Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ok so I just got home from a beach party and it was amazing I had so much fun. But tonight was filled with lots desperate moments. 

Now I was wearing a beach pants and a white shirt cause I mean it’s the beach what else I’m i going to wear so I went to the party with a few friends and they where driving as soon as we got there I was offered a drink well of course I took and and for the rest of the night I was steady drinking beers. Well after a little while I felt a small urge to pee but I didn’t bother but it soon after tho it was getting bad and and all the public bathrooms where already closed ( you think when they decided to have a party they would at least open the bathroom) so I decided to make a walk down the beach I watched the  near by park and thought to find somewhere inside there to pee but I continue walking down the beach there where so many people and I didn’t really wanna pee in public like that so I keep walking. But the more I walked the more I saw people and then I leaked I paniced and started walking faster I saw this point behind some rocks where there wasn’t any people so I decided to go there but then I leaked again and again till I stared to completely pee myself. Omg I’m actually peeing myself in public I just stood there in complete shock luckily no one noticed and my pants where already went from party in the water. 

Well after 10 minutes I went back to the party. After being in the middle of the dance for like and hour  I felt a urge again but I  ignore it again but a little while after I couldn’t put it off any more. I went back to make the same walk as before but before I could even half way I leaked. Then I decided to do it in the park as soon as I entered the park the urge became really bad like I was constantly leaking in my pants I saw this building and send fuck it I’m not going to pee myself twice in one night so I ran behind the building pulled it out and peed for at least 2 solid minutes. 

The relef was so good and I went back to the party at this point I thought I was done being desperate for the night but I was sadly wrong. The party had jus finished and me and my friends was heading home. A couple minutes after entering the car I felt a small urge again I thought it’s only a 15 minute drive I could make it but there was some traffic and it took us 15 mins just to get out of it. After that it was smoth  salings from there. Since I live the closest I was dropped home first as I came out the car told my friends bye and went inside with my hand between my legs. I ran inside and straight to the toilet almost didn’t make it as I was leaking the whole time 

well that’s my experience hope u enjoy 

• 2 weeks later...