Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

another would you rather pee

Definitely pee in my pants in line.

If you're bursting and going to humiliate yourself publicly anyway, might as well enjoy the sensation of a wetting and the "legitimate excuse" to wet yourself in front of everyone.

Plus, if you're taking a long bus ride in the first place you probably: A) don't have a change of clothes with you, B) have to walk in your pissy jeans to your destination (or at least a clothing store to buy a dry outfit). Sounds like a masochistically fun situation.  ?

I would pee my pants because there is no way I would put my pecker out in public and it gives an excuse to pee myself, but in reality I either just wouldn't have to pee that bad or I would go off and try to find somewhere more private like a bush or something to do my business. And even if I did pee my pants I wouldn't  do it standing in line would go off a little ways to fond some relative privacy. 

52 minutes ago, Shaggydog said:

This may come off as weird (I can't believe I'm the only one!) - but I'd whip it out and do my business on the floor. I mean, I'd move to a corner or something so my genitals won't be visible, but no way am I doing it in my pants, certainly not somewhere this public.

is weird for me too that you're the only one who will do that

• 1 month later...

If these are the only 2 options available, I would rather wet myself while waiting in the line than standing with my penis in my hand while bunch of people is looking at me. I would actually feel less embarrassed in wet pants with puddle under my feet. 
But in reality, I would leave when I would realize I can't hold it any more and try to find some private place behind the building or something like that to pee.