Wetting my jeans outside (+rewetting!)

Aweome videos, keep up the good work!

I really liked the natural feeling of the surroundings. "Nature calls", I guess. I didn't read your last sentence at first and when I was watching the videos I was just thinking that "Wow, that looks a lot like Finland." and was positively surprised that that turned out to be the case.

Kiitos!

Great videos. Thanks for sharing! 

And I feel for you in your situation. I live with my parents and sibblings, giving me hardly any chance to indulge in my fetish

What a lovely post, and you're such a naughty girl ? I hope you managed to clean up in time. I remember that was allways a problem, to clean up the evidence after. I do hope there will be more "play" time for you ?

That was a lovely post indeed.  Glacial lands?  Thin soil limiting tall tree growth just enough for bushy vegetation at ground level?  Particularly liked the steady camera in the first clip.  Would like to see you wet while wearing a cute Finish sweater.  Your write good English.  Can you write OMO under your current situation?

Hi CopperLola, nice to know that here is other finnish people too, welcome to omo community, great videosl. keep up the good work, hugs and kisses, Ozzyfin from finland too 🙂

11 hours ago, ozzyfin said:

Hi CopperLola, nice to know that here is other finnish people too, welcome to omo community, great videosl. keep up the good work, hugs and kisses, Ozzyfin from finland too 🙂

Ha, thanks. Funny to see so many Finns here... 👀

16 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

That was a lovely post indeed.  Glacial lands?  Thin soil limiting tall tree growth just enough for bushy vegetation at ground level?  Particularly liked the steady camera in the first clip.  Would like to see you wet while wearing a cute Finish sweater.  Your write good English.  Can you write OMO under your current situation?

Sweater is a great idea, maybe next time...😜 

Do you mean omo-stories? I'm not really a good storyteller...

Posted (edited)

Yes.  But if not comfortable, don't write stories.

Edited by Stanley79
POsted to wrong thread

Omg, this was so good! Would love to see a new video from you 🙂

amazing thank you so much for sharing, hope to see more, what did you do with your jeans after if everyone was coming back?

13 hours ago, garathp123 said:

amazing thank you so much for sharing, hope to see more, what did you do with your jeans after if everyone was coming back?

I washed them with a quick swim (there's a lake within 50 meters). I actually never took them off, I just let them dry on me 😂

• Upvote 5

On 4/4/2019 at 2:34 PM, CopperLola said:

I washed them with a quick swim (there's a lake within 50 meters). I actually never took them off, I just let them dry on me 😂

that must have been an awesome sight aswell! how did it make you feel as you entered the cold water fully clothed?

On 4/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, idc37 said:

that must have been an awesome sight aswell! how did it make you feel as you entered the cold water fully clothed?

I also like drying them in the sun ... and then re-wettign. 😋 

What a fantastic set of videos!! I love playing in the woods like this too, but harder in UK to find that level of isolation. Last time I was very nearly discovered by a dog walker. 

OMG this was amazing! I know this had to be a real sense of freedom and relaxation.