Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Forgot to post Megan's story some days ago. (Written from Megan directly to me)

I was a party yesterday and drank a lot of beers. For some reason they always make me extremely desperate. But let's jump to the fun part. 

I was on my way home and noticed I had to pee quite badly. The urge reminded me of the fun we've had together recently. Well you know My drunk logic. I remember thinking, that I should hold it, and some how I succeeded and drunk me litterally passed out on my red carpet next to the bed. 

The next thing I remember was waking up on the floor felling all cold. The I remember grabbing my crouch and noticing the wetness. I was still smashed so I desided it wasn't over, chugged a beer and crawled onto my bed. Well I guess I don't have to tell you it's wet too. Oops 

Xoxo love Megan 

15 hours ago, Babedut123 said:

The next thing I remember was waking up on the floor felling all cold. The I remember grabbing my crouch and noticing the wetness. I was still smashed so I desided it wasn't over, chugged a beer and crawled onto my bed. Well I guess I don't have to tell you it's wet too. Oops 

Haha, sounds like your little 'experiment' is getting out of hand, lov it!

1 hour ago, Kihrin said:

What do you think is the most effective way to achieve it? Any sort of guide you might be able to put together? Congrats on feeling good about yourself!

For me, I learned how much to drink and which time to go to bed so I could fall asleep extremely desperate. 

Ive heard it help if it is alcoholic beverages you drink.

19 minutes ago, Kihrin said:

Yeah I figure being slightly drunk might help. What was the beverage amount that worked for you?  I imagine it helps if you are super tired before the extreme desperation hits.

If I'm really tired I drink until literally can't drink any more and then I go to bed and try to sleep. Sometimes I take a sleeping pill if I'm to desperate.