Sign in to follow this  

female Woman pees on a plane infront of everyone.

I'm not sure this is the correct forum for this, but, this story was doing the rounds on social media last week. Basically a woman had been asking to use the toilet on a plane before take off, and been denied by the stewards, so she dropped her pants and pissed on the floor. I can't decide if it was desperation, drunkenness or a protest at being denied, but either way, its a brilliant omo story, and the Ladbible link I've attached contains a great video of it happening too! I like to imagine that it was pure desperation that led to the event!

www.ladbible.com/videos/weird-watch-as-woman-pees-on-plane-in-front-of-shocked-passengers-20180723

I thought that I was going to have to pee in a bottle on a plane the other day lol. I made sure to pee right before boarding started but all the liquids I intook earlier that day all hit me at once while we were sitting there watching everyone else board the plane. I waited almost as long as I could. I knew we were nearing cruising altitude and finally I gave up. We were sitting close to the front of the plane so I got up and walked up to use the bathroom up there and the flight attendants denied me of using it. So i calmly walked to the very back where the attendants were much more relaxed and used that one.

I understand that it's for my safety as well as the safety of those around me but I was already up there. So now I'm walking all the way to the rear of the plane? Doesn't entirely make sense. Midway through the flight we were experiencing very light turbulance and the seat belt light was on when a child tried to go use the front bathroom too and they denied him too. I guess they expect you to foresee that light coming on somehow and use the bathroom beforehand? Idk lol