Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How does boob size corrolate to attractiveness?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always think it's about being proportionate to one's body, though as far as my personal tastes go I think a small chest can be very cute and just as attractive as a larger chest. 

I agree here. Breasts need to be proportional. A large girl with small boobs is unattractive to me, but so is a petite girl with large ones. Plus small boobs have something cute about them.

Speaking as a guy, i personally can't stand men who judge a woman's attractiveness soley on their breast size.  I've known guys like that and they were total assholes to women. I will admit as fa

Posted Images

I agree to, it is all about proportions. And some times physical appearances have less resemblance on attractiveness if they have the righ personality that matches yours!

Sounds really cheesy I know but I have dated many different sized girls but all with fantastic personalities which have been the really attraction. 

Speaking as a guy, i personally can't stand men who judge a woman's attractiveness soley on their breast size.  I've known guys like that and they were total assholes to women.

I will admit as far as breast size goes, i'm typically attracted to a middle of the road type, not too big or too flat.  I am a firm believer that there is a limit to how big boobs can be before they become less attracive, regardless of proportion.  Long-term wise, a girl with a flatter chest will be better off than a girl with a humongous chest as sagging is a bigger issue than with the latter.  Furthermore, even if a girl is flat chested, she can still be extremely attractive in other ways. While boobs can be a factor of attractiveness, i don't think it is the determining factor.

Wow I was not expecting the answers here?? I always thought like almost bigger is better. There's been a couple of guys that have made fun of me because I have small boobs and I just like assumed that it must be like a bigger the better thing? idk. Thank you for all the responses!

19 minutes ago, Char242 said:

Speaking as a guy, i personally can't stand men who judge a woman's attractiveness soley on their breast size.  I've known guys like that and they were total assholes to women.

I will admit as far as breast size goes, i'm typically attracted to a middle of the road type, not too big or too flat.  I am a firm believer that there is a limit to how big boobs can be before they become less attracive, regardless of proportion.  Long-term wise, a girl with a flatter chest will be better off than a girl with a humongous chest as sagging is a bigger issue than with the latter.  Furthermore, even if a girl is flat chested, she can still be extremely attractive in other ways. While boobs can be a factor of attractiveness, i don't think it is the determining factor.

1 hour ago, Axnar said:

I agree to, it is all about proportions. And some times physical appearances have less resemblance on attractiveness if they have the righ personality that matches yours!

Sounds really cheesy I know but I have dated many different sized girls but all with fantastic personalities which have been the really attraction. 

2 hours ago, largebio said:

I agree here. Breasts need to be proportional. A large girl with small boobs is unattractive to me, but so is a petite girl with large ones. Plus small boobs have something cute about them.

2 hours ago, Chris0819 said:

This is just my opinion on this one...but I believe that a woman's attractiveness is related to her being proportional. Small boobs are really cute to me and I prefer them to bigger ones, but if its not proportional to her butt or to the rest of her, then its not too appealing.

2 hours ago, Kihrin said:

I always think it's about being proportionate to one's body, though as far as my personal tastes go I think a small chest can be very cute and just as attractive as a larger chest. 

2 hours ago, Rileyy said:

Wow I was not expecting the answers here?? I always thought like almost bigger is better. There's been a couple of guys that have made fun of me because I have small boobs and I just like assumed that it must be like a bigger the better thing? idk. Thank you for all the responses!

They are clearly guys you shouldn’t be dating. Appreciate that everyone comes in different shapes and sizes, male or female. Find what you like about that person and make that person shine! Raise them up and bring out the best of them! 

Or or at least I have tried too! 

Flat is justice, the smaller is better, ideally a girl could go shirtless without showing anything off.

But that doesn't really apply to my other type of really tall women, there they should be a little on the larger side. Not huge, probably around a C or D cup. But a large woman, either in height or muscle, embarrassed about small breasts is also adorable and wonderful.

Bottom line, you can never go wrong with tiny boobs.

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)

I am speaking as a guy who has a major fetish for large boobs. Having small boobs does not make girl unattractive to me, but having a large size adds a lot of bonus points to overall attractiveness. If you want a weird example, imagine girl twins who look exactly the same but one has small boobs and another one has a DDD size. I may find them both attractive because of cute face, great legs etc. but girl with big boobs will be more attractive for me overall. Also, having a strong fetish for big boobs I may naturally overlook some unattractive (to me personally) features in a girl with a huge boobs that I most likely wouldn't easily overlook in a girl with small boobs. Usually I am not being so blatantly honest about it as I understand that boobs size is like a dick size - it is not something anyone can control or improve, you got what nature gave you, but if you wanted a honest answer to your question, here it is from me.

12 hours ago, Rileyy said:

I know this is a weird question and probably mainly for guys to answer but how does boob size corrolate to attractiveness? Is a girl with small breasts seen as unattractive because of that or is that not the case? Sorry for the weird question but I was kind of curious what people thought.

Thank you!

-Riley

How does boob size correlate to attractiveness?  In my opinion, it doesn't.  For me, personally, the size of a woman's breasts have no bearing whatsoever on how attractive I find her.

On 7/30/2018 at 1:48 AM, Rileyy said:

Well if you want to post a pic we could all tell you for sure... jk jk jk

So I’ll repeat something that I heard on a livestream.

Australia has a species of brown, round,shiny,Beatles. The males really like those traits about the females. The males have been seen attempting to have sex with beer bottles because the bottles are browner,rounder,and shinier than any living female of the species.

So perhaps if big boobs are a sign of sexual maturity then instinct tells us that big boobs=ready to mate. Which may also explain the bizarre proportions of anime girls and their attractiveness. They might be like those beer bottles. 

I'm a proponent of 'anything more than a handful is a waste' and, like my past comments on such things, I prefer smaller, more proportionate breasts over huge bazooka tits.

Big breasts to me are more off putting than enticing. While I know that nature and genetics gives people what it does, I would personally choose a B-Cup/C-Cup over a D-Cup any day. Big breasts will just sag like hell as people get older and, while they're young, will cause lots of back pain and other complications due to their size. I've even heard girls with big breasts saying they'd prefer smaller ones due to the problems they cause. (Everyone in my College class was female and I was the only Male there).

Small breasts, on the other hand, I find to be cute. Plus, as I'm quite short overall, big breasts will likely stop me from hugging someone without suffocating myself in the process. I just think it'll feel better to have small oranges pressing up against my chest rather than being propelled backwards by watermelons. Every single one of the characters in Animes/Games I've found to be attractive have all had realistic proportions, so it's been that way since I first got into the Anime/Gaming culture back when I was younger.

Finally, I'll finish with a meme-text I wholeheartedly agree with: "When a flat chested girl is hugging you, she's holding you closer to her heart."

Edited by Imouto Bouquet (see edit history)
Guest tholepin

Personally, its how sensitive the woman's breasts are. Brush the nipples on one person can send them into ecstasy, while another may not look up from their comic book.

I prefer the former.

Personally, overall aesthetics and proportions matter more than any single aspect or body type(save for extreme cases); or rather, it's not about how someone looks, but more about how they handle themselves and work with how they look.

On top of that, it's subjective. There's no golden image that everyone will find attractive. It's better to accept oneself and aim for reasonable life improvements, with the aim of one day meeting someone who's right than it is to fret over if random others find you physically attractive or not, imo.

If a woman has large breasts that really stick out or get in the way, I'm not really into it. I find flat chested girls really cute, although it should be proportionate. A seemingly completely flat chest only works on small girls.

As for attractiveness versus personality, I'm attracted to women with a "short and flat" body type at first sight, but if a girl whose body type doesn't interest me that much has a personality I really like then the personality takes priority automatically. But in the same way I'm not into huge busty women, I won't feel anything for a short flat girl if I find she has a personality trait that I can't stand.