Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Games thread?

Greetings fellow enthusiasts,

Is there a thread somewhere about omo games people play? I know there are some omo-centric video games, there are omo entries on https://www.faproulette.co/, and there's some pee and pee-desperation items on https://milovana.com/webteases/, but that's not what I mean. What I mean is I assume there are others like me who have both an omo fetish and a geek-ish enjoyment of  gameplaying in general or of thinking of and tinkering with rule sets. 

As an example, here are the rules I tried out, more or less, on a recent long-distance road trip:

Prep:
- Have a good supply of water and other drinks in the car.
- Ideally, start the game while already feeling some urge to pee.
- Get a pair of 6-sided dice. (I used an app on my phone.)
- Otherwise, prepare yourself and the car as you see fit. (I covered the driver's seat with a plastic bag and also put a thick picnic blanket on top of that before sitting.)
- Start driving. Wait for the trip odometer to hit a whole number (or just reset it to 0.0).
- The first "round" begins immediately.

Each round:
- Drink one unit of liquid. (I had a ~12oz cup I kept refilling.)
- Roll the pair of dice.
- If the two numbers are different, add them. Wait until you've driven that many miles, then start another round. 
- If the two numbers match, also add them and wait until you've driven that many miles. However, now (and ONLY now) you may look for a place to stop driving and relieve yourself.  Once done, start another round and resume driving. Try to keep holding until the next time you are allowed relief.

Possible variations:
- Instead of the distance being based on a 2d6 roll, treat it as 2d6+1 or 2d6+2 to adjust for overall driving speed. (For instance, 2d6 alone might be appropriate for a slow windy road, and 2d6+2 more for an open interstate mostly traveling 80mph.) The rule about the two separate dice matching still holds. You could also do negative modifiers to make it easier.
- Add penalties for leaking or losing control. One possibility:
  * Leak during a round = add an extra mile to the next round
  * Lose control during a round = treat the next double roll as a normal roll (i.e. skip one instance of relief).

Anyway. That's the kind of thing I mean. Am I super weird for thinking about and "beta testing" a set of rules like this? If not, please reply and add yours! The above is obviously meant for solo play, but maybe folks out there have ideas for "competitive" play in couples or groups too.

My ex was into RPGs and other such games and I invented a few simple ones for them. The main rule was that wherever they  peed in the game, they had to pee somewhere similar in real life -- so if they found a bucket in the game, they could pee in a bucket in real life. This allowed us to do a lot of scenes in private. 

My ex was genderqueer, and once said: "Public restrooms are like flipping a coin when I'd rather be rolling a d20." So I wrote a silly story for them based off of the various different possible d20 results. 

I've done a card draw approach a couple times. I would start wearing just underwear. Every 5 minutes my phone would set off a recurring timer and I would draw 5 cards. If my card draw was a single pair or anything worse, I had to drink a cup worth of water or whatever.  If I got something better than a pair but not better than 3 of a kind, I had to put on another item of clothing. If I got something better than 3 of a kind, I wet myself. One time playing that, It took a long time for me to draw better than 3 of a kind, something like nearly 3 hours. I had downed quite a few cups of what I was drinking, and I had at least 8 layers of underwear and pants on over each other. Finally, I drew a full house and let myself go.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...