Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thinking about writing fiction

So pretty much most fiction on this site is all to satisfy our deepest desires, but I was thinking about writing a story that tackles some deeper issues. Like bullying, unhealthy relationships, and learning to overcome these. There will be omo involved, but I don’t want the intended effect to be ‘a turn on’. Should I try to accomplish this here?

What separates omo from the mere presence of pee is the interest in it. And of course to be an "omo story" it would have to center around that. If the focus is on some other theme, it wouldn't really fit here. But as far as I can tell there's no rule saying that stories posted in fiction must be dominated by pee stuff, so I suppose as long as it's a little bit present you should be fine.

I for one would love to see it, but be warned that people in the mood for a purer, fetish-centric story will likely give a rapid pass.

I quite like it when I can tell that the author had something other than hot girls bursting to piss on his mind.  If you're not comfortable with people wanking to your work, well, maybe you don't want it here.  And don't expect people's blood to be in their brains when they read it.  Still, I definitely wouldn't discourage you (or anyone else) from posting things that maybe involved a thought or two.

It is likely that the deeper issues you are proposing to explore may not attract a large audience - as has been said most people on this site just want to read work that floats their particular boat.  So if you measure success by number of reads or upvotes you may be disappointed.

However...some readers may have had first-hand experience of bullying, manipulative behaviour, abuse and other ugly things and  if you approach the subject sensitively you may help them to come to terms with these issues.  So if you feel you have it in you to help them gain perspective, go for it!

• 1 month later...