Oh I absolutely enjoyed reading this. ❤️

Your stories are the best. Thanks!

Great story! And I'm so familiar with this feeling when you're meters away from the toilet and bladder just capitulates and let all the pee out. It's just nothing you can do, except graciously stand there and pee your pants or run in while wetting yourself.

Great story, I was genuinely nervous reading as you get on the second bus noticeably wet and your description of finally giving out and soaking yourself was perfect. Hope you enjoyed the aftermath as much as we have. 

Kozmo, I do believe that was the first story of yours I have ever read.. it was fantastic... going to read plenty more now! Amazing experience. 

Well, damn. Hasn't nearly everyone been there? I regularly do the same after longer car rides. Just not front porch waterfall level peeing.

Wow, what an awesome and very wet night you had!!

I really enjoyed reading about the slow soaking of your shorts before the front door flood.. I bet it felt incredible 😋

3 hours ago, pee23567 said:

Kozmo, I do believe that was the first story of yours I have ever read.. it was fantastic... going to read plenty more now! Amazing experience. 

They are pretty good. Especially Lotto 4 "the Alliance Challenge", that story is to be a legend on this site

That was lovely! Great story as usual~❤️

Also, boy is it hard to quiet when feeling like bursting so hard, as a fellow person that is very vocal with desperation. 😅

Great story!

One thing - why didn't you just let it go after getting off from the bus when you were already soaked?

Great story! Love the way you tried to hold it and just failed at the last moment...

The "letting a bit out to ease the pressure" theory is definitely a myth, you can be wet down to the knees and still completely desperate.

15 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Great story! Love the way you tried to hold it and just failed at the last moment...

The "letting a bit out to ease the pressure" theory is definitely a myth, you can be wet down to the knees and still completely desperate.

I agree on the myth.. I find it much harder to hold it once my pants are warm and wet

On July 22, 2018 at 11:18 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

They are pretty good. Especially Lotto 4 "the Alliance Challenge", that story is to be a legend on this site

I'll check it out!!! Thanks for the tip!

I'll never get tired of reading your adventures. Terrific telling of a great adventure!

On 8/1/2018 at 7:33 PM, Kauen-Stadt said:

Why don't you ever wear sandals? I love to wet in them.

Usually because summer is kneesocks time 

8 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Kneesocks are the absolute best! 😝

hI love how you describe your 2 hours desperation with plenty of detail. As usual when I read you stories I am totally aroused. Thank you.

On 8/5/2018 at 10:12 PM, Kauen-Stadt said:

...why?