Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fun activities to do while desperate

3 minutes ago, desplover1 said:

I like to film myself pretending to be in several scenarios: teaching, student taking test, folding laundry, waiting for a locked bathroom door, etc. If I lived completely alone and had my own private machines, I'd film myself putting laundry into the washing machine, exercising, etc.

Hehe, when I'm home alone I do sometimes pretend the bathroom is occupied and knock on the door every now and then.

My favourite two things are either a) to try to carry on as normal as long as possible, feeling the urge get more and more as my bladder swells, and b) lie on my back and play with my swelling bladder, feeling it full and squishy as it’s gets to around 75% full, becoming harder and harder as it reaches capacity. 

l love listening to rain when I'm desperate, especially in public where I really am in danger of peeing my pants. I also like masturbating in my jeans because I am never sure what sort might happen when I climax. I love it when I gush !!

When I was younger I would purposely lock myself out of the house ( when I was alone of course) when I was busting to pee. I would hide the key some distance away so I needed to walk almost cross legged down the path to my hiding spot sometimes actually leaking.  I would then fumble with the key sometimes dropping it so I would have to bend over with a full bladder and with my hand firmly planted hard into my crotch. I would make sure I would fumble around till I actually pissed my pants. Full bladders can be so much painful fun :tongue: 

12 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Desperate yoga is fun as all hell. One of my favorite things to do. Just be aware that there are some poses that you will NOT stay dry through.

Oh. My. God.

Naked bulging bladder yoga - what an idea!

Just thinking of the control that will be required in some poses especially with a bulge sticking out. 

Can’t wait to try!

• 9 months later...
Guest irvingarlington

I used to set myself up a mini gauntlet of challenges to get into a locked bathroom. I would lock every bathroom door in the house, and put the key in a small lockbox.  The lockbox and it's key would then be placed inside separate boxes I would have to dig through to get what I want.  These boxes would go at the bottom of other stacked boxes, in a closet, inside of another locked room.  I then went to my office, hid the last room's key in a box, and waited until I was desperate. Searching for the keys in all the junk filled boxes would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. When I could hold it no longer, I would start trying to retrieve the keys, move the heavy boxes and search in them, in order to unlock each door and finally reach the toilet. All the while, I would be grabbing myself and squeezing my legs together, trying to hold back leaks and fight sudden waves of desperation. I never made it in time 😁

If it is at night and dark I will go out jogging until I hit my absolute limit and burst, if I'm in public I try to not reveal my need and try not to focus too much on the bathroom. Sometimes I will go to milovana and do some omorashi related challenges, not related to intense watersports but rather just some omorashi. After that I try to make it to the bathroom and it has lead to interesting results *wink*

Guess my activities belong in usual-stuff set:  watch silent movies, single-layer video games (so my fumbles won't mess up teammates' experiences),  Hilary Page bricks (Lego bricks), walks in the dark and pretend sleepovers with my plushy friends.  The yoga, taking practice exams and gauntlet/key activities sound fun challenging.