Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which HD Wetting video should I release for free?

I finally got the time to look at your very extensive and professional work.  I think I would have nominated

https://hdwetting.com/spanked-until-she-pees/

if I had made it to the vote in time.  No matter.

We greatly appreciate your stellar support of this community, not just with this most recent generous gift, but for all of your insightful contributions to the forums.

I also think you successfully promoted HD Wetting to those who may not have considered subscribing, but will now.

Kudos and best wishes to your success.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, it seems like the "Cheerleader Golden Shower" video is the clear winner.  However, as the nominations poured in and I saw so much enthusiasm behind some of the other suggestions, I just didn'

As many of you already know, from time to time I like to give away and HD Wetting video for free.  There are several reasons for this, but a big part of it is that I see it as a way to give back to th

Cheerleader Golden Shower https://hdwetting.com/cheerleader-golden-shower/ Because they're such great models, it looks like a lot of fun, and who doesn't love cheerleader outfits?  Than

11 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

Whats the quality of these vids @TVGuy? They are very small sized for 1080p.

how did you do it?

Great job btw

The older videos were only shot at 720p.  Newer videos are at 1080p.  All videos are h.264 encoded with a High10 profile utilizing Level 5.1 h.264 instruction sets via multipass variable bit-rate encoding to achieve optimal quality in a small package.

There is also the matter of chroma subsampling as it relates to image quality when it comes to compression schemes, depending on acquisition format, and things like pixel shifting.  However, this is an in depth technical discussion that I could probably write a book on.  The take away, however, is that for optimal quality and efficiency, the encoder settings are someone dependent on the acquisition system and input format. By making sure your encoder settings more properly align with your input, you can get a better output.

4 hours ago, TVGuy said:
On 8/6/2018 at 12:45 PM, umberton said:

A lesbian strap on and piss party.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what video you were referring to here.

I think I got the wrong producer. The one I'm thinking of is called Janice and Debbie bake a cake. Two young ladies mix the ingredients for a cake and while waiting for it to bake they lez each other for a bit, then spank each other, do each other with a strap on and then piss all over each others tits. At the end the house they are filming in falls into a massive sink hole.

They must have been ok because the follow up video is called Janice and Debbie piss into a massive sink hole.

On 8/9/2018 at 7:03 PM, umberton said:

I think I got the wrong producer. The one I'm thinking of is called Janice and Debbie bake a cake. Two young ladies mix the ingredients for a cake and while waiting for it to bake they lez each other for a bit, then spank each other, do each other with a strap on and then piss all over each others tits. At the end the house they are filming in falls into a massive sink hole.

They must have been ok because the follow up video is called Janice and Debbie piss into a massive sink hole.

Yeah man that definitely does not sound like any hd wetting video I’ve ever seen lol. So is the sink hole aspect of it also a fetish? Watching that would weird me out if I didn’t know it was coming. It’d be like the Lord striking them down for crimes against nature LoL

On 8/9/2018 at 9:12 PM, herinfinitedesp said:

I get 'no video with a supported format and MIME type' on about 2/3 of these.  Any hints what I'm doing wrong?  (Just trying to DL them; not play them inline)

That is odd- They were all encoded with Adobe Media encoder.  Only difference is that some of the old ones are 1280x720, not 1920x1080, and some minor bit rate differences.  They are all h.264 files.  It could have something to do with h.264 level they are encoded at- The new ones should all be 5.1, but the older videos might be something different.  What are you using to view the videos?

3 hours ago, wd70 said:

Yeah man that definitely does not sound like any hd wetting video I’ve ever seen lol. So is the sink hole aspect of it also a fetish? Watching that would weird me out if I didn’t know it was coming. It’d be like the Lord striking them down for crimes against nature LoL

Yep, I can confirm it is not an HD Wetting video.  Despite all kinds of issues with shoots, sinkholes has not been one.

On 8/13/2018 at 10:48 PM, TVGuy said:

That is odd- They were all encoded with Adobe Media encoder.  Only difference is that some of the old ones are 1280x720, not 1920x1080, and some minor bit rate differences.  They are all h.264 files.  It could have something to do with h.264 level they are encoded at- The new ones should all be 5.1, but the older videos might be something different.  What are you using to view the videos?

Pretty sure my issue has basically nothing to do with the videos and everything to do with the embedding in the site.