Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any other good pee desp sites?

There's a lot of stories still on shara & ger's female desperation site, although it hasn't been updated in years. Also Bound2burst removed their story section but most of the stories have been uploaded to other sites. 

I miss experience project, there were some great stories on there that were removed without warning and lost forever! There was a great one called 'put the wait in waitress' that a lady had written recounting her experience being desperate during a shift, that I haven't seen anywhere else. 

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)
39 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

There's a lot of stories still on shara & ger's female desperation site, although it hasn't been updated in years. Also Bound2burst removed their story section but most of the stories have been uploaded to other sites. 

I miss experience project, there were some great stories on there that were removed without warning and lost forever! There was a great one called 'put the wait in waitress' that a lady had written recounting her experience being desperate during a shift, that I haven't seen anywhere else. 

EP had some great stories, but looking back some of them were very obviously a good creative writing exercise. It's a shame also it went because there were a couple of really good (labelled) fiction stories that were very good and I've never been able to find them elsewhere 

9 hours ago, welcomegaffer said:

EP had some great stories, but looking back some of them were very obviously a good creative writing exercise. It's a shame also it went because there were a couple of really good (labelled) fiction stories that were very good and I've never been able to find them elsewhere 

I miss Experience Project (EP).  Was a great hangout before the fetish crackdown happened