Need some ideas for new videos

I posted some of my girlfriend's old videos awhile ago, enjoying the positive response, she now wants to film new ones.

We need suggestions though! Any scenes you'd like to see? They'll be posted when she gets around to doing them

Hi

When she need to go and must pay money for the toilet but she have no money with her. I think that can be a great video.

I'd like to see a tickle wetting vid. Also, could you please provide a link to her videos you posted?

11 hours ago, Peed said:

Hi

When she need to go and must pay money for the toilet but she have no money with her. I think that can be a great video.

We don't have any pay toilets near us, but she could roleplay something out

8 hours ago, Plug Cryostat said:

I'd like to see a tickle wetting vid. Also, could you please provide a link to her videos you posted?

Tickling! That's a good one!

There's a link to her first thread

She was originally against posting her face, but since no one at work recognized her earlier v ids once I post1689183908_130MEDIAIMAG0403-1.jpg.2992a8fcb11b262b66b0632c280b5337.jpged them she decided it would be okay

130MEDIA$IMAG0395-1.jpg

It’s an unusual idea but I know it’s one some like!

you could have her talk to the camera as if it was a person and tease them about needing to go and not being allowed to, she could even use the toilet to make it worse for us! Sort of like a POV thing.

Or maybe, 2 people one toilet, and for her its too late.

Guest IkMoetPlassen

Maybe she can wear a bodysuit, and over it many cloats like a T-shirt and a hoodie, and a jeans. And than make her pee so bad, that she go to the toilet and no time for the bodysuit go down, than she peed in her bodysuit.

I love the videos you guys posted before! You could have her do a desperation challenge until she ends up wetting by accident. You could also have her pee naked not in the toilet

Also, I know not everyone on this site is into it so it;s your call, you could have her try diapers

A classic jeans wetting is always welcome. Bonus points if she’s up for leaving them on to make a follow up re-wetting video to go along with it.  She’s beautiful too, by the way! Props to you both for being so open!

the desperation games videos are great, dice, cards,. trivia, something that adds an element of chance to how much she has to drink/pee

What I personally like is masturbating when needing to pee really bad, but I don't know if nudity would be OK for you/your GF

A recreation of the old bound2burst time to go series would be great! 

I miss those videos....

Anything with holding and serious desperation would be awesome.

On 8/6/2018 at 9:41 PM, ews21 said:

I love the videos you guys posted before! You could have her do a desperation challenge until she ends up wetting by accident. You could also have her pee naked not in the toilet

Also, I know not everyone on this site is into it so it;s your call, you could have her try diapers

Thank you every one else for the wonderful ideas and suggestions!

She soiled a diaper once in walmart before!

That soiling was after not peeing at all during work

She can hold ridiculous amounts of pee when she wants to

If she is willing to pee herself while wearing a skirt in a Walmart, would also make a great video. Try to get on the video pee running down her legs into her shoes, if possible.

If she's willing. Then try to pee in several pairs of panties at once the more the better 

I would love to see a video of her encouraging the viewer to wet himself and then scold him for doing it afterwoulds!

Lucky couple to have each other :-)))

id would love more than anything to see her wearing really tight jean shorts or jeans, pulled up really tight and then for her to squat down in them facing the camera with her legs apart, so when she wets herself you can see the pee trickle through them and out underneath her.

ive always wanted a girl to do this in front of me, one of my all time biggest fantasy’s :-)))