Sign In

Faust's Fateful Occurrences Interactive

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol I love how everyone disregarded the part where it said "CHOOSE EXACTLY ONE OPTION". Anyways, Im going for 3

After some long, and careful deliberation. (Sorry), you decide that you want to get closer to the girl...Your hands lightly snaking around her side... "Nnngh... .Ah?!" Juuni squeaks, her hands mo

Posted Images

7. Let's not prematurely end a perfect chance for romance to prioritise fetish over progress. Taking it somewhere more private like, say, the Girl's toilets, would allow perversion, romance and Juuni to get her relief in a non-humiliating way. Sit her on a toilet with her panties down, feel up the goods, and then watch as her hold inevitably crumbles.

Win-Win-Win for everybody. Romance lovers get their romance, fetishists get their fetish fuel, and sweetly perverted Juuni gets the attention of her Big Brother and a non-humiliating release of her tormented tummy.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:57 PM, Imouto Bouquet said:

7. Let's not prematurely end a perfect chance for romance to prioritise fetish over progress. Taking it somewhere more private like, say, the Girl's toilets, would allow perversion, romance and Juuni to get her relief in a non-humiliating way. Sit her on a toilet with her panties down, feel up the goods, and then watch as her hold inevitably crumbles.

Win-Win-Win for everybody. Romance lovers get their romance, fetishists get their fetish fuel, and sweetly perverted Juuni gets the attention of her Big Brother and a non-humiliating release of her tormented tummy.

You make a pretty good point. It might even work! Let's do that. It's 7 time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I hope Author Faust comes back to this one, but I have noticed that Faust has a tendency to be highly productive for a few days, have real life get in the way, and then return with a new interactive instead of picking up where he left off on prior ones.

His work is always enjoyable, but I do feel like there's been a number of loose ends left hanging from his many interactives.

Yeah I've noticed that too. I hope he at least keeps up with his most recent one and this one. They're both such fun ideas!

• 3 weeks later...

After some long, and careful deliberation. (Sorry), you decide that you want to get closer to the girl...Your hands lightly snaking around her side...

"Nnngh... .Ah?!" Juuni squeaks, her hands moving over her mouth as you get a few more handfuls of her posterior.... Starting to pull her back...
And...
into your seat, the dark theater masking any intentions the public may expect.....As you kiss at the girl's neck.

"M..Mmmmmnn.. Mmmmthh... Ah...ahhh.. Ahh.." the girl whimpers, and moans sweetly under a held breath... her bottom tensing, and quivering in your lap....

The boy's body feels almost like an extension of your own... As you feel it tense up, the girl wiggling her butt back and forth in his...In your lap.

"A..Ahhh...Ahhh.....I'msorrybutIgotta..." she whispers sharply, barely giving you any time to respond, before....

Pffffffffffft...Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtt...

She lets out a prominent toot in the boy's lap..Sending a shiver of warmth, even through your body. The tummy icon is shaking wildly...And the girl keeps squirming and shifting in your lap....

She's clearly on the verge of an incident... But at the same time, she's too invested in what illicit activities you've coerced her into....

The question is, do you try to get her to ride this situation out, knowing of the impending disaster....
Or....

=============================================================================================================================

1. Try to get the boy to take her to the bathroom

2. Try to get the boy to....play with her bottom a bit.

3. Try to get the boy to rub her stomach, and keep her sitting there.

4. Try to get the boy to catch her in a tight hug...

Target: Juuni Neptunia
Targetted Urge:
Tummy
Urge Status: Very Urgent