Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

@rachelkirwan  That was a terrific account of a fun time!

As I just did a jog and wetting yesterday, I can totally relate to so many parts of your experience and love how you wrote about it.  It would be so incredible to find a fun partner for jogging to share moments like these.  Nothing more than a 'running partner' who just enjoys similar fetish. That would be amazing.

Keep up the great work - been an admirer of your postings since I joined!

16 hours ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

@rachelkirwan  That was a terrific account of a fun time!

As I just did a jog and wetting yesterday, I can totally relate to so many parts of your experience and love how you wrote about it.  It would be so incredible to find a fun partner for jogging to share moments like these.  Nothing more than a 'running partner' who just enjoys similar fetish. That would be amazing.

Keep up the great work - been an admirer of your postings since I joined!

Aww thanks! And yeah, it's amazing how something which would be embarrassing at work could just be acceptable while working out. Like those weight-lifters who pee and don't give a damn.

23 hours ago, Omocutie said:

Great story, I've been dying to try wetting whilst jogging, it sounds so exciting, but I live in a city and I'm sure I'd be spotted! Shame about the pants too, they're cute. 

Well it happens to a huge number of people. I'd say just go out and do it. Accidents happen. I usually will soak myself only when I'm jogging out in like serious rain. Start with this maybe?

22 hours ago, nappypants said:

I hope they found a deserving owner ?

Maybe try the same thing with a nappy/pull-up!

Ah I've tried jogging with a pullup and they rub uncomfortably.

Brilliant story as always Rachel. How do you find diaper/pad disposal at an Airbnb? My girlfriend and I have had a few interesting encounters from hosts asking us to not use the outside bins and so having to be creative, and in one case a host walking in to show us how the radiator worked and us realising a pullup was on the floor...

Still, we get top reviews ?

1 hour ago, jj2jjj said:

Brilliant story as always Rachel. How do you find diaper/pad disposal at an Airbnb? My girlfriend and I have had a few interesting encounters from hosts asking us to not use the outside bins and so having to be creative, and in one case a host walking in to show us how the radiator worked and us realising a pullup was on the floor...

Still, we get top reviews ?

Ah good question, well I've become pretty adept at bringing my own bags and smuggling diapers out of places in my purse for disposal in public trashcans. Pads are not a problem. I don't think I'd had a host notice my diapers. I did bring disposable pads to put down for sexy times and at night and these sometimes need replacing...

Also that is a super embarrassing situation! I'm dying to know what kind of pullup!

• 2 weeks later...

I can only wonder if this was the same forest we use for long walks and accidents...

I hope you enjoyed Manchester!!

On 7/20/2018 at 11:33 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Ah good question, well I've become pretty adept at bringing my own bags and smuggling diapers out of places in my purse for disposal in public trashcans. Pads are not a problem. I don't think I'd had a host notice my diapers. I did bring disposable pads to put down for sexy times and at night and these sometimes need replacing...

Also that is a super embarrassing situation! I'm dying to know what kind of pullup!

Sorry to keep you in suspense!! It was one of the bigger Tena pullups, not very babyish but oh so very obviously some padded protection for my partner

Thinking back now, they certainly saw everything ??

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/30/2022 at 2:43 AM, KarenWets said:

Wow, you are a brave girl @rachelkirwan ! 

I am thinking a lot about ways to kind of provoke an accident. What you did seems really hot. Wish I had the guts to do that...

Thanks hun! I tell you, skirts are a wonder for discreet public wettings!

On 4/5/2022 at 2:14 PM, Shaved Monkey said:

Thank you very much

Glad you liked them 🙂