Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Traffic Desperation

This is definitely one of my top fantasies. I'm usually pretty careful and pee whenever Im about to leave somewhere, so I've never been really desperate in traffic. At worst I've just kinda needed to pee by the time I get somewhere.  It would probably be really thrilling to desperately have to pee while surrounded by endless cars and no idea when I might get to a restroom.

I fantasize a girlfriend(well not a real one) wetting herself right before a rest stop and being stuck in her wet clothes the rest of the way. I read a story years where one girl had 2 accidents on the same ride home. 

People may be more prone to accidents trying to get back home, and avoid all stopping to make it home sooner. They may avoid all the bathrooms on the way home if the restrooms are disgusting, that would be more of a problem for a woman, us guys can use urinals.

Living in an area that has some long highway stretches with no place to pee and cities where traffic completely halts during rush hour, it is no fantasy for me.  It's reality.  I've wet more than once is in each situation.  I've also seen stains in acquaintances' cars.  Add coffee whether a morning habit or to ward off highway fatigue. . .  Add arriving home from a long car trip and having a latch-key accident in the garage.  That's also happened to me.  I'd bet I'm not the only one here who has seriously leaked in such situations.

I had many wetting accidents while driving or stuck in the traffic, but most of them were "planned", seat protected and everything. On almost all those occasions I could stop and use the bathroom sooner or pee aside the road.

But on a few occasions I had real, totally unplanned wetting too. All happened when I was stopped by a cops for traffic violations and one when I had a car accident. All happened due to fear and nervousness. Some were total wettings, others just enough to make a wet spot between my legs.

But sadly never had anyone with me in the car who would have a wetting accident while in the car. I would really love to see that in real life on someone else than on myself.

I've heard stories/ witnessed my gf desperate to pee in traffic several times.

One time she told me a story of how she went to the movies with her friends, and after the movie, she finished an entire XL soda while they stood outside talking for a while. She already had a full bladder by the time they were finishing talking, but she assumed she could just use the bathroom at the theater before driving home. After saying goodbye to her friends, she tried to go back inside the theater to pee, but they had already locked up for the night. It was already very late, so nothing else was open, and she refused to pee outside. She resolved to hold it in until she got home, but her bladder kept filling as she drove. She eventually got stuck in late - night construction traffic, and said that she had never needed to pee so bad in her life. She even pulled over and attempted to pee into her empty soda cup, but she gave up because she was afraid that she would drench her car in urine. She managed to hold it in until she got home. She said it felt so good to finally relieve herself, but that her legs, back and bladder were sore the next day because she was straining her whole body so hard to keep from peeing her pants in the car.

I have a few more stories if anyone is interested

Edited by lsn1 (see edit history)
Guest RedFish3000

I have fantasized about being with a really desperate woman while being stuck in traffic for hours, her doing everything she can to hold it in. Car desperation is one of my favorite scenarios.

44 minutes ago, RedFish3000 said:

I have fantasized about being with a really desperate woman while being stuck in traffic for hours, her doing everything she can to hold it in. Car desperation is one of my favorite scenarios.

Pee desperation in traffic is my favorite scenario too. it's absolutely thrilling. One time I was with a woman who desperately needed to pee while she was driving, but she could not take both hands off the wheel to hold herself. I asked if I could help her hold it, and she let me put my hand down her panties and press on her urethra. When we finally made it home, I carried her to the bathroom and made out with her while she relieved herself.

Edited by lsn1 (see edit history)

I think of this many mornings when I hear the traffic reports, knowing that there must be lots of people regretting that second or third cup of breakfast coffee.  I'll bet that at many workplaces, the rest rooms are the first stop for some of these folks!  Holding it an extra five or ten minutes is probably no problem, but an extra hour trapped in traffic could be awkward.

29 minutes ago, gtg2468 said:

This literally happens to me everyday I have a terribly long commute to work and it’s even longer with traffic coming home i have wet and leaked in my car many times. However in most case I run and pee beside the car if I cannot pull into a rest area soon enough and even then I’m usually pissing before I can squat.

Would love to carpool with you.