Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Arena of Desperate Battles 2

A continuation of the previous story since my last thread was locked. If you followed the story before, the rules are pretty much the same here, but I'll begin with a recap.

Arena192.thumb.jpeg.16aafd24b7b8f13f96bf829161615c4a.jpeg

The Arena of Desperate Battles... a mythical place where fighters test their combat prowess against one another... with full bladders. The ultimate test of strength and endurance, fighters engage in battle while naked, striving to be the top contender of the Arena and rule over the domain as master. She who commands the Arena commands all within it. To win, you must either defeat your opponent in combat, or force them to pee themselves. If a fighter 'leaks' three times, they lose the match as if they peed.

And our heroine, Minty Chip, desires very greatly to become the Arena's champion. She has claimed victory over fighters such as Aimee, Sammy, Emma, and Rayna, earning a fair bit of prestige for herself, though the journey has not been without its struggles as well. Though Minty was able to explore many aspects of her sexuality here in the Arena, she found those who would exploit her as well.

Arena champion, Nikki Redfield, a vampire and predator, used her seductive powers to force Minty into a highly... unwelcome situation.

As it turns out, Nikki was the one who began to rewrite what the Arena became about, turning it into a place of debauchery as well as combat, forcing many people into lewd situations against their will, even allowing a lechery demon into the area in order to increase the libido of those within.

With four victories under her belt, Minty is close to fighting Nikki in the Arena and claiming the champion's title. But first...

As she continued to spend time with fellow fighter, Aimee, Minty has begun to develop feelings for the slender young girl. And so we return to an intimate moment when Minty finally confesses her feelings to her dear friend...

---

"I'm a woman of passion!" Minty explained, "I can't ignore my feelings once I know that they're there! Whatever dangers await in this place, I want to face them with you!"

Arena193.thumb.jpeg.415b6c80c373ab0b21b2c5536e485aa2.jpeg

"Minty... I..." Aimee looked down, her face as red as a tomato.

There was silence. A lot of silence. Only the thunderous pounding of Minty's heartbeat made her aware of how much time was passing. Twenty-three... twenty-four... twenty-five...

"I'm straight."

Minty's heart seemed to stop. Those words... how they pierced her like a spear.

"But..."

Minty's heart resumed beating.

"Something about you is... really exciting. I've gotten to have a lot of fun with you... just... peeing. And honestly... it's pretty hot." Aimee smiled brightly, then spread her legs apart where she stood, opening the folds of her pussy. Then... to Minty's delight, a stream of pee began to pour out onto the floor.

Arena194.thumb.jpeg.ca9ac4f90820f34e1bbd57f7f4048efb.jpeg

"Oh my..." Minty looked on in delight. Aimee peed and peed, and it was all Minty could think about. "I'm not peeing, but... my panties are definitely wet now."

"Good." Aimee said as she shook out the last few drops. "I don't know why you're wearing clothes anyway. I got naked for you." Aimee grabbed Minty by the shirt and pulled her over to the bed. The first thing she did was lift up Minty's shirt and begin licking right between her breasts.

"Oh God..." Minty said. The feeling of that tongue upon her skin... it was phenomenal. A truly amazing sensation. "I thought you said you were straight... a-are you sure you want to do this?"

"Just shut up and let this happen." Aimee said firmly, yet gently. Her tongue slowly trailed it's way to Minty's left breast, caressing her nipple. Her soft, wet, appendage moistening Minty's skin... she couldn't help but let out a little moan of pleasure. Then... Aimee grabbed Minty's crotch. Minty almost let out a squeal as she felt the hand grab her down there, then softly rub up and down. How easy it was to simply become lost in the sensation of a girl feeling up your privates, as your damp panties are pressed against your already dripping folds.

And then, Aimee began to pull down the skirt and panties. Minty's breath grew fast as she watched her pussy once again be laid bare before Aimee's eyes, eagerly awaiting what would happen next? Is she going to put her finger in? Two fingers? Will she lick it?

Yes... the blonde girl gently lowered her head between Minty's legs... it started with a gentle stroke of her tongue against her clit. Minty let out a high-pitched moan as she felt it graze against her flesh. "Not the worst taste in the world." Aimee whispered.

"Please don't stop..."

Arena195.thumb.jpeg.6ccb8d95542cd92dfd0fc971beb04d1e.jpeg

Aimee grinned and then returned her head to its position between Minty's legs. Her strokes became faster. Minty's body started become hot with an intense energy. What was this? It was as if she was going to orgasm, but it felt infinitely more intense than before. Not unlike the time she had her clit peed on with Nikki. But this time... the girl she loved most was the one going to town upon her. Just the thought that Aimee's mouth was upon her pussy sent Minty into a mental frenzy.

"Are you ready to cum?" Aimee asked.

Minty nodded emphatically.

Aimee reached over toward her dresser. She grabbed a pink vibrator, and brought it close. "Let's see what kind of face you make. I've never let anyone else use this before, so... make it good." She switched it on and pressed the end against Minty's pussy. The perverse smile upon the girl's face as she watched Minty twist and contort while her body experienced massive waves of pleasure.

"H-Holy... sh-sh..."

"How's that?" Aimee asked.

"I'm... gonna... c-c..." She couldn't even finish her sentence. She felt something squirt out of her body, then she became embraced but the sensation of pure bliss once again. The only thing on her mind was Aimee's brilliant smile, as opposed to the image of her peeing. This was how she knew- that Aimee was the one. If a person's face is what you see when you climax, instead of their hot, naked body, you know you're in love.

Arena196.thumb.jpeg.92e5b773786995d1dfb6b7e889573cd7.jpeg

Finally, the high came down. Minty exhaled loudly as her pussy tingled with excitement.

"How... was that?" Aimee panted.

"That was amazing..." Minty sighed.

"Now... what do I get in return?" Aimee asked.

Minty grinned. "Sit on my face."

Minty laid back and Aimee got down on her face, her pussy positioned right at Minty's mouth. Once settled, Minty began to lick.

"H-Holy...!" Aimee gasped.

Arena197.thumb.jpeg.88627c85c76e7f1948a4f803fc49bc44.jpeg

Minty didn't respond. She simply grabbed Aimee's butt, then began to furiously lick the girl's privates. It was what she had been waiting for. To get her head between this beautiful girl's legs and eat her out. Like a starving woman to a feast, she licked as if her life depended on it.

"M-Minty! Y-You're licking... my..." Aimee struggled to keep her balance. She wobbled from side to side, trying hard not to squish Minty's breasts, but when one's body is in ecstasy, one's body doesn't always do as its told. With each tongue stroke, Aimee's pleasure seemed to grow more and more, until her eyes were closed and she grasped Minty's shoulders like a drowning man clings to a rock.

"Yes! Yes!" Aimee cried. Her breathing became fast and laboured, Minty opened her own eyes for a second to watch Aimee slip into a state of ultimate bliss. Her mouth open, her eyes squeezed shut, while she held onto Minty with all her strength... it made her feel so good. The orgasm must have lasted almost ten seconds, and Aimee finally opened her eyes, scooted back towards Minty's lap and gazed romantically into her eyes.

"You're the first girl I've done it with."

"I hope it wasn't too terrible."

Aimee grinned and laid down on Minty's chest. "I think I could learn to like it."

"Are we... girlfriends?"

Aimee nodded and smiled.

Minty squealed and threw her arms around Aimee. "I know we'll be a good couple!"

"Yeah." Aimee said. "We will." She planted a kiss on Minty's lips, then looked over at the clothes, crumpled up on the bed. "So... you decided to join the land of the clothed."

"Yeah!" Minty laughed sheepishly, "The manager guy gave them to me. I arrived here without any clothes but I don't really have a problem being naked so I just rolled with it!"

"I always assumed it was a choice, so I started doing it too. I liked that you weren't afraid of being naked."

"You were afraid?"

Aimee nodded. "I have... small breasts. I don't like to show them off."

"Awww..." Minty poked at Aimee's right breast. "I think they're adorable. And they turn me on!"

"Thanks." Aimee smiled. "So what's next on your list of things to do?"

"Fight Leila." Minty answered. "I'm determined to take the champion down, but I have to climb through the ranks to do it!"

"If anyone can do it, you can." Aimee said. "Anything I can do to help, you just ask."

"I will."

The girls slowly fell asleep into each others arms. How happy Minty was that she found someone like Aimee in a place like this. She claimed she was straight, though after today, was that really true? Who knows? All that mattered right now was that she was in the arms of someone she loved... and that was enough.

[Minty has had sex. Sexual tension has reset to normal]

---

The stage had been set at this point. It was high time that Minty started her next fight. She stripped off her clothes and handed them to Aimee.

"Good luck, sweetie." Aimee said. "I'll be rooting for you from the stands."

Minty gave Aimee a quick kiss, then marched down into the ring. Standing there, waiting, was Leila.

"You and me, finally?" Leila said. "It's about time."

"I've been looking forward to facing you, too!" Minty replied.

"Promise me one thing:" Leila said. "No matter who wins, we get a drink after the fight?"

"Gladly," replied Minty. "You're a good friend and I don't want to lose that, but don't think this means I'm going to go easy on you!"

"Wouldn't dream of it!" Leila brandished her shotgun.

IntroLeila.thumb.jpeg.304053891ee4a08d68cef536b1d166c1.jpeg

Minty activated her magic armor, and drew her swords. Finally, it was time to brandish her new dual wielding skills. It meant she had to leave her pistol behind, but in exchange, her melee combat abilities were far more deadly.

As usual, a black mist formed in the center of the arena, shooting out a glowing, ribbon of light towards both girls' bladders. Seconds later, Minty felt the need to pee.

"Warriors..." the mysterious announcer said, "Fight!"

How should I attack?

> Charge in, attack with swords.

> Attack from range with magic.

> Wait for Leila to make a move first.

> Taunt.

> Other

Battle Stats:

Minty's HP: 150/150 || Leila's HP: 250/250

Minty's Stamina: Fine

Minty's Mana: 150/150

Minty's Bladder: Fine

Rundown of battle stats

HP: Character's capacity to remain standing. This number lowers when a character takes damage. When it hits 0, you lose the match

Stamina: A measure of how tired this character is. The closer this stat gets to "exhausted", the worse their performance will be in combat. Drained by physical activity.

Mana: A character's capacity for using magic. Once depleted, you will be unable to cast spells.

Bladder: The state of the player's bladder and how close they are to losing control. Combat performance generally worsens as this stat gets further away from 'fine'.

Edited by OmoCommando (see edit history)

It's great to see your content again. ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That shotgun would hurt if we got up close, best to use the magic on the outside edge till she has to reload or switches weapons.

Edited by Valeri night (see edit history)

God, am I glad to see you around here again. It was you that got me into this site in the first place with your first story.

Anyway, as for this story, I think the best approach is to taunt her first, and as soon as she responds, counter with offensive magic, since that's something that she lacks.  Assert dominance, as the kids say.

Guest JTeam_
3 hours ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

Oh my... I was going to vote and then saw Moocom was Perma-Banned...

Just what is going on?  :cry:

Read KozmoFox's latest status update and you'll see what happened.