Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best-value brand?

Hi everyone,

I am interested in starting to explore wearing diapers and wetting in them. Previously I have always just grabbed the cheapest store-brand adult pullups for my omo play, and they inevitably leak after a relatively small volume. Or even barely any volume, if I'm not in the right position or have my, ahem, external anatomy, in an unlucky position at the time of wetting.

I'd like to try actual diapers, but don't want to spend too much money on an activity that is still mostly concealed from the rest of the household. Is there an obvious "good value" diaper brand I should be trying out? Something that has a reasonable chance of not leaking (but I don't mind some risk) without being crazy expensive?

6 hours ago, doc133 said:

Well I use goodnights and they work fine, as for the placement of your member I would genuinely recommend the female ones, the padding is in a different location more similar to what we need after developing. 

You mean Goodnites? Do you use ones intended for kids? (As far as I can tell, that brand doesn't make adult specific products, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.) If so: you don't have any trouble with them fitting? I have a 34-inch waist. 

CVS Brand fitted briefs are my go to for store brand diapers. They are pretty cheap $10 - $15 for a 20 pack. They can hold up to a wetting without leaking and if they do leak it usually a pretty small amount. If you don't have CVS near you I think Walgreen's brand is the same thing.

This is a link to what i am talking about 

https://www.cvs.com/shop/cvs-health-day-night-maximum-absorbency-fitted-briefs-large-16ct-prodid-641431?skuId=641431

On August 3, 2018 at 8:05 PM, Urolagniasaur said:

You mean Goodnites? Do you use ones intended for kids? (As far as I can tell, that brand doesn't make adult specific products, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.) If so: you don't have any trouble with them fitting? I have a 34-inch waist. 

Yeah IPod auto corrected sorry. And yeah they are the "kids" product I use large extra large size, from my experience they still fit at 140 to 150 pounds.

• 2 weeks later...

I still live with my parents, and they're fine with my fetish as long as I'm not blatant about it. I typically buy Tena Super Briefs and Overnight Underwear, costing about $1 CDN per diaper, which I find is pretty good value compared to what I spend on video games. Those two are the ones best for ABDL's, they're quite thick and presumably difficult to conceal, but have great comfort and absorbency; I've only had them leak when I do something silly like fill them up with tap water before wetting them.

• 3 weeks later...