Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anime’s with Omorashi

Do you know of any anime’s with recurring omorashi themes? I’ve only really seen it from Kiss X Sis and Recently My Sister is Unusual, but I know that the realm of anime is no stranger to taboo fetishes.

Charger girl Juden  chan my favorite  echhi it lasted for about ten episodes and had a wetting scene each episode. The dub is pretty good with 2 female characters being played by a couple voice actresses from yandere simulator and one of those 2 was in huniepop. I think you should check it out it is really good. Battle vixens aka ikki  tousen in Japan also has reacurring omo elements. I hope this helps

Ikki Tousen, in two seasons it's got six instances, all of them female, plus mention of the most prominent male character wetting himself. Most of them wet their panties while wearing miniskirts (and there are a LOT of panty shots there, it's pure fanservice), but one of them wets her shorts when her heart is about to be pulled out. She doesn't die, though, nor do any of the other wetters except the second one, and you have to look closely to see the pee flowing down her legs in her case. The fifth wets herself twice, and she's got a reputation as one of the toughest and most powerful fighters. We see a nice closeup of her slowly peeing her panties.

Contains violence and a bit of nudity.

There's also Cross Ange, where the main character wets herself out of fright in the third episode I think, and her younger sister does the same in Episode 23. Ange is wearing a bikini-ish combat suit and Sylvia is wearing a dress.

While not recurring, in the first episode of Dragon Ball, Bulma wets her panties, even in the edited version, which doesn't exist anymore. It's not explicitly shown though, we see her above from a distance and pee raining down from where she is. The scene is reused in one of the movies, too. But Oolong, the cowardly pig, wets himself in a later episode. And there's a Dragon Ball Z movie where Trunks wets himself, though he is quite visibly underage and I'm not sure where that stands in anime compared to the girls who at least look like they're of age.

• 1 month later...

Yeah so I’ve just happened to come across these while looking at hentai.

Ok so first the only non morally questionable one is called vixens where a girl falling from a plane pees herself

2nd shiku x kanojo episode 1, rape kidnapping and bondage 

3rd ore ga kanojo episode 3, rape incest mind break mind control 

4th aku no ana kanbu episode 2, mind control rape 

5th majuu jouka shoujo utea episode 1, tentacle rape magical girls, (this one was just for research purposes) 

Shame most of these are morally questionable and the one that isn’t morally questionable is just bad. I don’t condone any of this  btw it’s just popped up 

Edited by Ghostblade913 (see edit history)
22 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

A lot of people probably already know about this list, but it has a ton of scenes. Episode and timestamped, too.

Since it's not on the list, I'm also gonna repost a comment of mine from a similar thread a while back: 

There's three separate wettings in Made in Abyss- all from the same character. I only found the first one to be "palatable", as the other 2 were kinda... intense. Omo aside, though, it's an absolutely brilliant anime.

In episode 6 at 14:50, Riko wakes up to go pee, but is stopped by a creepy monster. She runs back and jumps into bed with her friend, then promptly wets the bed out of fear/desperation. There's a cute scene after of them talking about, and Reg asking why she had to wet his bed.

In episode 11 at 15:55, Reg enters into Nanachi's house to find her stripping the pants off of an unconscious Riko. Reg freaks out, but Nanachi explains that Riko had just peed herself while she was unconscious. She then tasks Reg with cleaning her soiled clothing. The context of why she was unconscious made the scene more sad than anything, for me, though.

And lastly, in episode 13 at 39:17, Riko is getting these mushroom things cut off of her arm, which apparently hurts extremely bad, as she wets herself when they start cutting a big one. We see wetness seeping into the mattress she's lying on. Although this scene is actually a little fucked up for my tastes, maybe someone will like it.

Like I said, I could only really get into the first, as it's the only one that's more or less played for laughs, while the other two instances are either: A. Directly following some horrific moment, or B. Are the horrific moment. The anime is still outstanding, though, and I'd recommend watching the whole thing.

Full List of FD-WS scenes in anime.htm

It's too bad that they removed it, but in the manga the boy Nat wets himself when that monster tries to attack him in the first episode. He has a thought bubble that directly says he wet himself. Nothing graphic, but a shame it's cut out.

Although it is a really good anime, so it's a high recommendation to anyone who hasn't seen it. Beautiful art, beautiful music and a atmosphere that is unique to that anime.