Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Oh man, that bladder bulge is impressive. I can see you do some good work, so hopefully you will be doing more soon.

6 hours ago, Bombality said:

So, that being said, my original idea was to present those characters and and end the post with an example of how I was going to be using them but I can't seem to get that example to feel right, so I've decided to show the example first and get feedback on what may be wrong.

The only things I can think of that might help, would be to make her face a little more red, so that it looks like she is blushing, from the strain of holding so much liquid inside of her, and to include beads of sweat on her face, to demonstrate even further, how much stress she is under. I'm also thinking that having a couple of droplets of pee on the ground between her feet, could add a little more to the scene as well.

I do hope that these suggestions help because this is an excellent drawing. I would really hate to see all of the work you put into it go to waste, by having it removed later. I am quite eager to see what sort of plans you have for these drawings and I'm looking forward to seeing more like this one, in the future.

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Oh man, that bladder bulge is impressive. I can see you do some good work, so hopefully you will be doing more soon.

Well I'm working on other projects so not sure how soon it will be but, yes I'll be posting more

make her face a little more red, so that it looks like she is blushing, from the strain of holding so much liquid inside of her, and to include beads of sweat on her face, to demonstrate even further, how much stress she is under. I'm also thinking that having a couple of droplets of pee on the ground between her feet, could add a little more to the scene as well.

If I revist this drawing later I might add that, for now I'll make sure to do it to what I do in the future.

I would really hate to see all of the work you put into it go to waste, by having it removed later.

Well, the post was answered so I won't delete it. Still it would be nice to have more people here.

Also I have a question: Are there any restrintions in using underage characters (aside from not showing nudity I was already going to avoid that)? because one of the characters I was going to use is, I'd like to know if I should age it up or if I can deal with the limitations and I forgot where to see tha server's rules

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Bombality said:

Well I'm working on other projects so not sure how soon it will be but, yes I'll be posting more

That's fine. As often as you are able is often enough for me!

If I revist this drawing later I might add that, for now I'll make sure to do it to what I do in the future.

It would probably be best to do it with a future one, in my opinion. I imagine that adding changes to artwork that is already finished, is probably quite difficult.

Also I have a question: Are there any restrintions in using underage characters (aside from not showing nudity I was already going to avoid that)? because one of the characters I was going to use is, I'd like to know if I should age it up or if I can deal with the limitations and I forgot where to see tha server's rules

Well, depending on how young they are, it might be a good idea to add a tag for "loli", but if you want to take a look at the rules, here is a screenshot that should help you get there.

930718905_bandicam2018-07-1713-25-09-143.png.9c975eb37e24cd817a808d2127edd1cb.png

• 2 weeks later...

So if anyone wonders if I'm working on more, yes I am, the thing is I decided to try a different style for the next one... and it seems I forgot how to use anything besides digital for coloring. My next post has the same chance of being another drawing with the same aesthetic as the previous indicating I gave up or one drawn entirely differently.

• 2 weeks later...

So this is the next character on my list and as mentioned it is drawn in another technique (prismacolor pencils and some slight use of chalk) and aesthetic. I am trying to keep changing styles between drawings to practice them and have more options if I ever have to take requests. However in this case I had a lot of problems drawing the face so I decided to also  include the sketch just to give more info on how it was meant to look like.

1761114620_BlagePrismacolorchalk3.thumb.jpg.7c6660c955b624e8ab8a6efaa5afad6a.jpg

BlageSketch.thumb.jpg.39fe8c06e94af5958a838beffdee3de9.jpg

In case the idea is not understood, it's meant to be a water mage teleporting water into her own bladder.

Also why did I take almost a month to make anything new and then suddenly make 2 new drawings the same week?, It seems to be because my creativity is very  cyclic, 2 weeks ago all I wanted was to play Minecraft, Last week all I wanted was to learn japanese and this week all I wanted was to draw.

6 hours ago, Bombality said:

It seems to be because my creativity is very  cyclic, 2 weeks ago all I wanted was to play Minecraft, Last week all I wanted was to learn japanese and this week all I wanted was to draw.

This sounds a lot like me. Even though my interests are slightly different from yours, it seems like they are cyclic for me as well. I'm just glad that I'm able to keep my interactive going, without cycling away from it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, LOLC2k said:

Just found these pictures now, they are awesome! Sadly, the original from deviantart for the cavewoman seems to have been deleted. Always impressed with bladder bulge drawings ?

I noticed that, that's actually why I asked the person if I could redraw it, I was predicting it getting deleted either by deviantart or the user due the site's rules.

Also thanks for calling my pictures awesome, lately I have lacked the inspiration to keep updating this thread. (Also because of reasons I guess I'll explain next time I update it)

57 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Does somebody know if editing a post too many times has any kind of negative consequences because I edited the previous one so many times I lost count and I'm  a bit worried.

There are no consequences that I know of, aside from that feeling of worry that you get when you wonder about it. Other than that, there shouldn't be anything to worry about! Just make sure the post is the way you want it, before the available time to edit runs out, which would make the most recent changes permanent.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

There are no consequences that I know of, aside from that feeling of worry that you get when you wonder about it. Other than that, there shouldn't be anything to worry about! Just make sure the post is the way you want it, before the available time to edit runs out, which would make the most recent changes permanent.

Ok, thanks a lot

14 hours ago, Bombality said:

First of all let me say sorry for not updating this for... let me check... 2 months? that's better than I thought. This thread isn't exactly my priority, right now what I'm focusing in is to learn 3D modeling and rigging.

Second, and this one is more important, I changed my mind and I might actually use characters that I already created in non fetish pages in this thread. Right now only one, maybe two come to mind though. 

And finally I just want to say that the techniques I used for this one drawing are some of my favorite to use, maybe that's also why I took so long, I wanted to make it special... then I failed, ended up just doing the thing in half a night and half a day.

It was a beautiful weekend day and Kayle was well prepared to spend it having fun on the park with friends doing sports, however being too focused on that activity she did not notice the restrooms were being prepared to be deep cleaned and therefore out of service for the rest of the day until the kid seriously needed them. Refusing to simply go in the bushes the athlete decided to go home earlier that day, however having to walk more carefully than usual made the usually 30 minutes long trip almost 3 items as long and almost as exhausting as the rest of the day had been in a  much more reduced time frame.

Kayle.thumb.png.2f510237a92beaf708c528b9d26f3947.png

Techniques used: Black market and HB pencil.

Very nice. The drawing is excellent, and the bladder bulge is noticeable, but subtle

So I was cheking through tumblr and I found this https://archi234.tumblr.com/post/179957440163/ops-her-bladder-is-going-to-burst#notes (I hope the link works) 

Not even half a year after my first omorashi post and my work is already being shared without my permission

image.png.bb1642617c086d62cdee672f3fe9b909.png

I ain't even mad

I'm actually a bit happy

Anyway, I also want to say that the next post will be a big one.

just kidding

So I am done showing all the characters I made  for omorashi purposes and also all the art techniques I dominate or at least until I feel more comfortable with 3D animation,  but now I'm going to present them in a bit more detail. Let me apologize in advance as this time they are not shaded

002.thumb.png.0acfbfd3cbf711d04229eb6fbb31015b.png

Kayle is an athletic, energetic and somewhat bold kid whose favorite sport is basketball. Well aware that you must stay well hydrated when doing sports she doesn’t doubt drinking a lot during her sessions, sometimes even showing off how much or how fast she can do so.

003.thumb.png.ebc751c58a8c61b19eabbbbbec0c7742.png

Blage is a hot headed and somewhat mysterious student of what many refer as magic and the style she dominates the most is water. People around her have noticed that she seems to have a creepy interest about the limits of the human body and so even though she is one of the best student of the place, the mage tends to be avoided in fear that in a surge of curiosity or anger they may end up as test subjects. 

004.thumb.png.127ee003d6792da1763d4777f58e935e.png

(I didn't change the design of this character, I just lost my reference the first time I was drawing it)

Alia is a kind girl that loves nature, when she has free time she can spend hours just walking around the multiple rural area around the place she lives. People however have noticed that she seems to do more than just walk during her expeditions, they don’t know exactly what but it seems to require a lot of water, this tendency of her seemed to have started a day she met a very odd girl.

001.thumb.png.c7e9ec1ee9d9f24bdb0aef028e0b8f74.png

Cady has utterly nothing to do with peeing nor she was in any of the posts; she just likes to be seen in unexpected places.

005.png.6220333820a012b2a9be72e8903e1590.png

But since she is here and I’m predicting a bunch of questions regarding this post, I guess she can to be the one that answers them.

Finally here is an image of Alia wetting just so that this post actually has some omorashi content in it.

006.thumb.png.744f66e7265140237b40076eef3eb053.png

You could consider this the aftermath of the first image I posted. I will post aftermaths of the rest of the characters but they'll be... "more detailed", so expect more about that at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

So... I was expecting more than 0 questions after the previous post so I'll just explain what I wanted about these characters directly

Each of them have gimick to themselves, they are as follows:

Alia

Alia has the biggest bladder of the 3 but she us bound by human limitations which means that reaching her limit will cause her to lose control and catheters or plugs run the risk of illness

Kayle

Kayle has a relatively big bladder for her age and is of a specie that is slightly different urinary tract wise; they don't lose control when at their limit but  their kidneys shut down temporally to avoid damage when so is the case, when they lose control is based on their stamina instead, they are also known to resist and recover from illness much better than humans (though I'm not sure why a child would have acsess to plugs or catheters...hmm...I might have to rework her a bit in the future)

Blage

Blage has a relatively normal sized bladder but she has complete and utter control over it thanks to her ability to use magic. This also means she can bring herself further than the point her body would automatically lose control, aproximately up to 3 times that quantity before... unwated results can happen.

Cady 

Cady is of a specie that has no bladder which instead can inject the leftover their body produces into other beings as a weapon or into the ground as fertilizer. Her presence here was just a cameo.

• 2 weeks later...