So I bought a pack of these because they looked cute and comfy. They're not sold in Canada (to my knowledge) and the cost of shipping on ebay was brutal, but what else am I going to spend my money on?

They are in fact cute and comfy, but the pads aren't plastic backed! I don't get how they're a thing, cause they'd be unusable for anything other than stress incontinence or a little spurt on the way to the toilet. I didn't expect them to be very absorbent, maybe around the level of a depend silhouette. But moderate poise pads hold mere pee before leaking than these pads, and they're like a third of the size. Why would anyone buy these? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Other than that, they're very nice. The pads are extremely soft, and I'm not too mad about this bad purchase, cause they'll make really good diaper stuffers. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they are literal re-branded diaper stuffers. So yeah, thumbs down.

Thanks for the review. 

I looked at the site and the reviews. I'd guess if someone has light bladder leakage and they weren't able to wear the Always or Depend diapers, they'd work. They are cute, but I'd be in trouble in a pair of those!