Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Traffic Desperation

On 8/3/2018 at 5:39 PM, Gemgirl said:

I got stuck desperate on a school bus in high school. It was awkward and embarrassing at the time but I kinda wish I could go back to that time.

One of my biggest accident on a bus was when I was 15y/o. We were in the cinema instead of school because there was some maintenance of a water pipes, so there was not water in all building.

I went on board with full bladder but I thought that it was not problem. But I needed more and more and became to be very nervous. I was alone next to window, most of classmates talked together back in bus. But nobody watch me, my trembling, hand in my crotch... I thought that I was save, because we were near our stopp, but school was between two stopps. Teacher said: we get off next stopp, not this one because from next stopp it was little more to go but down the hill and not upp the hill. It was too much for me and I felt how my bladder gave up and my pee run to my jeans. Yes, it was exciting in a first time but I knew that in my stopp I must stay and everyone could see my peed jeans. Yes, and it was humiliated when classmates got know what happened to me. But I play this scenario often in my head and I like play this scenario if I pee myself ? 

19 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

My dad use to have long drive home from work and get into traffic. Come home desperate trying to get down zipper on pants and Walk to bathroom. Strand over the toilet and let it go a long pee around two minutes long and loud too.

I have a neighbor with a long commute who sometimes gets a coffee to drink on the way home, and sometimes he's in an awesome rush to run behind the garage to pee when he gets home.  I suspect he's a "closet omo" who likes the challenge!

Well, today I have something to confess. I was on a shopping trip and totally wet my pants in my car while driving on the highway. We have a heat wave here in Europe and to stay well hydrated, I drink way more liquid as usually and due to that, I'm constantly running to the toilet for past few days and have a real problem scheduling my pee stops. I had a few close calls so far, but today something almost expected happened. I was in my car and couldn't stop or better said, I didn't want to stop on the side of the road on a busy highway, because it's too dangerous, but I couldn't hold it any more. Luckily I always have a trash bag in my car, so I put that under my ass to protect the seat and waited for inevitable. Soon I started leaking more and more and so much pee escaped, that I reached next rest stop with totally soaked pants. Of course I enjoyed fighting the desperation and wetting myself, but was pretty embarrassed when I stopped to change my pants and while I was getting a pair of clean pants out of my trunk, someone parked right next to me. Car was full of people and of course they noticed my wet pants. And that was not even the worst thing. Through the thin white wet fabric you could see female panties I was wearing. They didn't even try to hide it how amused they were. At first I planned to change next to my car, but with people there, I quickly decided to go to the public toilet and changed there. I had to use the toilet anyway, because I was still really desperate, since I let out only what I had to: But it was  certainly not planned to go there all wet. Not that I didn't do that before, but it's a humiliating feeling never the less, walking among the people in visibly wet pants in the middle of the day.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

This has only happened to me once and I was fortunate enough to have an empty cup in my car. I didn't need it thankfully but it was a close call. It was a very long day at work and I was so ready to leave that I ignored my bladder and left the store. Its about a 25 minute drive home. I'd say I was a 5.5/10 leaving and by the time I got home I was easily an 8/10. I was so scared I was gonna pee in my brand new car. But I managed to control myself until I got home.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 6:26 AM, RedFish3000 said:

I have fantasized about being with a really desperate woman while being stuck in traffic for hours, her doing everything she can to hold it in. Car desperation is one of my favorite scenarios.

I love that too, to be in a Car with a Girl who need‘s to wee since Hours but nowhere to go for some Hours more.

To see und to hear her fight to keep her Panty dry, is more than hot.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We were on a high school field trip and something like this happened. The restroom on the womens bus was broken, and when we had a chance to go, the door to the place inside with bathrooms was locked too. One of the girls couldn’t hold it anymore and made both busses stop so that she could go pee in a McDonalds restroom. I’m only sad that the busses were gender separated so that I couldn’t see the desperation first hand.

Most of my desperation in traffic happened when I was younger and usually on car trips during summer because my mom hated to stop and just wanted to get where we were going. I have had a few close calls and an accident or two as an adult in the car usually because of bad timing on my part and things that were out of my control. 

I don't get to see real male desperation hardly ever. But I do remember on time in the car with my ex husband when we had been out drinking that he had to pee really bad on the way home. I was driving because he had been drinking and he was squirming and holding himself. I tried to stop on the side of the road but he acted all manly and said that he could make it home. By the time we got to the house he was really holding himself and he had started to leak into his undies. 

• 3 weeks later...

I always fantasized about traffic desperation and only only happen to me once tho to be completely honest was kinda embarrassing but still kinda fun. It happen a day I was riding on the bus and I had a lot to drink while in the town. The bus took a while to leave the station and while waiting I could feel the pressure in my bladder increasing but it’s only a 10 minute ride to get home to I thought I could’ve held it but there was a accident on the road and traffic was held to a stand still. And I was getting more desperate by the minute someone actually voiced that that needed a bathroom and that if traffic didn’t start to move they would go outside the bus. The thing is I was going though the same thing and worst or at least that’s  what i believe. Plus I wasn’t going to hold myself in the bus but peeing myself in the bus would have been worst. It took an hour and a half for me to reach to my stop and I still have to walk about 5 minutes into a street to get home as soon I got off the bus I tryed to walk in holding it but I couldn’t so I have to pull up next to a tree and pee or I would’ve peed myself 

• 1 month later...

Major omo interest. I've had some desperation in cars, for sure. One time I was riding with a friend, visiting her country so I'm not so familiar with what toilets might be expected to be available, and I didn't want to say I needed the toilet so I waited until it was very urgent. She stopped at a rest area in time, but I was very, very desperate and the relief was amazing!

On 8/2/2018 at 1:54 PM, Chris0819 said:

Who else has a fantasy about being stuck in traffic while needing to pee, or being in traffic with someone that needs to pee really badly?

I try to engineer these types of situations. I have a friend that lives 80 miles away up the 5. Traffic on the 5 is VERY predictable. When I'm on my way home I'll actually drink a lot and time getting stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. So far I haven't had an accident but I always try! Most often I forget to stock up on enough water. I get really aroused by the thought of wetting when 'trapped'.