Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wish I didn't have this fetish

I think a lot of you guys agree with me. And the sole reason for this is because as a male it's very hard to find a partner to explore this with.

If I meet a women (serious relation) I'm scared it ruins the relationship if this is nothing for her (And statistically she don't like omorashi)

If it's not a serious relation I don't wan't to tell her about this.

Of course this could be a problem for females too, but I think it's harder for guys.

Please share your thougths and have an awesome day.

I mean me personally i dont think having the same fetish equals perfect relationship or is needed to find love, whether you share the same fetish or not shouldnt affect any relationship you are in, i mean thats how it was for me, but sadly ik for some it is that way, i had an issue with that before, i met my lover who shares omo with me but we never focus on that

I've never been with a woman who wasn't at least a bit willing to explore this fetish.

Sometimes it takes time, and depending on how much you're into it, it can be hard to find someone down to go as hard as you want them to, but most people will mess around with it if you start off slow.

Plus, most people who don't find pissing themselves particularly embarrassing are usually pretty open to this kinda stuff, and the people who are will find something redeeming in the fact they don't have to worry about having an actual, unintended accident in front of you. 

Small victories.

But honestly, don't waste your energy regretting or wishing things weren't the way they are. Make the best of it.

4 minutes ago, charlotte21 said:

If the women find it weird then they aren't the ones for you.

Find someone that enjoys it or wants to explore it with you.

But maybe she don't find it weird and she accept it but don't wan't to particiapate. And she might think "he always going to look for someonelse who likes this.

"Find someone that enjoys it or wants to explore it with you." easier said than done.

2 minutes ago, Meowth said:

I've never been with a woman who wasn't at least a bit willing to explore this fetish.

Sometimes it takes time, and depending on how much you're into it, it can be hard to find someone down to go as hard as you want them to, but most people will mess around with it if you start off slow.

Plus, most people who don't find pissing themselves particularly embarrassing are usually pretty open to this kinda stuff, and the people who are will find something redeeming in the fact they don't have to worry about having an actual, unintended accident in front of you. 

Small victories.

But honestly, don't waste your energy regretting or wishing things weren't the way they are. Make the best of it.

In the beginning of a relation I don't feel comfortable to ask, and later on as I said I don't wan't to risk the relation.

I wished I didn't have it for a long time too, though mainly feeling ashamed of it and thinking I was some kind of sadist or pervert. That's mostly gone now.

And, from what I've heard on here there are girls who are open to that kind of thing. Some might be willing to try it even if it isn't a fetish for them. Some might even have the same fetish, as you obviously know. I have heard stories on here of people finding partners to explore this with.

i thought of the same thing many times as i got into relationships with women.. and it went pretty well actually .. at least i wasn't been judged !! 
I open conversations with them about stuff that are related to the fetish like : A story that you had to pee bad or "beer really catches up on me" so you can make a topic.. 
Then you can be more open about it if you have sex with them that you would like to do it when she is a little full that will stimulate her better and stuff like that .. 

I think that you have to do stuff step by step when building a sexual connection like everything other we do in bed
NOTICE the country that i'm from , you can say that is conservative  , at least the most of them

3 hours ago, SG35 said:

I think a lot of you guys agree with me. And the sole reason for this is because as a male it's very hard to find a partner to explore this with.

If I meet a women (serious relation) I'm scared it ruins the relationship if this is nothing for her (And statistically she don't like omorashi)

Of course this could be a problem for females too, but I think it's harder for guys.

There was a time I felt the exact same way.  I saw my fetish only as an obstacle preventing me from having a serious relationship.  Luckily I was able to grow, become more wise, and understand that this is not the case.

I completely agree with what @charlotte21 said.  There are all sorts of things that make us unique, our sexual kinks are just one part of our identities.  If someone is going to reject you over something as minor as a sexual fetish, well, they are probably not someone you would want to be in a serious relationship with anyway.  Look at it this way, if they can't accept who you are because of this one aspect of your identity, imagine what they would be like if your relationship hit a real, serious challenge down the road.

Likewise, if you are able to find someone who is willing to accept you for who you are, fetish and all, then they are going to be more likely to stand by you as other challenges come your way.  Your fetish can be a powerful tool for gaining insight to someone's personality.  A tool that can help you find a more fulfilling relationship. 

Where I once felt sorry for myself over the obstacles to a relations I perceived my fetish created, I now feel sorry for non-kinky people as they lack such a tool for gaining insight into potential partners.  I have now come to see my fetish as a blessing, not a curse.

Well I don't know if you're more into the pissing part or the desperation part, but if it's the desperation part then it's actually *common* for women to enjoy the feeling of a full bladder, as it pushes on the G-spot which stimulates sexual pleasure. It doesn't necessarily mean they have an omo fetish, but it's pretty close. https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-and-love/why-you-get-really-turned-when-you-need-pee

I think it's probably the same for men too. All I know is, at a certain level of desperation, the tension and pressure to me can feel almost like masturbation.

You could also try making buddies in real life through something like FetLife. Though the people active in your area might not particularly be into it, they'd probably be more open to it.

That said, I would approach finding a relationship this way by first concentrating on making good friends. If something clicks, it clicks.

Life's too short to hate the things you like. You just need to find your tribe (not just a mate).

If it's a serious relationship then I think most women would be willing to try to make their partner happy.  This doesn't necessarily mean that she's going to be into omo or wetting, but she might be willing to get desperate with you and you could slowly progress from there.

That being said you also need to talk to her about her fantasies, maybe theres something that you can try for her in exchange for her trying something new.  Give and take is the foundation for any good relationship after all.

I've found being open to new ideas has led me to try and like a whole bunch of things both in the bedroom and outside of it.  I would say the biggest thing is to not push and start at your partners comfort level and stick to their pace.  I know it might initially be frustrating but it usually pays off in the long run.

I guess I’m lucky. The fetish is only a minor thing for me and I enjoy normal heterosexual sex more. Therefore it was not a significant factor in choosing a wife and it’s enough for me to enjoy visiting this site and once in a while enjoying a bit of wetting when I’m on my own. 

When the fetish is important enough to you that it’s a major factor in your choice of partner then inevitably you have to compromise elsewhere or severely limit your options, which makes it a lot harder. 

3 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I guess I’m lucky. The fetish is only a minor thing for me and I enjoy normal heterosexual sex more. Therefore it was not a significant factor in choosing a wife and it’s enough for me to enjoy visiting this site and once in a while enjoying a bit of wetting when I’m on my own. 

When the fetish is important enough to you that it’s a major factor in your choice of partner then inevitably you have to compromise elsewhere or severely limit your options, which makes it a lot harder. 

I've had longer relationships, and I enjoy regular sex too. But it would be nice with some wet too.

I've always found that if you're confident enough (i.e. you've accepted this is a part of you and it's something you desire), your SO will be more open to try it. When you combine it with you two being in love/committed to one another, it tends to assist your partner's openness to exploring this side of your sexuality.

I would say it also helps to be armed with information, so explaining the why you enjoy it, what it excites you about it and how it may make them feel ("it's warm, relieving, and a bit sexual feeling", etc.). The angle I've broached the subject with is the seemingly more "mainstream" and normalized idea that I enjoy the sight of wet panties, I just prefer a different way of how they get wet. Three out of the four women I used this approach with indulged me and continued to do so for our time together, so I'd say it does work.

If you're asking about finding a partner who is already into it, then that's something I have zero experience with.

• 8 months later...
On 8/9/2018 at 1:17 PM, SG35 said:

It's too bad that you wish you didn't have this fetish.  What turns us on, turns us on.  We cannot choose that.  And, as long as you're not hurting anyone, don't feel bad.

I do know what you mean about bringing it up though.  I was married when I found that it excited me and it took me a long time to tell my wife.  When I did, I needed a few beers for courage.  LOL!  Luckily, she eventually agreed to try it and gave me a golden shower twice.  She then decided it wasn't for her.  That was fine with me and I was grateful that she did give it a try.  What more can you ask?  🙂

A good time to bring it up is after you've already established that you have some sexual chemistry, you've already shown that you're good, attentive lovers and truly want to please each other.

Then, specifically, a good time to mention it is during foreplay, once you're both really turned on. (Everyone's typically more receptive to new kinks when they're aroused.) That's a good time to just plant the seed... don't try to make it happen right away. Just mention it as a way to turn you on. (And don't apologise for it!)