Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female (Not wetting) Peed in the garden

Guest Homorashi7

Guest Homorashi7

Okay I know this isn't omo as such but I wanted to share it anyway.

So I got home from work and there was a thunderstorm. It was almost pitch black outside and rain was thundering down.

I hadn't gone to the bathroom all day at work and had been drinking tea. I waited until my family was away then decided I'd do it in the garden for a bit of fun. I figured I'd get away with it as it was already raining.

My neighbours have a view of my garden so I had to be discreet. I started by taking my underwear off and sitting on the back step (I wear a skirt). I then peed a little onto the path. I then stood up, stood with my legs apart a little and peed onto the grass. It felt so good! I then went over to some dirt and squatted down near to my cat, pretending to pet her (in case the neighbours looked!) And peed into the dirt. I let out most of my pee there. I really wanted to do a standing pee on the fence or a distance pee (I can pee standing) but the neighbours might've seen me. I stood up and let out the rest of my pee, standing on the grass.

I really want to try standing and peeing outside properly, though. I can aim and piss standing into a toilet. I'd love to try it on a wall or a tree sometime like a real dude ;).

I usually just open the back door and piss out through the open doorway. 

I’ve had to desist lately as the hot dry weather here has resulted in it becoming somewhat malodorous. A shame as I feel I was doing my bit for conserving the water supplies by not using and flushing the lavatory. 

I’m hoping the thunderstorms this weekend will wash the smell away. 

Guest Homorashi7
On 7/27/2018 at 7:23 PM, homeanddry said:

It's so hot here, I'd love a good thunderstorm and I'd probably go outside and pee in the garden just to celebrate!

It'd be interesting to hear how you get on if you do manage to get a distance challenge in though, or up against a tree or something ?

Haha I'll be sure to post about it if I ever manage to do it!

On 7/27/2018 at 10:03 PM, WetDave said:

I usually just open the back door and piss out through the open doorway. 

I’ve had to desist lately as the hot dry weather here has resulted in it becoming somewhat malodorous. A shame as I feel I was doing my bit for conserving the water supplies by not using and flushing the lavatory. 

I’m hoping the thunderstorms this weekend will wash the smell away. 

Ah, I wish I could just open my door and go. If I ever get my own home, I think I'd like it to be secluded from the neighbours' view so I can do such things. Or even near some woodland so I can just go for a little walk and do my own bit of conservation ?.

Guest Homorashi7
1 hour ago, thereaverofdarkness said:

I think it fits well enough into the omo scene. Awesome plans/ideas you have! I'll be interested to hear more, if your housing situation improves, or you figure out something else!

It's still technically omo since I was pretty bursting ?.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 7/27/2018 at 12:16 AM, Homorashi7 said:

I really want to try standing and peeing outside properly, though. I can aim and piss standing into a toilet. I'd love to try it on a wall or a tree sometime like a real dude ;).

If you can aim and piss in a toilet, I guess you can pee on a tree.

• 2 months later...