Sign In

Bed wetting - Hot or not?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love pissing my bed. I do it at least once a week. I then sleep in the wet spot with my wet clothes on. I pee again when I wake up and then go in for a shower.

Its my bed.Its really HOT  !! I love it .! 12  times Re-wetted bed

Personally, I quite enjoy it. The catch is that I live with 3 people so I haven't done it in some time now.

Posted Images

I've never been huge into it, but lately it's turning me on more. Though I will say I much prefer art of it, as opposed to videos. A woman wetting a bed can be hot, but art provides situational backstory and more convincing elements and more interesting perspective. The videos are usually the same things a million times over.

I was a childhood bedwetter sometimes, and there was nothing more miserable, uncomfortable and shameful at age 8 or 9 then waking up in peed pyjamas and sheets.

Then I discovered at age 13 how good it felt to be desperate and pee my pants. The relief of letting go, the warmth of the pee streaming all over me. It made me wonder what it felt like when I wet in my sleep. So wetting my bed on purpose, awake, was one of the many things I did in playing with omo. It felt so good (and so arousing) I did it a bunch more times. I wet myself like a bedwetting child in a sleeping bag that was easily washed. I had enough time and privacy, and a laundry room right next to my bedroom.

I tried It a bunch of ways. One I especially remember is lying on my tummy and just not holding it in until I wet my clothes like I used to do at naptime in nursery school. The big warm circle of pee spreading up my shirt and all through my pants under me was unbelievably nice. And then I pleasured myself in my peed clothes.

It’s a very impractical turn on, it makes so much laundry. But I did buy myself a plastic sheet a few years ago and do it again a couple of times for old time’s sake.

Edited by nonny (see edit history)

I uh... I like it. Now that I don’t worry about doing it most nights. I mean. I liked it when I did too, but I had more anxiety about it. 

I still wake up wet without wanting it sometimes, and it’s usually not hot. But sometimes. 

I’d love if I had a partner who wet. But nope. Just friends. More friends than expected. None of whom I’m dating. Just one person who doesn’t wet. Not the tiniest bit bitter about my relationship’s monogamy. 

As to whether bedwetting would be hot now — doing it awake with a partner who's as turned on by it as I am, in a protected bed, would be absolutely amazing. Cuddled up close to each other, legs entwined, stroking each other's backs, knowing it's going to happen, feeling each other wet...

13 hours ago, nonny said:

As to whether bedwetting would be hot now — doing it awake with a partner who's as turned on by it as I am, in a protected bed, would be absolutely amazing. Cuddled up close to each other, legs entwined, stroking each other's backs, knowing it's going to happen, feeling each other wet...

Sheer bliss. Just make sure you can sleep in next day. You'll need to. 

My thoughts on bedwetting --  I used to do it as a child, as did my siblings and my best friend, so it wasn't like it was all that shameful...  There was one particular morning however at about age 10, after bedwetting, that I guess my mom finally had enough and said "what do you have to say for yourself?"  I guess she was expecting an ashamed apology.  I don't know what on earth I was thinking that morning (maybe still half-asleep), but I made a huge mistake and relayed my honest feelings -- that it felt really nice waking up not needing to pee.  Wrong response!  I got scolded big time, and from that point on, I never wet the bed again.  So from my experience, I don't think I naturally "grew out" of it, it's more like I was scared straight... lol.

These days though, it's something that I have fantasized of trying again someday (diapered though... don't care at all for wet sheets).  I tend to have lots of dreams where I'm peeing in the dream and very aware that I'm peeing, but, well... nothing ?‍♂️.

In my opinion, bedwetting is the hottest form of omo. If it's acted well it is ridiculously hot but, on the flip side, if it's acted poorly, it's  bad. 

A poorly acted bedwetting scene is often nearly impossible to watch and is anything but hot. It's difficult to focus on any hot aspects when all you can hear is "OH MY GOD HOW DID I WET DA BED THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED ASKJFSKLGJSFKSJKHJDFSKJ"

But for the most part it's hot.

Edited by Gabby Jay (see edit history)

What I’m into is the idea of hedwetting. I like guys who are kind of shy and submissive, and the small bladder still sets the bed persona fits in well with that. However I do not like the feeling of wet sheets. I’ve peed a little in my bed a couple times and I just don’t like the feeling of the wet sheets. Any time I wet the bed I’d slept with someone who did I would want them to be protected.