Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone regret/hate their fetishes?

Yes and no, no because i would have never met my lover if i didnt have the same fetish and other interests, we are happy together and i have experienced so many different ways to wet with my lover

however i wish i had a more normal fetish at times, and since i cant engage in it as much as id like i have to live with it but hardly experience it which i hate a lot.... i wish i had a fetish i could do constantly but I cant, and since i dont have any other fetishes i can do on my own either i find myself not really excited or in the mood a lot anymore, i never thought about it till now, i dont really like doing my fetish alone, so it took me a long time to think of it as fun and sexual as i do now, but even now after many different experiences, since im still stuck living with my dam former step father,  i feel more trapped than i already am, and since i cant freely do it when i want, it feels like loving something you cant exactly do, my stress hasnt helped me either, i havent done anything omo related in 3 months

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never once. Omorashi is magical and magnificent. I have never before and never will regret a single minute spent indulging in this fetish. It is just THE BEST. I've come to terms with my quirk an

I was really embarrassed/ashamed of this when I first realized i was into omorashi. I denied it a lot and I'm not sure where/when the change happened but at some point recently I started to be more ac

Eh, I don't plan on being alive more than 10 years, if that. Existing is horrible, can't wait to be dead. Won't go out of my way for it for now, but with some of my fetishes, the world is better off w

• 4 weeks later...

No, I do not regret or hate my fetishes, since I honestly think that they have helped to keep me somewhat sane. @Slater, I completely understand what you are feeling, with hating yourself and believing that the world would be better off without you, since I have struggled with feeling that way about myself for as long as I've been alive. Even now, I still deal with it. There have been times when the depression has been so bad that I lose interest in my fetishes completely and in those instances, I did start to hate them, until things got a little better.

I fully understand where you are coming from with having dark fantasies, including some things that would be illegal and immoral if I were to indulge in them in real life, but it doesn't mean that we're horrible people for having them, as long as we don't do anything that hurts anyone. What helps me is writing fiction. All of those things that I fantasize about, but cannot actually do for real, I invent fictional scenarios and write about them. I find doing so is quite enjoyable and other people enjoy suspenseful thrillers (in the case of this site, with lots of omo in them) that include enough sexual content to satisfy their cravings.

I think a big part of why you feel the way you do about yourself, is that you have enough of a conscience to know that hurting others is wrong and therefore have no desire to do it, but yet, you're still left with the sexual fantasies to deal with, which I totally understand. If you were truly as worthless as you believe you are, you would have no conscience at all and you would be out there tying people up and doing who knows what else, without a care in the world, until some law enforcement agency finally put a stop to it. In that case, the legal status of the things you were doing would likely not be enough of a deterrent to stop you from doing them.

I hope that what I have had to say helps you somehow, even if it's just a little bit. I don't think you are really as bad of a person as you think you are, even though you might think so.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it's pretty inconvenient because I have zero interest in vanilla sex and therefore could never be in a lasting relationship with a person who does not share my fetish... which basically means I'll never have a lasting romantic relationship unless someone comes up with an omo dating service in the near future. If normal sex turned me on, I wouldn't mind having an omo fetish, but omo is a requirement for me. Without omo, I can't get turned on. I can enjoy other fetishes like cross dressing and even tolerate sex in conjunction with omo, but without omo there is no getting off. So, I'm doomed to die alone-- to put it a bit dramatically. 

I do not regret or hate my pee fetish, I very much enjoy it.

I do have just one regret though. I come on line to get some non-omorashi things done as well as come here. I have to pee, which makes this site even more attractive. If I just went I would probably would not have spent so much time here and I would have been more productive. But as my bladder fills I can think of little else and I keep reading and posting, especially as I get desperate. I have done this the last three nights in a row, including right now. Part of me does not want to get up because I know I  almost certainly will leak. I leaked when I got up 45 minutes ago , and i have to pee much more. My bladder is bulging and I have been squeezing myself on and off. I did the same last night and had a softball sized wet patch in my briefs. Tonight I am naked and mostly got my hand wet and dripped on the floor a bit.

I last peed about 5.5 hours ago, I have had to pee for about half that time,  I have been online for about 2 hours. I am doing the real work I turned the computer on for. It is difficult to concentrate. As I type I caught another leak on my hand.

Enjoyable to be sure, but I can't help but think I am wasting to much time.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...
On 7/31/2018 at 4:33 AM, Homorashi7 said:

I used to be ashamed of my omo/piss fetish until one day I just threw my hands in the air and made a Tumblr. I no longer have that Tumblr but it was made primarily for Free! And SNK omo. I met some great friends there and everyone shared the same interest. It gave me a sense of belonging, especially since a couple of the girls were into very similar specific tastes that I'm into. We would send each other doujins or talk about pee moments in anime. Then we started to watch Prison School and ohhh boy you can imagine how that went down ?. (For those who don't know, Prison School is filled to the brim with male and female omo/piss).

Nowadays I just wonder why everyonr isn't at least a little into piss. I mean, I suppose it's hard for me to comprehend since I love desperate, squirming boys and it's probably down to my slight domme tendancies that not everyone else shares but...

I dunno...I just think it's so taboo that it's actually exciting. The fact that we shouldn't be doing it makes me want to do it more. And I'm surprised more people don't think that way. Omo is hot. Holding your pee feels good. Pissing outside (and seeing guys do it) is damn hot and I honestly don't care at this point.

Edit: one thing I don't like though is that my brain can go into overdrive a little and insert my kink into everything (I mean just look at my profile pic). I often look at random places and think 'it'd be hot if someone pissed here' or I look at items of clothing and think 'just imagine this person wetting in these'.

I feel the same way! Also it boggles my mind why they don't flat out say Hana's piss fetish is canon.

I used to repress and make myself believe that I was asexual and that sex was wrong because any time it came up I got uncomfortable (You can imagine how I felt about middle school health classes). Now that I realized I was trans it all made sense and soon I started feeling less ashamed of myself. I still haven't told anyone IRL that I'm not asexual.