Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite desperation moves

my favorite is knocking on the stall/toilet door and asking/begging to hurry up;)

If that doesn´t count as a "move", then I have always found it very hot when a girl puts one foot a bit in front of the other, angles it towards the other to press her thighs together tightly, maybe even lifting the front leg during this:)

With guys, I like seeing them bend over and actually hold. Oh- and seeing my bf masturbate to keep from peeing is really hot too:P

This stance: holding_contest11_09s.jpg

When you're into extreme desperation, you know that this is the stance you take when you're really, truly at your limit. No faking, no exaggerating. Every muscle in your body locked up tight. Avoiding any motions that could put the tiniest bit of pressure on your bladder. You see this stance, you know it's real.

Guest RedFish3000
10 hours ago, DespMely said:

my favorite is knocking on the stall/toilet door and asking/begging to hurry up;)

If that doesn´t count as a "move", then I have always found it very hot when a girl puts one foot a bit in front of the other, angles it towards the other to press her thighs together tightly, maybe even lifting the front leg during this:)

With guys, I like seeing them bend over and actually hold. Oh- and seeing my bf masturbate to keep from peeing is really hot too:P

I love that one too! I also love when they cross their legs, squeeze them together, or move one leg in a bouncing motion.

17 hours ago, DespMely said:

7 hours ago, RedFish3000 said:

I love that one too! I also love when they cross their legs, squeeze them together, or move one leg in a bouncing motion.

My favorite "move" is also that small move, sometimes almost unnoticeable, where girl/woman lift one leg a little bit up while keeping knees together. 

And another is that one-second lasting small "curtsey" with both knees at the same time with arms crossed over chest.

DSKkLuVUQAAxOp_.jpg

My favorite thing to do when I'm holding and especially when i have a bulge is to just press it and play with it a bit. Another thing I love to do when I'm feeling desperate is to just put pressure on my crotch which makes it feel so much nicer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 2:43 AM, wettingman said:

I like to see her to start with subtle squeezing her legs together. Then progress to leg crossing, pee dancing, leg fanning , and finally combining all of that with crotch grabbing, and bending over. All the while quietly ( not fake)  vocally expressing her increasing need to pee .

Perfect description of my favorite moves.