Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bed wetting - Hot or not?

On 6/5/2019 at 11:32 PM, David_E said:

Next time, I think you should invite him to join you on the wet side of your bed - and maybe even invite him to pee there as well. I really think he may want to join in, but feels a bit embarrassed. I suspect many people get a bit knotted up when it comes to omo

No, this isn’t sexual for me, at least not in that way. And I wan’t to keep it so. I love my husband and we have a good marriage in all possible ways, but this fetisch is for me only. As I wrote I prefer to be treated like a little girl after wetting my self, and there is nothing sexy about small girls. They just want to be cared for.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love pissing my bed. I do it at least once a week. I then sleep in the wet spot with my wet clothes on. I pee again when I wake up and then go in for a shower.

Its my bed.Its really HOT  !! I love it .! 12  times Re-wetted bed

Personally, I quite enjoy it. The catch is that I live with 3 people so I haven't done it in some time now.

Posted Images

On 6/6/2019 at 11:29 PM, Helena said:

No, this isn’t sexual for me, at least not in that way. And I wan’t to keep it so. I love my husband and we have a good marriage in all possible ways, but this fetisch is for me only. As I wrote I prefer to be treated like a little girl after wetting my self, and there is nothing sexy about small girls. They just want to be cared for.

OK Helena, I guess there are just so many variants of omo - maybe because so much of it is done solo! If it works for both of you the way it is, then why change things! The thought of you doing this is still utterly amazing!

Maybe he just likes to bask in your pee smell for the rest of the night - I know I would.

On 5/20/2019 at 12:36 PM, Helena said:

😊👍 Any pictures of your wet bed? And Please tell us more about the event.

I'd be willing to trade share pics and vids of my own little "issues" taking place!!! Lol!!! I would share trade pics vids stories and possibly even interact live on sum social platform...let me know wat u think???   Sincerely.  JUST J

It used to bug the shit out of me, to the point of being a turn off, due to fact I'm 20 and still piss the bed. I'm a lot more comfortable with it now though, and if written correctly it can be super hot. Every now and then when I read a story and bedwetting comes into play, it hits too close to home and I'll have to put the phone down, lol