Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Multiple sets of clothing

Well add me to the list!  The presence of close-fitting undergarments are an integral part of my fetish.  My experience is that the feeling of spreading wetness and warmth is intensified by multiple layers.  

In my mid-teens when Wetting became part of my life I raided a friend's Sisters' laundry basket (clean) for her panties.  They were Nylon bikini-cut.  It was eye-opening to wear (and wet!) her panties on the walk home!

Typically I will wear 2 pairs of Panties (Knickers!) under my pants or shorts.  One pair is Cotton. the other MicroFiber or Cotton.   If I have time and will be alone for awhile a pair of tights goes on over the panties. 

Recently I found a pair of running shorts with built-in panties, all in Microfiber.  I have had a few great times wetting these, with and without additional layers.  The moisture flows right through the cloth and barely shows the wet!

Peace,

Derek

I don’t know how many is the most, but I often played this way in my early teens. Putting on a bunch of pairs of my underwear at once (definitely 6, probably sometimes 8, and then pants overtop of them) was one of the easiest ways of feeling like I was pinned in a diaper, or still in the cozy bulk of training pants.

I would often “have an accident” in them, as if I was really those ages, which was always wonderful-feeling and exciting — including wondering how long it would take for the wetness to show.

And then I would be stuck with a big pile of peed-in underwear and pants, that I loved to look at, but that must not be found before I could secretly wash them...

Edited by nonny (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 9:13 PM, Babedut123 said:

How many pieces is the most you've tried mines 23 (every piece I owned) 

My the best is 17, but usully I play with myself. That means I started with 1-2 layers basically (for example panties  + shorts) and started to spurt. When the last layer started to leak I put on another layer and than again small spurt until I leak... You can play this game until the moment you will empty juz bladder. Than you count your all used layers ? 

My best so far is two pairs of jeans over 7 layers of underwear, and that felt pretty tight already.

On 7/27/2018 at 3:12 AM, PattyPee said:

My the best is 17, but usully I play with myself. That means I started with 1-2 layers basically (for example panties  + shorts) and started to spurt. When the last layer started to leak I put on another layer and than again small spurt until I leak... You can play this game until the moment you will empty juz bladder. Than you count your all used layers ? 

That sounds like fun. I guess I should try that, too ?