Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have any other fetishes besides Omo?

If so? Which ones and do you tend to mix it with Omo?Or fantasies which involve both fetishes? (e.g. being tickled while having to pee)

One of my fantasies is to be tied up on a chair while i'm interrogated (BDSM roleplay) and also bursting for a wee. And of course i'm denied to use the bathroom so i can relieve myself. And she is torturing me with splashing/pouring water sounds while i'm still begging her to let me go. And i finally end up wetting myself.

Edited by Răzvan2000 (see edit history)
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hypnosis, magic control, and freeze(like being turned into a statue or similarly immobilized)

Farts, buttplay, messing, olfactophilia, and soap/washing. And I do like to overlap them. Like, farting before/after wetting herself, or wetting then messing herself (with farts before the messin

Women s feet  foot fetish

Posted Images

My omo adventures and desires are often mixed with ageplay. I’m likely in some favourite imagined or remembered scenario as a little boy as I have an accident.  

Maybe I’m in the first messy days of my toilet training, surprised by what’s happening down my legs. Maybe I’m too shy to tell anyone until they see I’ve already done it. Maybe I’m hurrying to the bathroom too late and just freeze as it happens in my pants. Maybe (a favourite) I’m far from a bathroom, and a kind caregiver comforts me after my accident or holds my hand and tells me to just let go because I’m not going to make it. And then makes me feel safe and okay as they lead me home all wet.

Occasionally (a side fetish) I like to be a baby in diapers... sometimes doing everything babies do.

Guest happyday80

Hi,

my other fetishes are...

- every kind of female body hair

-hairy redhead

- sex with nice socks and/ or shoes on

all this in combination with omo: yes please

for example: all kind of hairy pee (  Abby Winters, Girlsoutwest/B2B Jayne)

happyday

Farts, buttplay, messing, olfactophilia, and soap/washing. And I do like to overlap them.

Like, farting before/after wetting herself, or wetting then messing herself (with farts before the messing of course), or having not washed a long time and smelling bad with wetting being a contributing factor to her smell, or wetting in the middle of, before, or after a butt massage or spanking (or a butt massage AFTER a spanking), or her getting a bath (fully clothed, as nudity turns me off, and this is the only side of wam I have a fetish for rather than a platonic interest) after wetting herself and/or while smelling bad, farting in the tub and having her butt scrubbed (along with the rest of her of course).

Also I wouldn't say I have a bondage fetish exactly, but it does make it more hotter if combined with omo and she gets desperate while tied up and ends up wetting herself. I'd like to be in that position too, though not really against my will. And if in real life for anyone else, I couldn't enjoy it unless they did too.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I have several other fetishes but most of them don't mix with omorashi. They may be involved in the same play, but not necessary blend.

My main ones are very large breasts, plus size ladies, spanking, any kind of breast play, breast bondage and impact play. Also to certain extent I have a thing for women's feet, fisting, voyeurism... I would say I have a wide spectrum of fetishes I am into, but omorashi is one of the top ones.

I have lots of other kinks, but generally they are not mixed with omorashi.  

I love anything that involves a power exchange and me giving up control.  Some of my bigger ones are choking, bondage, spanking, group sex, just to name a few.  I am always open to trying something new at least once.

A few of my fantasies cross over into being tied up and having to pee, but generally speaking they are separate kinks.  

As narcissistic as it sounds, I have a bit of an exhibitionism kink. I'm gonna ramble a bit here.
Back in school when I was 11, when we swam in the on-site swimming pool, everyone of the same gender had to change in the same room. I was the weird kid who refused to do that out of embarassment and headed straight for the toilet to change instead.
I don't recall being bullied for it by my classmates, however some people would tell me that a boy shouldn't be concerned about other people seeing what he's got, and I slowly became insecure about how I couldn't do it. This insecurity birthed into a fetish basically.
Because of this, I have pretty consistent dreams and fantasies about being sexually exposed in front of people, whether it's just because we have to change clothes and there's a lack of facilities, or because some "god of no reason" decided to strip a bunch of people and put them together in a situation.
Those people could be old friends or classmates, or crushes or even someone who I envision being in a relationship with in the fantasy. When combined with omorashi though, it can turn into a race to find the bathroom, or a holding or peeing contest, or outright "playful" watersports.
I wouldn't enact this fetish out in real life in any way since it plays on one of my fears so it's the exact opposite of what I'd want to actually happen. But the fantasy is super hot if a little immoral to the other people who end up in it.

I'm also into loli body types but that's really more of "what kind of person I want to be in the fantasy" rather than definitive of the fantasy itself.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

Crossdressing, if you can call that a fetish, because it's not sexual for me. I just love to dress in female clothes. But I enjoy omo even more, when dressed as a women. The other thing is a small dose of public humiliation in relation to public wettings.

Me too. Getting desperate and forcing myself to try to change into different outfits while uncontrollably leaking through them and making wet spots has to be one of my favs.

I also have a big foot fetish. Especially with stockings/pantyhose but also going barefoot in shoes while the sweat builds up. Great to combine with omo too. The feeling of my bare feet in shoes filling up with pee, or my feet in the wet stockings standing in a puddle of piss.

Futanari and yaoi are also big fetishes of mine, along with armpits. People often tease me as being really japanese for liking omo and armpits. In a fun loving way that is... I am not at all Japanese, just fyi

On 8/12/2018 at 4:27 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Farts, buttplay, messing, olfactophilia, and soap/washing. And I do like to overlap them.

Like, farting before/after wetting herself, or wetting then messing herself (with farts before the messing of course), or having not washed a long time and smelling bad with wetting being a contributing factor to her smell, or wetting in the middle of, before, or after a butt massage or spanking (or a butt massage AFTER a spanking), or her getting a bath (fully clothed, as nudity turns me off, and this is the only side of wam I have a fetish for rather than a platonic interest) after wetting herself and/or while smelling bad, farting in the tub and having her butt scrubbed (along with the rest of her of course).

Also I wouldn't say I have a bondage fetish exactly, but it does make it more hotter if combined with omo and she gets desperate while tied up and ends up wetting herself. I'd like to be in that position too, though not really against my will. And if in real life for anyone else, I couldn't enjoy it unless they did too.

That ‘smell bad’ thing sounds like it might be hot. Any video examples of this? I am always looking to expand my range lol