Vanilla and/or Cream (Possible loli)

I left this open for a bit more to see if anyone else would respond.

What you guys suggested seems fine, though

Cream goes to sleep not long after, and has a very strange dream, the first of that type for the rabbit.

She was at her normal school, but Tails was the teacher. She was a student and really needed to go to the bathroom. She raised her hand.

"M-mister Tails, can I go to the bathroom?"

The fox simply smiled and shook his head. Cream moaned from her struggle until the lunch bell rang, where Tails kept Cream behind.

"Yes, Mister Tails?" The rabbit inquired.

"You were distracting the rest of the class with your sounds.. I think you need a little punishment."

Suddenly, the fox grabbed Cream by her arm and held her still. He pushed his hand underneath the rabbit's short dress and began to gently press and rub her pussy through her panties.

"Mister Tails, mommy said not to let anyone touch there.."

You guys' choice on what happens next!

Does she..

1) Allow the dream to progress further (into a sex scene)

2) Keep the dream at about that pace

3) Wake up, forcing herself out of the dream

maybe a mixture, allowing the dream to progress right to the point where hes about to enter her/or she wets herself in the dream. she then wakes up finding she is wetting the bed.

2 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

maybe a mixture, allowing the dream to progress right to the point where hes about to enter her/or she wets herself in the dream. she then wakes up finding she is wetting the bed.

I like this. Personally love waking up in the middle of wetting the bed. 

I left this open for more responses, doesn't look like any more are coming in

Cream blushed heavily and allowed Tails to continue. The fox groped Cream more as he closed the door to the classroom behind him, slipping off Cream's dress and continuing. 

A few seconds later, Tails pulled down the rabbit's lacy panties and gently stuck his fingers inside. Cream moaned more as her natural juices coated his fingers. She woke up a few minutes later to find that the wetness was not precum or anything of the sort, but pee as she had let go during her dream.

You guys choose what happens next!

maybe we have Amy join the story... maybe amy rose and the gang pops over to pick cream up for a mission and amy notices the wet bed and aids cream in covering up the mess.

2 minutes ago, Imouto Kitten said:

^I like that idea, especially given the potential for Amy teasing Cream about her growing crush on Tails or encouraging the bunny to make a move. I wouldn't call Cream shy, but she's definitely more reserved than the pink hedgehog, and I do like the idea of Amy as a big sister surrogate to Cream as Sonic is a big brother surrogate to Tails.

exactly my picture when i thought of that plan

Since nobody else is gonna respond, we'll go with that.

Cream blushed heavily when she threw back the covers to confirm her suspicions. She had, in fact, wet the bed, for the first time since she could remember. At the worst possible time, Amy decided to burst into the rabbit's room, yelling about some mission that they had to do. Amy covered her mouth and blushed a dark red, barely visible on her pink fur. 

"O-oh.. I'm sorry, Cream.." The hedgehog said, clearly ashamed that she had done that. "I'll be willing to help you clean up!"

Cream had since covered herself back up with the sheet and nodded at Amy's offer. 

You guys are good at this, keep giving me ideas

hey all for one and one for all...

hmm now lets see, the way i see it we have two main options, either;

1. Amy is kinda and caring about the whole thing and helps cover it up
  2. Amy takes advantage of this and clean cream up but also starts making her become more babish... I.E wearing a pull up on mission, checking on her to make sure she goes potty in the potty.

22 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

hey all for one and one for all...

hmm now lets see, the way i see it we have two main options, either;

1. Amy is kinda and caring about the whole thing and helps cover it up
  2. Amy takes advantage of this and clean cream up but also starts making her become more babish... I.E wearing a pull up on mission, checking on her to make sure she goes potty in the potty.

I'll pick 1 with these options. Much prefer Amy being caring for now. 

That said, with the accidents cream has had lately, her bladder must be getting weaker. As such, pretty soon Amy will need to start on the second option. Maybe we will get an encounter with tails after she gets some padding and tails will be into that. 

38 minutes ago, Xynyx said:

I'll pick 1 with these options. Much prefer Amy being caring for now. 

That said, with the accidents cream has had lately, her bladder must be getting weaker. As such, pretty soon Amy will need to start on the second option. Maybe we will get an encounter with tails after she gets some padding and tails will be into that. 

Love the expansion

You guys have good beginning interactivity but fall off when I'm looking for more data.

Fuck it, let's keep going

Amy shut the door behind them and locked it before walking over to where Cream was. The rabbit put her cover aside, where Amy grabbed it and pulled it off the bed to clean. She helped Cream get washed up and changed into new clothes, making sure the bed was cleaned as well. 

The two were about to leave for the mission. Vanilla stopped Cream and gave her a bottle of water for the road, just in case.

The events of the previous day were still fresh in the young rabbit's mind, so she debated on whether to take it or not.

You guys know the drill

Naturally she should take the bottle. She needs to keep drinking even if she is worried about wetting herself. 

Failing that, Amy should keep it on her list in case Cream changes her mind, which she will. 

No, actually. Like I said, waiting for votes so I know what the hell to do with this story

6 hours ago, Iliketrains said:

No, actually. Like I said, waiting for votes so I know what the hell to do with this story

Ok sorry for being impatient. I just love your work

There's no reason not to take it.

She takes it I say!

On 3/16/2019 at 5:53 AM, Pee-Pants1995 said:

Ok sorry for being impatient. I just love your work

Thank you! That means a lot. New entry coming right up..

Looks like the winner is "Take it."

Cream takes the water, putting it away in a small bag that she carries in every mission. Amy takes the young rabbit's hand and leads her out to her car. Cream jumps in the passenger's seat, and Amy, the driver's. The two speed away to join Sonic and Tails, who were already at the scene when they arrived.

Amy and Cream jumped out of the car only to see Robotnik speed away in his half-circle machine. Tails takes to the air, and Sonic sprints after Eggman. Amy looks to Cream to figure out how she should help. 

"There's supplies in the car! If you can drive it, it'll be really useful. Just follow the trail of dead robots!" Amy yells before running off after Sonic.

Should Cream..

1) Attempt to drive the car to assist the crew

2) Hitch a ride on Amy to get there faster

3) Other (Specify)

I say by now the young rabit would of received training from either tails or any on how to drive the car, in case of situation like this one. So I say she drives the car