Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Often Do You Pee Yourself (Accidently and/or Purposely) ??

Haven't really seen this question anywhere. How often do you have real uncontrollable accidents? If often, why so and how does this affect your daily life? If you don't (or rarely), how often do you pee yourself on purpose for the pleasure?

For me, being an anxiety-filled kid and a chronic pants wetter in my early years, I re-discovered the feeling as a teen and started purposely peeing myself. I did it every month or so, a little less in my early 20s.

In my now mid-late 20s I had 2 genuine accidents 4 months apart that shocked me. Eversince those adult accidents my anxiety has caused me to be way more critical of visiting the bathroom, and how much diuretics I intake. If I do drink coffee or alcohol and godforbid I cant get to a bathroom within a matter of 40 or so minutes, theres a good chance my anxiety will leave my bottoms soaked.

Im thinking about wearing a discreet looking diaper when im out drinking so I dont have to worry myself sick I wont make it and godforbid I really do lose control and soak myself in front of everyone. Maybe...

So how about you? Tell me about your accidents, if its an ongoing problem, why, and how do you cope/be accepted, or if not, how often you let the valve run loose for fun!

I have OAB and urge issues that have me leaking multiple times a day. If I take in too much caffeine or drink too quickly, a leak can become a more serious accident. I suffer from latchkey wetting, as my bladder gets too excited an I will often pee full force on my way to the toilet. I am also a sleep wetter, wetting at night and sometimes during naps. 

I will intentionally push my limits and wet purposely when I am upset or stressed, or if I’m just feeling naughty. Some days I chose to not wear protection and wet my pants instead.

I wear pull ups (Abena l3) during the day and more absorbent briefs at night (Abena l4).

1 hour ago, hoimi said:

I have OAB and urge issues that have me leaking multiple times a day. If I take in too much caffeine or drink too quickly, a leak can become a more serious accident. I suffer from latchkey wetting, as my bladder gets too excited an I will often pee full force on my way to the toilet. I am also a sleep wetter, wetting at night and sometimes during naps. 

I will intentionally push my limits and wet purposely when I am upset or stressed, or if I’m just feeling naughty. Some days I chose to not wear protection and wet my pants instead.

I wear pull ups (Abena l3) during the day and more absorbent briefs at night (Abena l4).

I love that you choose to wet your pants some days, so cool

I do have occasional accidental wettings but for me they are not often enough to make me wear diapers all the time. I mostly purposely wet. When I am going on a plane I mostly wear a pull up so I don't have to worry and the added padding on the bum makes the seat more comfortable for me. As for how often do I wet? 4 or 5 times a week.

13 hours ago, princesspee27 said:

Wow im so sorry to hear that ? it must suck to always have to be dependant on diapers.

Since you say you push your limits, how long could you last from the first urge to the moment you have a full blown accident?

I like the padding and confidence that diapers provide. I’m okay being in them.

In less than an hour after a cup of coffee, I am likely to have spasms bad enough to soak my pants. When my bladder hits a 5, things get iffy.

Wetting my jeans is a special pleasure. The wetness spreading through the coarse fabric, warmth seeping down. So nice. And I need to do a load of jeans today!

It's not very often that I do it. I haven't had a (genuine) accident in ages, but I have had planned ones on rare occasions lately. However, I did thoroughly soak my undies about... An hour ago perhaps. Had to go home from work and change clothes because I had just finished a particularly messy task (I work in a sawmill around an absolute fuck ton of sawdust, guess who had to clean it up?). Feeling the need for a little stress relief I stripped down to my boxers and socks, stood on my front porch, and let the golden rivers flow. 

Some of us may have "accidents on purpose" when we choose to pass up an opportunity to pee and then the next opportunity doesn't come soon enough.  Like on a car trip when we'd rather wait until we get home, or when we're engrossed in an activity and choose to hold it until we're finished.  We may not intend to wet, so they are genuine "accidents", but perhaps we've put ourselves in a situation where there's no toilet available when we really need to go.  

As I entered puberty I got so I absolutely couldn't pee, if someone else were in the bathroom, or even if I thought someone might come in.  This, of course, created a big problem in middle school, where there were just curtains -- no doors -- on the stalls.  No matter how bad I had to go, I just couldn't, and the more I strained the more I had to go, which led to two or three real accidents in sixth grade.  So I quit trying to use the school bathrooms, and just hold it until I got home.  I got to where I could hold all day, but when I left school and started walking home, I really got desperate.  One time I stumbled coming down the school front steps and started in my pants.  I got it stopped for maybe ten seconds, then lost it altogether, down my thighs and in my shoes as I ran across the street.  Another time I was so desperate that I ducked into some woods and tried to go behind a tree.  I strained and strained, but just couldn't start, until I zipped up my pants; then I peed so hard it burned.  I thought I was doomed to a life of living alone in wet pants; but then I saw this other kid pee his pants on a swing in the playground.  We became friends and told each other all our stories.  Sometimes we'd actually pee in our pants on purpose when we were alone together.  That was really fun.  Gradually I got to where I could usually manage to go in a public restroom, and didn't have any more accidents, and even lost interest in deliberate wetting.  But, sometimes, I remember the delicious stinging cold of the winter wind on wet pants.

I don't have accidents. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, though I will admit I deep down kind of desire to have more close calls...

As for wetting myself, it really depends. I went through a long period where I wasn't doing it at all, but lately I can't seem to stop. I've been doing all sorts of different things, most of which involve leaking.

My wetting varies a lot. Sometimes I'm dry for days on end, especially if I'm meeting people. At other times, I'm drenched. Every bladderful goes into my pants, and I keep my fluid intake up so that I can wet often, say 4 or 5 times in the day. It's always deliberate. I can't hold it, but when I'm wet, I ignore the signal until I feel myself leaking. Then I go to the shower and finish off. If i'm being dry, I have no more than a minute to get to the toilet.

The last time I accidentally wet myself was many, many years ago.  Now-a-days it's all on purpose.  I often wet at least once a week, though there are times when I go a long while without wetting, and other times where I'm wetting myself multiple times in a day.  I find the latter more enjoyable, since those are days I can just wet willy-nilly, but it's not always viable when I have other things to do.

I wouldn't mind having another week where I can just wet to my hearts content.  That was a lot of fun.

I occasionally have minor accidents where I end up with soaked underwear and a wet patch showing. These happen perhaps once a month or so.  

Full wetting accidents I have only rarely - once every few years. Last time was about two years ago I think. 

Deliberate wettings vary according to opportunity. I’ve done around 10 or 15 so far this year. 

I pee myself a couple times per week, but mostly they're "accidents on purpose" where I put myself in situations where I'll have an accident at the end, because I won't be able to use a bathroom from any variety of reasons.

Real accidents are rare, but occasionally they do occur due to my weak bladder (wetting in my bed while sleeping) and me being prone to wetting myself when scared or really nervous.

Ive never had a problem with accidents and have yet to have a genuine one planned or unplanned. 

I do however wet on the occasion whenever I can. Since I live with people it’s harder to get away with it without stealth wetting as I normally enjoy sitting in it for a while. 

If I lived alone or with people who knew/shared my fetish I would wet a lot more often.