Wetting my jeans outside (+rewetting!)

I know how ya feel, I live with 3 siblings at the moment (hope to be independent soon, but easier said than done) so finding time to indulge isn't always easy. It kinda makes it really special when you do get to though, so it's not all bad. 

And not bad at all for a first video here! Hope the community makes you feel welcome as it has to me.

Awesome, it sure looks like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing!

Greetings from Sweden. ?

Great videos, and even better wettings. And your English seems pretty much perfect to me.

Really great videoes! Ahh, i could not live with so many people. Why havent you moved out? ☺️

Kiitoksia paljon! Upeita videoita! Many thanks! Stunning videos!

Edited by farseladosso

12 hours ago, Dtheman24 said:

Really great videoes! Ahh, i could not live with so many people. Why havent you moved out? ☺️

I'm moving out next year, if things go right (I really hope so!).

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2018 at 3:50 PM, CopperLola said:

Hi!

Doing holds & intentional wetting is actually very hard, thanks to big family of mine (me + 7 people). We are currently enjoying vacation on our summer cottage, which makes things even more complicated. There is ABSOLUTELY no possibilities for this kind of stuff. BUT. Today I was lucky. Everybody except me went to see our aunt (50+ kilometres) & shopping. I stayed at our cottage because I had "stomach ache". My stomach was really hurting a bit at that point, but only for natural reasons (you might guess...). So here are videos of the result.

Wetting:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BvPFRmDwDcA95QBi4a1dJEenmALNWl3B/view

Rewettings:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aNHOjDP3qVCm8gpT2Vsch_odhtz91YV3/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/125yCNuLxEZ0YJTbeGSUvGyYTYk7BaWjV/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_7BFksva1eUFkhaf8OWd6r0THsYDHvoe/view?usp=drivesdk

(sorry for  my poor English, I'm Finnish)

What a fantastic first post! Such cute videos. It looks like you really enjoyed your self. Welcome to Omoroashi.org    ?  

Mökillä voi tehdä mitä vaan... Ihania videoita, kiitos! Voisitko tehdä vielä uikkarivideoitakin? ❤️

At the summer house in Finland you can do anything. Lovely vids, thank you! Could you please makse some swimsuit/ bikini vids too?

This is SO good to see. ? That it matters to you to get enough privacy to pee your pants, and pee them again.

The landscape is so much like northern Ontario, my favourite summer place. I know many people at camps and cottages there now, and it makes me really happy to imagine that one or two of them are using the privacy to do something like this.

Top stuff! Rad girl, hot wettings, and mesmerizing surroundings. You're a summer's dream girl, for sure!

20 hours ago, amasonbo1 said:

How long between each of the rewettings?

Actually, every time I stopped filming, I was like, OH SHIT, THERE'S MORE! So, only seconds passed between the parts. I drank A LOT.

edit: Thanks for everyone else! I'm exceeding the message limits so I can't reply to everyone separately.

Edited by CopperLola
gg
  • Upvote 2