Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are some fantasy's you've had about omo?

On 8/13/2018 at 9:16 AM, Yurei said:

One of my favourite fantasies is going to the cinema with a partner who knows about my fetishes. He/she tells me to drink a specific amount an hour before we go out and buys the largest soda possible for me when we are there, telling me to finish it before the film ends. So during the film I become more and more desperate while he/she gets more and more excited and starts to torture and pleasure me by pressing on my bulging bladder and touching my private parts while I try my best not to move too much or make any noises. Then he/she drives me home taking a looong route. And when we're finally home he/she finally f**** me and after he/she is finished he/she lays down on my bulging belly, pressing hard on my bladder with their whole body weight until I burst... *Sigh* Guess that's never gonna happen.

Why do you think that would never happen? That sounds like heaven to me, except I might get you a refill at the movie ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I could press on a woman's bulging bladder until she lost control, just once in my life, I'd die happy.

Having a legit, real life holding contest with somebody else or a few more people. I've never done it cause nobody I know gets enjoyment out of a full bladder and it won't be fun if they won't enjoy i

Another one I have is being stuck as a passenger with a cute girl driving who refuses to pull over at rest stops no matter how much I beg.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, LOLC2k said:

Why do you think that would never happen? That sounds like heaven to me, except I might get you a refill at the movie ?

Because people sadly don't have their kinks written on their foreheads. Finding a partner who actually enjoys the same things you like is like winning the lottery. There are a lot of people who tolerate or even try it, but for this kind of things I'd need someone who's actually into it. ?

1 minute ago, Yurei said:

Because people sadly don't have their kinks written on their foreheads. Finding a partner who actually enjoys the same things you like is like winning the lottery. There are a lot of people who tolerate or even try it, but for this kind of things I'd need someone who's actually into it. ?

This is totally fair. I tend to just not date because of that, at least partly. Still, hoping maybe you find someone to share your desires with some day.

A woman enjoys getting more and more desperate, after some time having to keep on the move and continuously  pace around, dancing on the spot, fidgeting, holding herself, squirming, bouncing up and down, crossing her legs, moaning. Finally she reaches the desired point where she cannot hold it in any longer and her pee starts oozing out. She pees her pants as slowly as possible and watches the growing wetness in her crotch and the streaks down her pant legs. A very private omorashi pleasure at home.

A woman enjoys going for a walk when she is desperate to pee. She conceals her need as much as possible and hopes that nobody will be interested in the moments when she has to stop walking to fight down a peak of urgency. Finally she starts spurting involuntarily and those peaks become more and more frequent. Rather than letting her need to pee become too obvious she stands somewhere like behind a tree, before some shop-window or in the entrance of some building and wets herself, down her legs. She has black pants on or a black skirt to hide the wetness when walking home.

[The two described scenes do happen as we know from this board. I also "met" women otherwise in the net who do this. The next two scenes have happened in (my) real life. Simultaneously they are favourite fantasies of mine.]

I have a date with a girl who needs to pee but does not go to the toilet. After some time we are eagerly fondling, hugging and kissing each other. Fingering her crotch through the material of her pants, I feel her spreading wet warmth as she is peeing in her pants while I am kissing her. Kissing a girl who is simultaneously peeing herself is a huge turn on for me.

I am out drinking with a girl, and we have an agreement: She deliberately has not used the toilet at home before we entered the pub so that not before long she will be dying for a pee. When she knows that she is on the verge of wetting herself and will not reach her home dry, we leave. I hug and kiss her when she starts peeing in her pants on our way.

A girl in a group of friends needs to pee but has a good time, so she holds it in and does not go to the toilet. When it becomes too uncomfortable to hold it, she still does not go but lets out some pee to ease the pressure. As time goes by she gradually pees herself more and more. She knows that she is wetting herself and could go to the toilet, but does not care. (This may happen at a pub or some garden party or similar.) Any scene where a girl does not want to interrupt some activity and wets herself in the end for this reason is extremely arousing!

I've often fantasized about women (preferably desperate) having to pee in a urinal, especially peeing standing up facing it like a guy. The few videos I've found of women doing this are really hot. I'd love to witness it in person one day. I actually had a dream a while ago that I really had to pee bad so I went to the men's room, only to find a bunch of women all using the urinals, pissing through the fly of their jeans.

7 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

I've often fantasized about women (preferably desperate) having to pee in a urinal, especially peeing standing up facing it like a guy. The few videos I've found of women doing this are really hot. I'd love to witness it in person one day. I actually had a dream a while ago that I really had to pee bad so I went to the men's room, only to find a bunch of women all using the urinals, pissing through the fly of their jeans.

do you have any videos of women peeing through the fly?

I'd go to a poor Asian country and offer a large cash prize to the winner of a holding contest. I'd choose the absolute hottest girls who applied, and dress them in cute uniforms or business suits. The large financial incentive would make them hold to their absolute limit. Last one to wee herself wins. I'd also film the whole thing and distribute it as the ultimate omorashi experience. No fake accidents here.

Edited by Male (see edit history)
Guest RedFish3000

Most of my fantasies are quite simple. They simply involve a woman being desperate to pee. It's basically the same main thing, just with different scenarios.

-One fantasy would be hanging out with a woman about my age. Nothing romantic, just friends. She'd get desperate to pee, but since we'd be having such a good time together, she'd put off going to the bathroom, and hold it for several hours. She'd try to hide it and pretend nothing's wrong, but I would notice it and secretly enjoy every moment of it.

-For another fantasy, I'd go with a group of friends (including women, of course), and we'd spend the whole day visiting a new city, or some cool place. However, one of the women in the group would refuse to use public bathrooms, and would end up holding her pee all day. Some of the other women would try to convince her to just use a public restroom to relieve herself, but she would refuse to.

-Yet another fantasy would be witnessing a holding contest between some women. Seeing them all get desperate, crossing their legs, squirming, pacing around and doing everything they can to hold it. Bonus points if I get to give them challenges while I watch them hold their full bladders.

Making out with a girlfriend, both of us desperate to piss. The action moves to a motel, we naked, masturbating/sucking one another to avoid pissing, and drinking some water once in a while. Ends with one or both cumming and pissing, the other drinking some piss, and both cutting short their piss, to "save it" for tomorrow.

A sci-fi or magic one. A group of people get some gizmo/spell such that their bladders are linked - one can send/receive piss to/from any other(s) - and one of the people is the designated "pisser" of the group, no others want to piss normally. Time passes, everyone tries to push their desperation to the others, and the "pisser" either runs repeatedly to the loo, or has accidents all the time, or holds valiantly (because she has the biggest bladder of the group).

To be a barmaid at a pub and lock the gents and I have key. 

Another one is to be watching a film in private with a guy I really like and I am way too shy/embarrassed to ask to use his bathroom so I hold and squirm becoming more and more desperate but more and more arousedby my own desperation. Meanwhile my date is also too shy to excuse himself and struggling to hide the fact he is almost wetting himself. We start kissing passionately and I place his hand between my legs while my pussy throbs in desperation and he places my hand on his erect but seriously bursting to pee dick. While having the deepest kisses we both piss ourselves over the others hand, play with each other through our wet clothes then strip and make love! 

- sitting at classroom with nice teacher and I am too shy to ask

- sitting at classroom beside nice classmate and I am too shy to ask, classmate notices that I am in pee troubles

- bus ride from school trip, sitting beside nice classmate, same as at classroom

when I use my jeans as bathroom, they can laugh at me, do pictures.... or they can comfort me.

But I can also be a strict teacher, BF, ... and did not let someone go to the bathroom. I can humiliated him/her or comfort.

meeting with some girl who is into the pants wetting thing,

having her on my lap, hugging her, kissing her, holding her...  till she cant hold it anymore and pees her pants while sitting on my lap...

or going to cinema with a a girl who's wearing a skirt and pees her panties in the movie...

or just having someone in my arms while shes desperate and pees her pants...

or going for a long walk outside in midnight with someone till we both peed our pants...

sadly finding a girl who is into the whole thing in real life is nearly impossible.

happily i'm easy to please, just chatting with a random girl about life / fetish / anything already makes me happy.

I have 2 Major ones I want to try with a SO someday. 

1 is to play a custom Omorashi Desperation game. We both make “Challenge” cards and “Permanent” Cards our of just some random paper. Challenge cards are challenges we both think up, anyone can draw the card and have to perform what’s on it. If one of us leaks or doesn’t want to do a particular challenge we have to draw a Permanent card. A Permanent card is a condition you have to follow for the rest of the game such as keeping your legs apart, allow partner to rub between the legs after every challenge, take a shot of water after every challenge, etc. The loser is the one who fully loses control first. Usually there is also a pregame bet involved. (Whoever wins gets to top for sex, or whoever wins chooses what’s for dinner, etc) 

My second favorite fantasy is having my SO (typically a female in my head) is told to hold their pee in as long and as hard as they can. She’s either in my lap as I stroke her back, we’re watching a movie or playing a game together. When she starts leaking I move things to the bedroom. Usually I ask her if she’s about lose it. She nods and I remind her to continue holding the best she can, no matter what, try to hold on. She nods again, and I move in between her legs and put my tongue to work. I keep going till she starts leaking uncontrollably and inevitably loses it. I don’t really know if I’m going to be into drinking piss? Doesn’t seem like my thing atm, but I always picture myself drinking...odd...either that or I enjoy a nice little golden shower. An alternative plan is to get a vibrator and use it between her legs till she can’t hold it anymore. Both ideas are really arousing to me. 

I so hope whoever my SO is, they’re into omo as I am!!!  >w< 

46 minutes ago, Keoce said:

I have 2 Major ones I want to try with a SO someday. 

1 is to play a custom Omorashi Desperation game. We both make “Challenge” cards and “Permanent” Cards our of just some random paper. Challenge cards are challenges we both think up, anyone can draw the card and have to perform what’s on it. If one of us leaks or doesn’t want to do a particular challenge we have to draw a Permanent card. A Permanent card is a condition you have to follow for the rest of the game such as keeping your legs apart, allow partner to rub between the legs after every challenge, take a shot of water after every challenge, etc. The loser is the one who fully loses control first. Usually there is also a pregame bet involved. (Whoever wins gets to top for sex, or whoever wins chooses what’s for dinner, etc) 

My second favorite fantasy is having my SO (typically a female in my head) is told to hold their pee in as long and as hard as they can. She’s either in my lap as I stroke her back, we’re watching a movie or playing a game together. When she starts leaking I move things to the bedroom. Usually I ask her if she’s about lose it. She nods and I remind her to continue holding the best she can, no matter what, try to hold on. She nods again, and I move in between her legs and put my tongue to work. I keep going till she starts leaking uncontrollably and inevitably loses it. I don’t really know if I’m going to be into drinking piss? Doesn’t seem like my thing atm, but I always picture myself drinking...odd...either that or I enjoy a nice little golden shower. An alternative plan is to get a vibrator and use it between her legs till she can’t hold it anymore. Both ideas are really arousing to me. 

I so hope whoever my SO is, they’re into omo as I am!!!  >w< 

Haha seems like a nice game, same problem tough, no girl to do such things with...

• 2 weeks later...

-I want to be mildly controlled and denied from using bathroom.

-Cuddling with someone and getting teased  while being desperate and/or wearing a diaper, then end up wetting.

-Wearing a diaper to bed and not needing to get up because I'm desperate

-Sitting on someones lap so long that I end up wetting

-Getting peegasm, especially by oral sex.

There's some. 

1 hour ago, Damnation said:

-I want to be mildly controlled and denied from using bathroom.

-Cuddling with someone and getting teased  while being desperate and/or wearing a diaper, then end up wetting.

-Wearing a diaper to bed and not needing to get up because I'm desperate

-Sitting on someones lap so long that I end up wetting

-Getting peegasm, especially by oral sex.

There's some. 

Wow, that’s really adorable Damnation. 

Well at the very least there’s one guy out there that likes all of those fantasies, I can imagine there’s a lot more out there too.

I hope you find that person for you. Having someone to try and indulge their partner’s fantasies is everyone’s wish, well, one way or another, they don’t gave to be sexual fantasies. Anyway, nice list. =^ ^=

I’d love someone to take control and continuously deny bathroom access. 

Just generally lounging around in diapers with someone and feeling comfortable doing so. 

Ummm this one is a little tricky to describe but it has actually happened before but i want it to happen again SO SO much but picture guy and girl having a peaceful walk somewhere, away from the crowds and noise. Meanwhile, whilst wearing a skirt, the girl is very slowly and discreetly peeing herself, she then grabs my hand and places it into her wet knickers. This has actually happened a long time ago but when it happened it was like arrghfhf ??? so yeah, wouldn’t mind experiencing it again.  

8 hours ago, Keoce said:

Wow, that’s really adorable Damnation. 

Well at the very least there’s one guy out there that likes all of those fantasies, I can imagine there’s a lot more out there too.

I hope you find that person for you. Having someone to try and indulge their partner’s fantasies is everyone’s wish, well, one way or another, they don’t gave to be sexual fantasies. Anyway, nice list. =^ ^=

Yeah. I've never actually believed I could find someone irl who's that comfortable with omo. So I've never put too much feeling on those fantasies and kept them kinda distant. Now, someone I told to about my fetishes and fantasies actually had surprisingly positive reaction. It was like throwing gas to the flames and I cannot keep them distant anymore. Now I know it is possible to meet someone alike irl. I'm a bit confused about that tbh. ?

That is becomes normal to wet yourself in public. you can do it without getting looks. I mean why is it so "wrong" to wet yourself anyway. other than wetting in a seat where someone else will sit yeah that isnt sanitary, but I talking about just wetting your pants wherever you are at, like if Im at a mall and gotta go, just go in my pants I love the feeling and as long as you dont make a puddle on the ground its really not hurting anyone.

- Lock someones pants, make them hold it

- Peeing/getting peed on my lap

- Wetting the bed

- Diapers in general

- Have a holding competition with tasks etc

- A pee game (like rolling dice and every number is a different "punishment" until one of you wets)

- Remote controlled vibrator in GFs panties and teasing her while holding, having her peegasm

Edited by Misteriousmr (see edit history)