Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have any other fetishes besides Omo?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hypnosis, magic control, and freeze(like being turned into a statue or similarly immobilized)

Farts, buttplay, messing, olfactophilia, and soap/washing. And I do like to overlap them. Like, farting before/after wetting herself, or wetting then messing herself (with farts before the messin

Women s feet  foot fetish

Posted Images

On 10/20/2018 at 1:12 PM, sj420 said:

I like wetlook/wet clothes and gunge as well. I guess that pairs pretty naturally with a pee fetish.  ?

It kind of does. I feel both my pee fetish and my more platonic wam (wet and messy) interest started out from the same general interest when I was younger. I think for me only the pee became a fetish because the wam was tamer by comparison and the pee was "naughtier" and more taboo. (though like my fetishes, I prefer female instances of wam)

5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

It kind of does. I feel both my pee fetish and my more platonic wam (wet and messy) interest started out from the same general interest when I was younger. I think for me only the pee became a fetish because the wam was tamer by comparison and the pee was "naughtier" and more taboo. (though like my fetishes, I prefer female instances of wam)

Yeah. For me, I had the WAM fetish as far back as I can remember. My pee fetish started when I held my pee to keep the conversation going with a girl I liked back in elementary school. When I finally left to use the bathroom, it was too late. I wet my pants and had to spend the rest of the school day in them with everyone teasing me, especially the girl I was talking to. I was oddly excited by the whole thing and my fetish budded from there.

5 hours ago, Omopees said:

Wam?

What Downjacket said, although an extension of it that I think is a fetish for me is soap/washing, but in the aforementioned style.

Which can be a bit confusing considering that "wetting" and "messing" refer to the forms of it excluded from "wet and messy".

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
9 hours ago, sj420 said:

Yeah. For me, I had the WAM fetish as far back as I can remember. My pee fetish started when I held my pee to keep the conversation going with a girl I liked back in elementary school. When I finally left to use the bathroom, it was too late. I wet my pants and had to spend the rest of the school day in them with everyone teasing me, especially the girl I was talking to. I was oddly excited by the whole thing and my fetish budded from there.

And it sounds like your fetish, or the discovery thereof, saved you from what would have been a horrible moment otherwise. Glad it wasn't so bad for you

I have a fat fetish. There is something about eating alot, weight gain, and big bellies that turns me on insanely. I am a chub, and so is my girlfriend. I've helped her learn to love her body bc she used to hate being fat before she met me. We love to eat alot when we go out. Sometimes in the bedroom we lick food off of each other's bellies. And peeing onto each other's bellies is also one of the biggest turn ons for us.

I also have recently aquired from my girlfriend an ABDL fetish. She likes to wear diapers and put them on me. Sometimes on days where we dont have anything planned, we spend the whole day in bed watching netflix/hulu, order takeout delivery, and lay around naked only wearing diapers. Everytime either of us poops or peed to its max capacity I have to change her/she has to change me

9 hours ago, princesspee27 said:

I have a fat fetish. There is something about eating alot, weight gain, and big bellies that turns me on insanely. I am a chub, and so is my girlfriend. I've helped her learn to love her body bc she used to hate being fat before she met me. We love to eat alot when we go out. Sometimes in the bedroom we lick food off of each other's bellies. And peeing onto each other's bellies is also one of the biggest turn ons for us.

I also have recently aquired from my girlfriend an ABDL fetish. She likes to wear diapers and put them on me. Sometimes on days where we dont have anything planned, we spend the whole day in bed watching netflix/hulu, order takeout delivery, and lay around naked only wearing diapers. Everytime either of us poops or peed to its max capacity I have to change her/she has to change me

Sounds good! You're so lucky!

Hypnosis and mind control is right up at the top of the list, including but not limited to post hypnotic suggestions and trigger phrases.

Next big thing would be locking clothing. Jumpsuits and catsuits for example, although ordinary clothing that has been modified is also nice, for example jeans with a chain and a padlock through the belt loops. This includes things like bondage mittens, and other stuff that impairs the ability of the wearer to effectively influence the world, but still allowing them to navigate it - for example, getting into the bathroom by pushing down on the handle, but not being able to remove their clothing in order to use the facilities. In a way, it's like tying somebody up until they have an accident, but the illusion of freedom provided by movement means that the experience is different.

Diapers is also a recurring interest, and meshes easily with the locking clothing thing, but also can overlap with the hypnosis and mind control. Classical conditioning is also nice, especially when it uses positive reinforcement, but it's an uncommon overlap of fetishes that are themselves pretty common so I have to settle for whatever I can find.

Oh, and even if there's nothing actually kinky or fetish related, I really enjoy female / female romance.

Well...besides omo, I'm really into stuff that involves a loss of control. Bondage, hypnosis, and somnophilia are probably my favorites.

Regarding the last one, I have an idea for a story (a fantasy, kinda) that I've been meaning to write for a while. Basically, Girl A gets woken up by an intense urge to pee in the middle of the night and on her way to the bathroom, she notices that her roommate, Girl B, is passed out drunk on the couch. While this really isn't anything unusual, something else catches her attention. Girl B's bladder is so full that there's a visible bulge (which is something I find incredibly hot). Feeling a little mischievous/turned on/whatever, Girl A begins to massage and poke at the bulge until Girl B wets herself, still asleep. The sight of this makes Girl A lose control of her own bladder and there's just a huuuuge mess. ❤️

My strongest fetish apart from omo is probably orgasm denial, with all that goes along (ruined orgasms, teasing etc). Hence I’m also mildly into chastity (I prefer willpower to a device, but sometimes...).

this is the main thing I would say. I identify as a domme and a vixen, so I guess there’s always been a sadistic vein in me. 

I would say I like every scenario in which I’m able to deny someone (or witnessing someone being denied) something they need. That’s why I’m into desperation and not so much into wetting. I like the struggle, weather I’m denying you a piss or an orgasm.

im more into GFD than brutal femdom, so I’m also quite into the “motherly” side of domination. Not into ageplay or CGL but I enjoy being in charge of a sub needs, including aftercare etc.

funny how when it comes to vanilla sex I consider myself at least 90% straight, not really interested in women. But when my two main fetishes are involved it’s absolutely irrelevant the “sub” gender, and sometimes I can be meaner (which in my field is a good thing ?) towards girls.

On 9/28/2018 at 4:34 PM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Here's one that's a bit bizarre, even by fetish forum standards... I have an alliteration addiction. This manifests in such ways as piddle pot and tinkle tank being my favorite euphemisms for the bladder, waste water being a favored euphemism for urine, liking expressions like snug snatch, cozy cunny, tiny/tight twatty for describing the vagina or pound that pussy, slam that snatch, thrash that twatty for describing vaginal intercourse and cream that cunny for givng a girl a creampie. When looking up synonyms on Wiktionary, I'm often disappointed when I can't find one that starts with the desired letter of the alphabet or can only find ones that don't sound right for whatever reason.

On the subject of wording, tying in to both my love of loli and how often age-play is a co-fetish of omo, I'm big on, for lack of a better term, childish dirty talk and diminutive terms(I love the words cunny and twatty, but generally find cunt and twat unappealing unless falling from the lips of the kind of character who you can imagine cussing like a sailor).

This is the first time I’m hearing about this and I’m quite impressed. 

But boy, dirty talking with you must be tiring as hell ?

as for childish dirty talking, I’m all about that! ??

I agree with AngyGraham above me, I LOVE orgasm denial. I believe it is called "edging," also. 

I frequently edge myself, and with a partner I absolutely love being in control of his orgasm. I often note when the orgasm is building, then gently ease off the stimulation for a bit to keep him desperately hovering on the edge. Bonus points if he also needs the toilet extremely badly. 

I also have a fetish for peeing in tight clothing (yoga pants, bikinis, even pantyhose). It's almost like having a second skin that soaks up all the pee.

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2018 at 1:00 AM, AngyGraham said:

My strongest fetish apart from omo is probably orgasm denial, with all that goes along (ruined orgasms, teasing etc). Hence I’m also mildly into chastity (I prefer willpower to a device, but sometimes...).

this is the main thing I would say. I identify as a domme and a vixen, so I guess there’s always been a sadistic vein in me. 

I would say I like every scenario in which I’m able to deny someone (or witnessing someone being denied) something they need. That’s why I’m into desperation and not so much into wetting. I like the struggle, weather I’m denying you a piss or an orgasm.

im more into GFD than brutal femdom, so I’m also quite into the “motherly” side of domination. Not into ageplay or CGL but I enjoy being in charge of a sub needs, including aftercare etc.

funny how when it comes to vanilla sex I consider myself at least 90% straight, not really interested in women. But when my two main fetishes are involved it’s absolutely irrelevant the “sub” gender, and sometimes I can be meaner (which in my field is a good thing ?) towards girls.

This is the first time I’m hearing about this and I’m quite impressed. 

But boy, dirty talking with you must be tiring as hell ?

as for childish dirty talking, I’m all about that! ??

I love orgasm denial, too??

1 hour ago, NerdyGirl said:

This probably isn't a good thing to bust out after only becoming more active in the community recently, but I'm into that weird inflation fetish that's all over DeviantArt and crap. Particularly belly inflation. 

I like that one too. I am a huge fan of bulging bladders, so I am wondering for myself if there is any correlation between these two and if I like belly inflation because it looks more or less alike with bulging bladder.