Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Messaging. Do people on here talk to each other?

1 minute ago, Dtravis said:

Same here, I don't like male omorashi at all, and it seems quite unusual here to be this way. I would say it's quite easy to figure out when guys pretend to be girls once you start talking to them, but now with these weird profile changes when by some reason gender and sexual orientation got removed and replaced with pronounce it's hard to understand who is who to even begin with. Quite disappointing change, I don't mind pronounce to be added for someone who wants to use it, but removing gender and orientation is just wrong, nobody was required to fill it.

Why on earth would guys pretend to be girls??)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I think that as long as you respect one anothers boundaries in talking to each other, and if you both clearly state it when there is something in a PM conversation that makes you uncomfort

Well you see, thing about that bud, is that several members of the discord had you pegged the second you showed up. You have quite the rep for yourself in several communities. You know with the:

I sometimes get people message me. I usually respond but I prefer people have more to say to me though PMs than hi. Some of them I now talk to fairly often.

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Why on earth would guys pretend to be girls??)

I've seen this on other boards.  At least in the past, the majority of the posters on w/s boards were men, and some liked to role play being women with desperation/wetting tales to tell.  It was a way of acting out their fantasies and interacting with heterosexual males who wanted nothing to do with gay men.  Occasionally, the gender switch has happened the other way around.

Almost every board has its impostors, and some have created interesting personas that have attracted cyberfriends who would likely ignore their real, boring selves.  The anonymity of the Internet allows, even encourages this.  

1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

I've seen this on other boards.  At least in the past, the majority of the posters on w/s boards were men, and some liked to role play being women with desperation/wetting tales to tell.  It was a way of acting out their fantasies and interacting with heterosexual males who wanted nothing to do with gay men.  Occasionally, the gender switch has happened the other way around.

Almost every board has its impostors, and some have created interesting personas that have attracted cyberfriends who would likely ignore their real, boring selves.  The anonymity of the Internet allows, even encourages this.  

Thanks ?

On 1/5/2019 at 7:39 AM, Breadfan said:

Several users messaged me then suddenly vanished. I'm open to any chatting or questions if anyone wants to talk

Hahahhahaha relatable.

Happens very often.

I did find two people who i now chat with on whatsapp but they are both older man lol... Still is nice but not as nice as being able to chat and share with a girl haha

On 7/26/2018 at 7:20 PM, Bluesman59 said:

So I’ve been on here for a couple of years now, and have met some interesting people, but most of the conversations end after a while.  Do people on here not like private messaging?  Just public talking?  

I like to talk in public and in private especially to the people who like having their bladders controlled because that's my cup of tea as well as holding compactions to be honest

On 1/6/2019 at 1:12 AM, Steff said:

Hey ? sounds like we’re of similar tastes, 

and you must see how it seems to not find a girl who would indulge 

Sorry for not getting back sooner. But yes I see how it feels. I had to get a new phone and forgot all my passwords. Took some time to figure it all out

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 3:03 PM, Dtravis said:

Same here, I don't like male omorashi at all, and it seems quite unusual here to be this way. I would say it's quite easy to figure out when guys pretend to be girls once you start talking to them, but now with these weird profile changes when by some reason gender and sexual orientation got removed and replaced with pronounce it's hard to understand who is who to even begin with. Quite disappointing change, I don't mind pronounce to be added for someone who wants to use it, but removing gender and orientation is just wrong, nobody was required to fill it.

The pronouns field is literally just a simplified version of the previous gender field. I'm not sure where it is you're having a problem? We didn't require photo ID verification or anything for the previous gender field either, so..?

Regarding sexual orientation, we planned to have this integrated into the "My kinks" category but after some feedback on Discord we decided to reconsider how we display profile information in this regard (having profiles display things like "I'm into.. females" would just be weird), hence why it is currently missing.

• 3 weeks later...

i do chat with a few people on here but most of the time it suddenly ends after a few messages.
there are 2 people with the same fetish (sadly older men) who i do still talk with, but i met them on a dutch forum which is no more.

if anyone wants to chat, feel free to message me. i will always respond (if i am online).

(chatting bout anything is ok, doesn't have to be omo related).

I am always open to messaging and getting to know people. I have made some very good friends here over the years. I just tend to only reply to messages that are engaging. Simply messaging "hi" isn't going to prompt me to reply, neither is messaging with a creepy opening or having a one track intention. If you actually want to talk and get to know people then feel free to drop me a message, I love talking to people.

• 4 weeks later...