Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Feeling

Interesting diagram  Wolffi, a picture is worth a thousand words.

It makes perfect sense when many males feel the need the pee at the base of your penis, where your sphincter is.

For some strange reason I don't feel it as much there. If I am seated or laying down, (I am seated now) I feel pressure in  my bladder Like right now. I have had to pee for three hours. I feel my over  full bladder stretched and bulging  like there is a big ball in there. I feel an urgent pressure at the tip of my penis by my pee hole as the urgent waves hit.

If I am standing ,  or walking around.however, I always feel the need in my penis, mostly at the tip, by and around my pee hole, mostly near the bottom portion of the tip.

As a curiosity, I would like to say that as a person believing in aliens, I readed on the Internet about the Pleiadian race which apparently does not pee, but throws waste through the skin, which makes me a bit jealous. I hope that as a human race we evolve so that we do not have to get upset in the morning pulsations in the crotch and have to urinate, physiological activities such as sleeping, the food is nice, but the feeling of a micturition reflex sometimes makes me angry

Edited by Wolffi (see edit history)

It is interesting why we have an enlarged urethra at the tip of the penis. I believe that this is the cause of sensations, My theory is that when the bladder is full, it releases small amounts of urine through the urethra into this strangely widened place on the tip and it causes sensations, I remember sometimes when I had a small infection of this place, then it was terribly itch.And my the order twory  is that the impulses in this place aren't caused by the drop of urine accumulating there, but the impulses run from the full bladder to this place

abbb.png

On 6/21/2019 at 7:30 AM, Wolffi said:

As a curiosity, I would like to say that as a person believing in aliens, I readed on the Internet about the Pleiadian race which apparently does not pee, but throws waste through the skin, which makes me a bit jealous. I hope that as a human race we evolve so that we do not have to get upset in the morning pulsations in the crotch and have to urinate, physiological activities such as sleeping, the food is nice, but the feeling of a micturition reflex sometimes makes me angry

What and miss out on that wonderful feeling of the building up of pressure , you bladder full ,as you struggle to hold it in ? never

Just to go back to the original question, as a female I feel the increasingly uncomfortable fullness in my bladder, but then when I get an urge and have to actively tighten up and hold back, it becomes more of a sharp sensation, kind of a pain but a kind of "satisfying" one, at my pee-hole. Hence the automatic reaction to hold myself when I'm busting, which I've done all my life.