Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Agony and Ecstasy

Agony and Ecstasy

It all began last summer, after a nightmare journey home from work one Friday evening. I had left work in a rush, not bothering to use the loo, although I needed to, as my journey is usually less than 30 minutes. But not tonight! A lorry fire on the motorway caused a huge traffic jam and my short journey took well over two hours. Not having peed earlier I found myself becoming increasingly desperate as time went on. How I held it I still don't know as several times I thought I was going to wet myself in the car but somehow managed to hold it; but by the time I reached home I was in agony. As I hobbled from the car to my front door I was almost doubled up with pain but somehow made it indoors and upstairs to the loo, though feeling myself leaking as I struggled up the stairs. I closed the bathroom door and at that point really began to lose it, a steady dribble of peed running down my leg as I simply pulled up my skirt, sat on the loo and and just peed through my knickers, a steady trickle splashing into the bowl for five minutes or so before my aching bladder was empty. Oh the relief! Afterwards I threw my wet underwear into the laundry bin, showered and went to prepare dinner for my husband and myself. While I told him about the journey from hell I kept quiet about wetting myself in the bathroom.

I may have emptied it but my bladder still hurt like hell so to avoid cystitis I drank plenty of water during the evening - as it turned out my poor strained bladder and the couple of litres or so of water were to be my downfall later. Tom noticed the amount of water I drank and understood why but still joked that I would either be in the loo all night or we would wake up in a flood.

The water went through me quickly and I peed every half hour or so during the evening and by the time we went to bed most of my bladder pain had gone and I felt much more relaxed. I had to get up for a wee about one o' clock but then slept soundly until the alarm woke me from a lovely dream.

This dream relived part of our recent holiday on Mediterranean island. I was laying on a sun lounger at the water's edge, the warm sea washing gently over my legs and bum wetting my thighs and bikini pants as I lay there totally relaxed. I knocked the alarm off and began to doze off again, but something was nagging in my subconscious. I had been dreaming about the warm sea washing over me but in the real world why did my bottom and legs feel warm and wet? In my half awake state, part dreaming, part reality it didn't make sense. As I gradually came round there came a dawning realisation that something wasn't right. My pyjama trousers and knickers were sticking to me comfortably warm and yet feeling strangely wet - the same feeling as when I had peed through my pants on the loo he previous evening. In some trepidation I reached down and felt my bum, legs and the bottom sheet. Then the full horror dawned. My knickers, pyjamas and the bed beneath me were soaked - I'd wet the bed!

This had only happened to me once before as a adult, after a drunken student party when apparently I had wet myself during the evening before being stripped of my wet clothes and being put to bed by my friends. I woke up soaked again and with an almighty hangover. The only consolation was that two friends both did the same thing - one in her boyfriends bed! Strangely he apparently didn't mind at all!

But this was different. I was stone cold sober, and my husband was lying beside me -and would soon know what I had done. I just lay there, terrified of getting out of bed to inspect the damage to the sheets and worse, the mattress, in case I woke Tom and had to explain what I had done. If I stayed in bed and pretended to be asleep maybe he would get up and leave me alone for long enough to deal with the evidence. But I I knew it was a vain hope and totally mortified I simply burst into tears just as  Tom woke up, immediately asking me what was wrong. He soon found out as he rolled over and put his arm round me - and discovered the wet sheet and my soggy nightclothes.

Instead of the angry or disgusted response I expected he just held me close, telling me to calm down and that it was alright, that I'd just had an accident because I'd strained my bladder. He also reminded me that the mattress would be OK as the cover we used to prevent stains from lovemaking, my periods and similar was waterproof. I began to calm down and Tom held me tight, kissing me gently till I suddenly began to panic as I realised that he was  now lying in my wetness, his pants soaking up my pee. I started to get out of bed but he wouldn't let me go, holding me close, kissing me passionately. Then I felt his hand between my legs as he gently fondled me through my soaking pyjamas. I tried to push him away, telling him that I was a disgusting mess who had peed herself. In response he just held me tighter and I felt his erection against my thigh as his hand moved inside my knickers and found my clit.

Despite my embarrassment at wetting the bed the warm wetness wasn't uncomfortable and although I couldn't fathom why it felt strangely pleasant. My pussy was also responding to Tom's fingers, becoming wet in another way. I suddenly felt incredibly aroused, kissing Tom vigorously as I rubbed his erection through boxer shorts damp from the wet sheet. Our passion seemed to last for hours, Tom eventually puling down my pyjama trousers but leaving my wet pants in place as he entered me. We both came almost together and I have to admit it was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had, so intense that I wet myself again as I came, the hot flood around my bum adding to my pleasure, and so it seemed, to Tom's. Breathless, we lay entwined in the now even wetter bed, savouring what had changed suddenly from a horrible embarrassment to an incredible moment of passion.

We lay there in silence for some time then as I came down from the sexual high asked Tom what had just happened. He told me that he had been aroused by my story of desperation the previous evening and intrigued as to whether I'd made it home dry, later checking the laundry basket and finding my wet knickers! If it hadn't been for my aching bladder he would have had me there and then but contained hmself. In the morning he had woken before me and finding the sheet wet realised that I'd wet the bed even before I did. Not sure how I would react he said nothing till I began crying but once his arms were round me was just desperate to feel me and make love to me in the wet bed. Quite why my wet knickers and bed wetting turned him on he could not explain though he did say that he would sometimes pull my dirty knickers out of the laundry basket to check for evidence of accidents. As I do leak a bit when sneezing or laughing when bursting - my little oops moments that, if the Tena adverts are to be believed are common to many women. Finding pee stained or pee damp knickers usually led him to masturbate. Although we were quite open about our sexual needs he had never told me any of this, mainly because he thought I would find it disgusting but on finding that I'd totally wet myself in bed just had to tell me. Though not saying so directly I knew that he wanted me to do it again or at the very least to wet my knickers for him.

However, I wasn't sure that I would be able to do it. The wet bed had been a total accident, though with an underlying cause and while I did sometimes wet my pants slightly it was always unintentional. Either I would have to wet myself consciously and deliberately or put myself in positions where an accident was inevitable. I explored ideas with Tom over the next several days, both to understand what he really wanted and to work things through in my own mind.

I quickly realised that it would probably be much easier to wee in my pants than to do to in bed but how to be able to at an appropriate time - a public accident was not something I wanted to experience, at least not yet. Over the next several weeks I tried to train myself to deliberately wee with my knickers on. Initially I would arrange to arrive home from work with a full bladder and then wee through my pants sat on the loo. Once I could just let go like this I tried it standing in the shower gradually finding it easier and easier to overcome years of conditioning. Most of the time i kept this secret from Tom, though once I knew that I could do it at an appropriate time I did stage a little accident for him, with very enjoyable results. The strange thing was, I began to find wet pants quite enjoyable and on some days when I had the house to myself would wet myself and then keep my wet knickers on till they dried. One warm and sunny Saturday Tom was out all day and I spent it in the garden, drinking lots of water and just going in my pants as the urge arose, bringng myself off by rubbing myself through the soaking gusset on three occasions. This was getting interesting!

Deliberately wetting the bed was a different matter however and there was obviously less opportunity to practice - a wet bed during the working week would have been a real nuisance. My chance came when Tom went away for a long weekend with his football mates. I took Friday off work so had three days to myself - this was my chance. On Thursday night I drank plenty of water and deliberately wore the same knickers and pyjamas that I had on when I had my little accident. I woke up bursting for a wee but stayed in bed, getting more and more desperate. I tried to let go but it was far more difficult laying down and I only  dribbled a bit. Then suddenly my desperation became overwhelming, I relaxed my control and it happened. A hot flood poured over my thighs and bottom soaking my pyjamas and the bed. I'd done it - I'd wet the bed on purpose and OMG, it was a fantastic feeling. Just touching myself through my soaking nightclothes brought me to shattering orgasm and I then laid there in my wetness for over an hour, pleasuring myself twice more.

I repeated the experiment on Saturday and again on Sunday. On the third occasion I woke up with a full bladder as expected but this time just rolled onto my back, relaxed and let it flow. I had done it, I could wet the bed and my pants as and when I wanted to so long as my bladder was pretty full. Now I'll just have to wait for the  chance to do it for Tom.

16 hours ago, Omopees said:

Ah it’s very similar to a book by peewit on amazon.  

Correct - its from my "Wet Confessions" series which uses my earlier stories from the sites mentioned above plus many others written more recently. Peewit Nickson is of course a corruption of Pee With Knickers On and is the pen name I use on Kindle books.