Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, CarmenCD said:

Great story! And I'm so familiar with this feeling when you're meters away from the toilet and bladder just capitulates and let all the pee out. It's just nothing you can do, except graciously stand there and pee your pants or run in while wetting yourself.

How does one graciously pee ones pants ? I kind of pee mine while making as little noticeable movement as possible so I don't draw unwanted attention to myself.

On 8/12/2018 at 2:32 AM, dampknickers said:

How does one graciously pee ones pants ? I kind of pee mine while making as little noticeable movement as possible so I don't draw unwanted attention to myself.

Yes, something like that. Just trying to pretend nothing unordinary is happening while peeing your pants. Stand or move without obvious moves people make when peeing them self.

One time me and my girlfriend got home from the gym I need to pee really bad. She said shes going to take a shower so she  took her house keys walks to the house while I park the car. When I stood up my bladder contracted hard I thought I was going to pee on myself. When I got to the door it was locked and I left my house keys in the house because she had hers. I bang on the door but no answer, im extremly desperate to pee and leaking into my shorts. I figured she was in the shower and couldnt hear me. My bladder contracted hard and started to come out slowly then I started peeing full force into my shorts leaving a huge puddle.Eventually she answered the door and I told her I didnt have my house key and I couldnt hold it. She said sorry and cleaned everything up and put my wet cloths in the dryer 

• 2 months later...

Lotus, Searching this site for "latch key" brings up a number of hits plus bogus hits. I think latch key wetting is common. 

Karen-Stadt, Summer knee socks worn in my home town because the large wooded park supposedly sported devil's club and poison oak along the trails and the town as a whole had low flying stinging insects. Also, conservative churches forbid off the knee skirts unless the girls covered their legs some other way. 

Edited by Stanley79 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 12:15 AM, trekkie said:

Like, getting into a situation where you can't make it to the bathroom and end up wetting yourself, or you mean having an actual person force you to hold it?

I suspect Worm means: rather than almost making it or even having a bathroom as a goal, simply not having an ending on the horizon at all--no hope of ever making it.