Faust's Fateful Occurrences Interactive

Recommended Posts

Welcome, one and all, to Faust's Latest interactive, the Fateful Occurrences Interactive!

Now, as Faust mentioned in the general, In this interactive, you do not control the person.... But you control the environment around a person, which may lead to accidents, or incidents of an illicit nature. How does it work? Simple....

The Audience as a whole picks a target, who will be selected to focus on. While the character will no longer be directed by people's own decisions, one can imagine a few little ways to interact. For example, if one closes a bathroom door, or guides someone else into it, the character will have to find another place to go....Or even put off peeing entirely.

Depending on the scenario, your influence will result in different endings for the character. Try to shoot for every one.

[Endings fall under several categories. There are Normal, Wetting, Messing, Vulgar, Outdoor, and Secret endings for each target. One may discover more with time, but for now.....

Time to pick a target!

[Targets]

(Targets are individuals that you can follow, with hopes of them having an accident. Different characters will have difference scenes, and different difficulties in coercing accidents, or other lewd scenes. Unlock endings for girls to unlock new targets)

[Target Format: This is the format for any Targets that are to be included on the list. If one wishes to submit their own target, it must be filled out entirely. (Meaning one must be willing to have their targets cater to each urge.)

Name: What is the name of your target?
Wetting: How hard [On a scale of 1-5 hearts] is it to make this character Wet themselves?
Messing: How hard [on a scale of 1-5 hearts] Is it to make this character Mess themselves?
Lust: How hard [on a scale of 1-5 hearts] is it to make this character lose themselves to Lust?
Bust Size: How big is this target's bust? Be as specific as you like
Rump Size: How prominent is your targets bottom?
Appearance:
What does your character look like? An image is preferred...
 

[The Less Hearts, the easier it is]

Targets

Name: Youmu Konpaku
Wetting ❤️
Messing ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️  ❤️ ❤️
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size: Firm
Appearance:
Youmu
Endings Unlocked: [None]

Name: Weiss Schnee
Wetting: ❤️ ❤️
Messing: ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size: Perky
Appearance: Weiss
Endings Unlocked: [None]


Name: Yuno Gasai
Wetting:❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Messing: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️❤️ ❤️
Bust Size: Ample
Rump Size: Plump
Appearance: Yuno
Endings Unlocked: [None]

Name: Ayano
Wetting:💀💀💀💀💀
Messing: 💀💀💀💀💀
Lust: 💀💀💀💀💀
Bust Size: Prominent
Rump Size: Firm
Appearance: Ayano
Endings Unlocked: [None]

Name: Wynn Tatsumaki
Wetting:❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Messing: ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Bust Size: Modest
Rump Size: Modest
Appearance: Wynn
Endings Unlocked: [None]

Name: Juuni Neptunia
Wetting:❤️ ❤️
Messing: ❤️ ❤️
Lust: ❤️
Bust Size: Flat
Rump Size: Prominent
Appearance: Juuni
Endings Unlocked: [None]

And, lastly...To mark your progress, Faust is including Achievements again! Though, they might do something, if you obtain a lot of them.....

[Good Luck]: ???
[Dripping]: ???
[So Close]: ???
[LEWD!]: ???
[Oof...]: ???

[And so it begins]: Pick your first target.

So, without further ado, please pick your target! [Urges to be targeted will be decided during the story]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote that we start with Youmu. Of course, in my usual manner, when I get on my computer, I'll add in some targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Klown is back in town

Name: Giggles the Klown
Wetting:🃏🃏
Messing: 🃏🃏🃏🃏
Lust: 🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏 
(She can only "do it" when its funny!)
Bust Size: Slightly above average
Rump Size: Quiet small
Appearance: Same as ever

d719cfc309f29cc2471ad1d44a6d2812d2231e21_hq.jpg.11bba4bb2879636d52ce322ab2821567.jpg

And i choose the skull girl as our first victim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Asuna Yuuki
Wetting: How hard 3
Messing: 5
Lust: 5
Bust Size: d
Rump Size: not too big not too small
Appearance: 

c0ab87c08b5085194d01639fc74fe970.jpg

I would like to start with asuna

Edited by daveshuyi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote Youmu to be our first target.

And I guess I'll toss in the female half of my dimension hopping OC Twins:

Name: Hikari Raita.
Wetting: 3 She has a pretty average bladder.
Messing: 5 Her anus is tight as a vice.
Lust: 1 she's quite a naughty girl under her innocent exterior.
Bust: Barely Budding, never been fitted for a training bra.
Rump: modest but firm. Each half-moon is a decent handful.
Appearance: About 4' 7" with pearl pink skin and pale blue, almost white hair that falls to mid-thigh with short, straight-cut bangs. Her eyes are a milky blue with no visible pupil, but are usually closed. Wears a sleeveless, white sundress that falls to her knees and carries a white satchel. Normally barefoot, but carries a pair of thin-soled, white mary janes in her satchel for entering places that require foot coverings. Also carries a telescopic, white mobility cane, about a metter foully extended and about 30cm fully collapsed.

Extra: Blind, but has trained her other senses to compensate to the point most don't realize her disability unless she's in a situation that requires her cane or she outright tells them. When asked about her barefeet, she asks in return if her interrogater would wear a blindfold just because it was the social norm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adding in targets:

Target 1
Name: Maya Kamizono
Wetting: ❤️❤️ (Prone to lots of leaks before full on bursting)
Messing: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lust: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bust: Small (Barely anything)
Rump: Gotta get me some booty! (Perfect)
Appearance: Maya

Target 2
Name: Chiwa Harusaki
Wetting: ❤️❤️❤️ (Willing, but prefers experimenting)
Messing: ❤️❤️❤️
Lust: ❤️❤️
Bust: Small but perky
Rump: Cute
Appearance: Chiwa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AuthorFaust: And with the votes in, Faust can begin....

=====================================================================================================================================

You arrive in a scene, not wholly unfamiliar to you. A quiet bedroom, with the invading rays of the sun making their way through some parted curtains. Though your own body is immaterial, you can feel your own essence floating about the room....

You're not solid, but you're not wholly incorporeal either....A myriad of objects around you all feeling within your grasp, as you look around. You don't know who you are...who you were, or who you will be...But, as your eyes glance over the bed, you see it.....

A person that you have the instinctual desire....No...compulsion, to witness in a dire circumstance.... A circumstance of a vulgar nature.....

Glancing over, you can see a golden orb lightly throbbing above her head, the essence of her desperation visible. It's nearly three quarters of the way full, but as your fingers glance through it...It doesn't seem to move.

You can't influence your target's body directly, it seems... But, as you glance around the room and house as a whole, you feel a myriad of things calling out to you.....Directing you....

Suggesting to you. A clock, on her bedside....Feeling primed to go off......A door, hanging open that leads into the hall....The toilet in the bathroom, pristine, and perfect....And the kitchen sink, faucets feeling like butter to your grip....

You can feel that you have some limited time to influence something....The question is, what do you do?

===========================================================================================================================

[You are too inexperienced to decide what you do...Only what you interact with.]

1. Interact with the Alarm Clock.

2. Interact with the Toilet

3. Interact with the Kitchen Sink

4. Interact with the door

[And, most pressing...]

What urge do you plan to agitate?

1. Piddle

2. Tummy

3. Lusty

=========================================================================================================================

Target: Youmu
Targetted urge: ???
Urge Status: ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets interact with the toilet and agitate her lust.  That might keep her occupied while we do other things.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 and 2 for interaction.

We should get her to piddle.

Edited by lethalty60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You aren't sure entirely what you're capable of in this form, but you figure it's better to find out now, rather than later. You lightly raise a hand over the alarm clock....Focusing energy towards it....As you see the numbers starting to change rapidly.....before finally settling on a much later time than before. You have a feeling you have skipped over an important alarm, as the girl's sleeping face continues to remain relaxed....

A gentle, pleasant smile across her lips. You think to yourself how cute she looks as comfortable as she is.......As some time passes around you.

The golden orb above her head seems to be getting fuller by the minute, as you eventually see her face scrunch up with effort, and her relaxed body tensing.....

"Uuuu...Uuu...Potty.....Potty.." you hear her grumbling in her sleep, starting to flush....As you feel another opportunity arising.

Something inside you tells you it would be wonderful to make her wet herself....But, how to go about it.....

You see the toilet again, the kitchen sink down the halls, the open door that is her room....And the covers that are currently wrapped around her petite body. You feel like there's more to your powers than destruction, but the only way to be sure is to give it a try....

==========================================================================================================================

1. Influence the Toilet

2. Influence the Kitchen Sink

3. Influence the Door

4. Influence Youmu's bed-covers.

==============================================================================================================================

Target: Youmu
Targetted urge: Piddle
Urge Status: Dire
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pick her bedsheets. Maybe our influence causes her to relax back into her bedding or to get tangled up in them trying to get out of bed in a half-asleep stupor. Either way, here's hoping for a bedwetting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 - Perhaps we can make it start running and cause a chain reaction.

Edited by Imouto Bouquet
Single action

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 i doubt she has the strength to bust down that door if we lock it

but lets flood the toilet as well just to be safe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.