cup filled with coke.  I ended up drinking two before I left.  I had to pee some before I left, but thought I could easily make it home.  Unfortunately I got held up by a train on the way home.  I made it, but barely.

Desperation at the Miami Orange Bowl was legendary back in the 70s and 80s. Never enough toilet facilities. Many stories of long lines, desperate men and women, both genders seen giving up and just pissing openly in the sinks, and quite a few pants wettings. Prior to the WWW unfortunately but there may be some postings, reminiscences and old news clips out there.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...