Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Underwear wetting while lying in a hammock [pic,vid]

The other day I wanted to capture video of me peeing in this particular pair of undies.  I had filled up with plenty of water before the end of the work day and the drive home was tense, because I was not sure I could stay dry the entire 30-minute commute.  As soon as I parked the car, I was doing the pee dance trying to get out of my work clothes.  I fumbled with the button on my pants and nearly started wetting myself before getting outside.  With a struggle (and a lot of holding my penis), I stripped down to underwear alone and went outside and climbed onto the hammock.

Then, I situated myself lying down on the hammock and grabbed my phone and finally let myself pee.  A screen shot shown here; the video is rather short as I didn't keep it running the entire time of the pee - must of accidentally hit the button early.

Untitled6.png

Let's see if this link method works...

https://www.omorashi.org/files/file/5092-wetting-undies-in-hammock/

Thanks for your interest.

Well, I see the link shows up, but I clearly do not know how other persons make proper clickable links to their own content on here.

Edited by JetStreamPhoto
comment after link pasted, but did not create a dynamic link (see edit history)
1 hour ago, WetDave said:

Great pic! I don’t know why I like to see a guy with a good package wetting himself, since I’m straight, but I do. 

Quite the compliment, so thank you!

I identify straight as well, but I also appreciate good photos and good OMO content - so it's all fine to me, regardless of gender.  And, I do find myself more and more 'curious' as I've gotten older.