Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has any Men pee in Ladies Room?

Only a couple times.  I know at least once in middle school with our class being right next to the ladies room (they really didn't want guys going to the other end of the building to cause mischief).  And another time at a performing arts theater when the men's room was closed.  There was a line of ladies that time, but they had sympathy that the men's room was closed and let me move up in line (I know, how nice of them).

Of course, I've seen the opposite many times (ladies using the men's room) - usually because their bathroom is closed or too far away.

Edited by nightwind (see edit history)

In high school. Our band room was a bit of a ways away from the other buildings, and so had a set of two single-toilet bathrooms right next door. Usually, no one really cared about the gender label if one was in use. Usually. I remember the time my crush spent a good 15 minutes waiting for the women's to open up even after I assured her that there was no shame in using the men's.

I was recovering from the flu a couple decades ago and I was no longer contagious, I was still groggy and weak. My sister was visiting and her flight was scheduled to land at 10 pm. I arrived at 9 pm and waited. Her plane kept getting delayed and I kept hydrating, expecting her to arrive. 

I fell asleep and when I woke up, it was around 3am. I was one maybe 10 people in that part of the airport. A crowd of people were gathered around the carousel in the newly remodeled and expanded baggage claim area. I kept expecting to see my sister. As the crowd dwindled down to 3-4 people, I realised my bladder was going to burst. I ran down the concourse to the bathrooms. There was a common "entrance" alcove that split off in two directions. I am used to the men's being on the right so I went right. 

I must have gone left by accident and just as I was going in, a woman came out of a stall. She looked shocked and said something. It may have been English or another language ... I was really out of it and the room was spinning a bit. She pointed to me ... below the stomach area ... and I nodded. She stepped out of the way and I ran into the stall she just occupied. 

I just made it. Figuratively, I must have peed a gallon. At some point, I startled awake and a lot of thoughts simultaneously  occurred to me . 

1. There was a woman in the Men's room.

2. There were no urinals in the room.

3. The bathroom was painted more "light-ish red" than any men's room I had ever visited.

4. There was a sanitary box/rubbish bin right beside the toilet paper dispenser.

Oh no ... I thought .... I am going to get arrested.  And ...

Where the hell was my sister?

I listened for anyone else in t he bathroom and when I thought I was alone, I flushed, ran to the sink, and washed my hands. I went out of the entrance to the Women's bathroom and heard voices from outside the alcove. I dashed across to the men's and went in. The decor was blue ... I hope nobody saw me.

I had on a green hooded sweatshirt, which had been zipped up earlier. Underneath, I had a white "Button Your Fly" T-shirt. I washed my hands and face and listened at the door. There was silence. I went out of the bathroom and just as I was going through the men's doorway, I heard voices in the women's room getting louder.

I was done for. I slipped off my glasses and stepped out of the shared alcove. The hooded sweatshirt was in one hand. I tossed it behind the bench outside the bathrooms as I walked slowly away. My heart was racing.

"Excuse me...: someone called from behind me. I pretended I did not hear. She repeated it and I heard her right behind me. She called out again and I did not have to pretend to be startled. I jumped and slipped my glasses off.

I turned around. She asked if I had seen any suspicious men hanging around the Women's bathroom. I said no I was just in the Men's and no one was there ... I added I didn't really look to see if anyone was there, but I didn't hear anyone.

She looked at me and asked if I was OK. I bet I looked like death warmed over. I told her i was waiting on my sister's plane from Georgia. She said that plane already came and left. 

She never said anything about me squinting (I have terrible vision, I am nearsighted.). She offered to page my sister and did it.

No answer. No message left for me.

I used the payphone (and a shit ton of quarters) to call my sister's house. She had changed plans, she was coming NEXT week. Oops, did she forget to tell me?

At least no one arrested me for using the wrong bathroom. I waited a long time and collected my hooded sweatshirt from behind the bench. 

Overall, the bathroom was nicer than the men's. 

• 1 year later...